Chapter 78 The Child His Father Is the President (20)

Zhou Zhiyuan slept very badly.

The first thing to wake up is to go to Jian Meng to explain clearly. Whether she cares or not, he can't bear that she misunderstands and hates him at all.

Therefore, when Jane Meng opened the door, she was taken aback. The man's slender, tall figure stood in front of him, his face was haggard, his deep eyes were bloodshot, and his voice was low and hoarse when he opened the door: "Tangtang."

He seemed to be. Not just standing here.

Jian Meng was surprised: "You shouldn't have stayed up all night, right?"

Zhou Zhiyuan: "Sleep, it's about three and a half hours

afterwards ." Jian Meng's words are choking, it's pretty accurate, huh?

"...You stayed up late to deal with your work?"

Otherwise, why are you so devastated?

Zhou Zhiyuan looked down at her.

She felt that his expression was weird, and even the atmosphere suddenly became a bit weird. After a while, she heard him answer even more weirdly: "No, I don't stay up late for small things like work. I'm doing something. More meaningful things."

Jian Meng was curious: "What?"

Zhou Zhiyuan was silent for a moment, and said in a low voice, "I miss you."

Jian Meng blushed: "..."

Well, it's really nice to be so sultry in the morning. NS?

Zhou Zhiyuan didn't feel that a casual sentence could make people shy. Seeing her lowered her head and did not speak, only if she still cared about what happened last night, she explained it seriously: "You don't need to care about Xia Yanran at all. , She is just the daughter of my mother's friend. I have nothing to do with her. I am the only one in my heart. I used to be, and I am now."

Seeing him anxiously explain, Jian Meng felt that he shouldn't make up the knife anymore. , She doesn't care about such words at all, she should just swallow back silently.

It's just... why does he say something sultry at every turn?

To be honest, although she is not thin-skinned, she will be embarrassed more often.

In her rare somewhat shy when river boat bitter sound up: "!?? Dad, you're still my dad do your heart how can only mom to it like you would lose my!"

He hailed The expression on his small face was quite angry and flushed.

Zhou Zhiyuan: "..."

This stinky boy is also a lot of drama!

Jian Meng: "...poof."

Jiang Xiaozhou is really the cutest kid in the world, not one of them!

...

With Xia Yanran's playful and strong personality, she would not let him off easily.

Zhou Zhiyuan knew this very well, so he reminded Jian Meng: "Whether it is Xia Yanran looking for you or my mother looking for you, you don't want to go."

Of course Jian Meng knew that he was worried about her, but couldn't help but deliberately asked: "Why can't you go? Are you afraid that I will scare them, or are you afraid that they will scare me?"

With a smile on her face and a smile in her eyes, she was bright and moving, and his Adam's apple moved slightly and said, "I Seriously, don't make a joke, just don't go anyway."

Jian Meng had to say, "I know."

Zhou Zhiyuan glanced at her, but he was still not assured. She just left him, but he couldn't explain the reason, because he was afraid that she would leave him indifferently.

After all... he couldn't understand her heart more and more.

He originally thought that she reappeared in front of him because she loved him, but now... he couldn't be sure.

Therefore, before leaving the house, he pulled Jiang Xiaozhou over and told him very carefully, turning him into a small undercover agent to look at his mother, and notify him as soon as she was going to meet someone.

Jiang Xiaozhou was excited: "Dad, I will definitely complete the task. After all, I am... the son of a person like you."

Zhou Zhiyuan: "...A person like me?"

Jiang Xiaozhou gave him a look that he felt. : "Mom said, don't let me reveal your identity, don't worry, I will not tell you that you are a great hero who saves the common people."

You have already said it.

Zhou Zhiyuan looked silly son with complicated eyes. After a long while, his thin lips spit out a word: "...good."

What mess did she instill in him?