Chapter 151 The General Who Treasoned and Killed His Wife (8)

The topics between men are rarely interesting, and the topics discussed by a few generals who are marching in battle are even more tasteless. It's easy to get sleepy after eating. The wars and strategies they talked about with a laugh was simply drowsy and sleepy.

Jane Meng yawned and looked sleepy, her thick eyelashes trembled and trembled, as if they were about to fall down soon.

"Would you like to sleep for a while?" Xia Houye stroked her head with a big hand, looking sideways at her dazed appearance, her thin lips raised slightly, "Should I accompany you back to the camp?"

His voice was very low, Fang Qilide I heard it when I was near, and was choked by the gentleness of his tone: "General, I'm going to throw up, and you are too tired and crooked. I don't know that I thought it was your daughter-in-law."

Xia Houye glanced at him with a face The shadows and shadows in the fire light, the temperament is cold and outstanding, the aura of crushing people is almost two meters eight.

"..." Fang Qi glanced at him, then suddenly turned his head and held the chicken leg in his hand, "Ah, haha, it's so fragrant, general, do you want to eat it?"

Xia Houye's eyes paused on his face and lowered. Head, asked Jian Meng: "Would you like to go?"

"No." Jian Meng smiled at him, her smile sweetened like honey, "You haven't eaten enough yet, I can just go by myself."

Xia Hou Ye was silent for a moment and said: "Go." In the

camp, the bed was a little messy, with a few books, bamboo slips, quiveres and the like scattered around. Jian Meng packed them up and went to sleep.

The camp only hung a curtain to act as a door. She was worried that someone would come in, so she didn't take off her clothes, just took off her hat and put it on the bedside.

When she was sleeping dizzy, Jian Meng suddenly felt a scorching gaze staring at her, and her breath was also very strange, mixed with a smell of rouge powder and alcohol.

Jane opened her eyes and was taken aback.

"Who are you?"

Standing next to the bed was a man dressed up as a nobleman, bright yellow clothes, excellent texture, handsome face, but a sickly weak feeling of indulgence, his lips curled up, his eyes looked a bit lustfully. she.

"That's what I want to ask." The man leaned over and looked at her, his eyes looked as if he was about to swallow her in his belly, his tone was frivolous. Beauty."

Jian Meng was choked by his exaggerated words, and stepped back silently, picking up her hat and covering her face.

If she heard it right, he just... called himself "I", right?

"What kind of eyes are you, I'm obviously a man!"

He smiled playfully, leaning over and trapping her between the bed and the wall, slid his fingers quickly across the skin of her neck, and took a deep breath. Suddenly, she raised her hand to loosen her bundled hair, and the long crow-feather-colored hair revealed a seductive fragrance when it spread out.

"Fu Ruoxue, looks like a fairy, with a delicate fragrance." He pressed her shoulders, stared at her dark and bright eyes, curled her lips, "Will it be a man? I want to test it myself."

Jian Meng Compressed by him, he pressed his lips, and suddenly shouted behind him: "General, you are coming!" The

man didn't even turn his head back , but rubbed her lips with his thumbs wearing jade fingers. Peta, seeing her lips beautifully red like blood, she smiled: "Cheat to me? I see a lot of such tricks."

Jian Meng: "..."

So... how many girls have he forced like this? ?

"Beauty, be good, I will make you very happy." As

he said, he leaned over to kiss her lips urgently, Jane turned her face away, and slapped him smoothly, shouting "Help..." The

man covered her mouth tightly with his big hand, and his face was still a little red. He licked the corner of his lower lip and laughed, with a grim voice: "I like your disobedient beauty. The lesson is more flavorful."

He pulled her clothes apart with force, lowered his head and kissed her snow shoulder, saw her move, and bit her shoulder with his mouth open.

Jian Meng couldn't bear it. When she wanted to find the system to buy an electric stick, the man on her body was suddenly kicked out. She was pulled into a broad and hard chest, with a familiar breath in her nose.

"Wan Wan..."

Xia Houye 's right hand hugged her tightly, as if she was still trembling.

Jian Meng hugged his waist and pressed her face to his chest: "General..."

"Xiahouye!" A thunderous voice rang out, "You actually dare to kick me?"

The noise in the room aroused. The attention of the people outside, the first person to come was Duke Xia who was waiting at the door, and then other generals followed.

Seeing the scene inside the house, everyone was shocked, and the atmosphere became strange.

Father Xia hurriedly went to help the emperor up: "Your Majesty, are you okay?"

Ao You pushed Xia away, patted the dust on her body, sneered at Xia Houye, her eyes stayed on Jian Meng for a long time. .

"The beauty is the woman of General Xiahou?" He said contemptuously, "What is good about him, it's better to follow me. You can be anything except the position of queen."

Everyone did not dare to say anything, and several generals looked ugly. The emperor was famous for her lust, but he didn't expect that he would even dare to think about the woman of the general.

Fang Qi was already stunned. First he wondered if the relationship between the general and his cousin was abnormally good. Who knew that it was actually a woman, maybe it was the general's wife?

Xia Houye's expression was very cold, his eyes were murderous, and the blue veins of the tightly held right hand were faintly visible. After a moment of stiff, he lowered his head and moved gently to put his coat on Jian Meng.

"Your Majesty--" He turned around, his eyes were calm, but he seemed to have a hidden sword-like edge, with an imposing aura.

Ao You looked at him with contempt.

Xia Houye paused and said: "If you touch her, I will kill you even if I don't want this fate."

Everyone's expressions changed.

"Talk to me like this!" Ao You was

anxious and frustrated , "I think you are really wanting to die , come here-- " Xia Houye stood still, tall and straight, with a cold expression on her face.

"Your Majesty..." Qin Shifeng smiled mildly, and said casually, "The general just said something wrong for a while, don't be angry, the neighboring prince is coming. You can't be angry at this time, the general is sober. He will come to apologize to your Majesty. Let the general take his wife back now, right?"

This is also considered to be a step down to Ao You. He was not stupid enough to kill Xia Houye. Xia Houye is now holding a heavy soldier. He brought only a eunuch and a few guards over, and the outcome of the fight can be seen at a glance.

Ao You looked at the beauty unwillingly, and snorted coldly: "Fuck--"

Fang Qi also hurriedly walked over and whispered, "General, don't you go quickly? I know you want to beat your majesty, but you have to think about his sister-in-law too. , She has been terrified."

Xia Houye turned to look at her, sad, guilt, and complex emotions changing under her eyes: "Wanwan, come here, I will take you home."

Jian Meng: "..."

Don't do this. She looks like she is not good or not.