Chapter 83 The Child His Father Is the President (25)

"Dad, can I eat sweet and sour fish for every meal in the future?" Jiang Xiaozhou suddenly raised his face and asked expectantly during dinner.

Zhou Zhiyuan glanced at him, meaning: The brat is good if he has enough food, and he is picky? Who is used to you!

Jiang Xiaozhou looked at Jian Meng eagerly.

Jian Meng was immediately conquered: "Nothing is impossible, right?"

Zhou Zhiyuan was silent for a moment, and said "Yeah".

Jiang Xiaozhou was very happy. He turned his head and threw himself into Jian Meng's arms: "Mom, you are so kind."

Zhou Zhiyuan calmly reminded: "I am the one who cooks."

Jiang Xiaozhou relied on his mother to start his mastery. Fu: "Slightly, you don't want to eat what I like, you just don't have a mother to spoil me!"

Zhou Zhiyuan smiled: "Let's talk, how do you want me to spoil you? Are ten sets of simulated test papers enough?"

Jiang Xiaozhou A look of horror: "...Dad! Don't spoil me like that, the teacher said, children will be spoiled!"

Zhou Zhiyuan said softly, with an expression of disgusting bear children.

Jian Meng couldn't help but smile, but she was a little confused and confused.

Zhou Zhiyuan noticed that she was not in high mood, and asked: "Why don't you speak?"

"Nothing." Jian Meng put down her chopsticks and said with a smile, "I was just thinking, tomorrow is the weekend, should I take Xiaozhou out to play?"

Zhou Zhiyuan is serious: "Children can't be playful, and their grades will be poor, so we can go out by ourselves. Where do you want to go?"

Jiang Xiaozhou was furious: "If adults lie, they will be struck by lightning! Dad, don't be nonsense, you I just don't want to take me to play with!"

Zhou Zhiyuan smiled: "Oh, you are not too stupid."

Before Jiang Xiaozhou was about to blow his hair, Jian Meng calmed him down: "Xiaozhou, where do you want to go to play?"

Jiang Xiaozhou's eyes lit up, he looked at Zhou Zhiyuan provocatively, and said loudly, "Playground!"

Zhou Zhiyuan sneered: "Naive!"

Jiang Xiaozhou blinked his eyes: "Oh, then dad, don't go."

Zhou Zhiyuan muttered, "There are too many bad people out there, I have to protect you."

......

Although he has already moved in. Zhou Zhiyuan's house has been around for a while, but it's the first time to come out and play like a real family.

Jian Meng tried her best to make Jiang Xiaozhou have fun, after all... there shouldn't be such a chance in the future.

Jiang Xiaozhou probably hadn't come out to play much before, so he was so happy, he took his parents here to look around, and around there, he had already bought a lot of food before he had much fun.

Zhou Zhiyuan never eats street food. He is extremely disgusted: "Snack goods, you are picky eaters anyway."

Jiang Xiaozhou took a bite of mutton skewers and sighed deeply: "Dad, three-year-old kids know it. Picky eaters are a bad habit, why do you still teach me bad?"

Zhou Zhiyuan: "..."

Zhou Zhiyuan endured it, and the child was born with him anyway.

However, after playing for a while, he has experienced a series of very child-like amusement facilities such as pirate ships, roller coasters, bumper cars, and even Trojan horses.

There is only one thought in his heart: his own? I really want to change one.

Because most of the people who play are children and girls, his sense of existence has become like a standout group. Most of the tourists' eyes when they see him contain "God, look at that man who is running fast, he is so innocent!" "Such meaning.

He just felt ashamed and angered.

Jane Meng heard a girl muttering in excitement: "Oh my god, there is a handsome guy in the playground, look at that face, body, temperament..."

Inexplicably unhappy.

How can he attract bees and butterflies so much?

"Ferris wheel, do you want to play?" Zhou Zhiyuan finally found one who was fairly satisfied.

Even Jiang Xiaozhou agreed with both hands: "Okay, okay."

Jian Meng glanced at him and said, "What's fun, you are not naive."

Zhou Zhiyuan looked blank: "...?"

Ferris wheel Is it naive? This makes the bumper cars they drove just now so embarrassing, they are obviously the big brothers in the naive world!

He was wondering when he saw Jia Tangtang pointing behind him and saying: "Let's go play that."

Oh, it turns out that someone who wants to play more deliberately said it was naive?

It's...cute!

He looked at her dozingly: "Okay."

......

Leading the ticket, standing at the entrance of the haunted house, Zhou Zhiyuan was silent for a while, and said: "Tangtang, I'm afraid you will be scared."

Jian Meng crooked. Looking at him, he suddenly smiled unclearly: "Oh, isn't there you?"

Zhou Zhiyuan took a deep breath: "You are right, I am here, don't be afraid."

Jian Meng resisted smiling, don't think She didn't know that after watching a ghost movie last time, he never turned off the lights at night when he slept.

Jiang Xiaozhou didn't dare to go in, so he sat on a stool outside to eat, and the staff nearby looked at him with help.

Most of the people who went into the haunted house were lovers, and after they went in, they heard the girls screaming again and again.

Zhou Zhiyuan held her hand tightly.

Jian Meng walked forward with a calm expression, it was more like she was holding him than he was holding her.

"Your palms are sweaty."

Zhou Zhiyuan calmly said: "It's too hot."

Jian Meng: "Oh, then just let go."

Zhou Zhiyuan seemed to squeeze her tightly: "It's so dark here, I

I'm afraid you will be lost." Jian Meng: "I thought you were afraid."

Zhou Zhiyuan was about to say "How could I be afraid?", but suddenly a hand grabbed his foot, and he lowered his head and saw an unknown creature lying on him. At his feet, that hand was as white as if it hadn't been in the sun for hundreds of years, and the fingertips were dripping with liquid that seemed to be blood.

His expression froze for a moment, then he kicked it suddenly and took a half step back.

"Ouch!" The ghostly staff member on the ground called out, "Sir, why are you still beating?" After

Jane apologized, she stood on tiptoe and touched his head: "Don't be afraid, I will protect Yours."

Zhou Zhiyuan was inexplicably moved: "Yeah."

Then she was pulled by Jian Meng and continued to walk forward. Her hands were soft and warm. He felt that this feeling was really...fascinating.

Until he heard someone behind him say: "Look at how well-behaved other people's boyfriends are! You know how to take the opportunity to hug each other!"

Well-behaved?

Zhou Zhiyuan remembered that in the darkness, the girl touched his head and said softly: "Don't be afraid, I will protect you."

His expression was suddenly very difficult to say, so he shouldn't say this. Well?