Chapter 17 The Second Generation of Darkness and Rich in the Mountains (17)

In the woods.

Lin Yao was impatient: "Su Xiao! I always thought you were very sensible, but now it seems that you are no different from other women."

Everything is compliant with him, and he is sensible when he comes and goes. NS?

Su Xiao looked at Lin Yao like this and became a little strange. She didn't know that he was not the one worthy of her love, but she was unwilling to lose to Jian Meng like this, not to mention... she had another child. .

"Brother Lin, I know I was wrong." Su Xiao whispered softly, "I will listen to you and kill this child, and I will not hinder you from staying with Jian Meng. I will leave tomorrow. For the sake of our being together, can you kiss me again?"

She suddenly became so supple again, and Lin Yao didn't need to embarrass her any more. He said, "You do what you said," He hugged his waist and kissed him roughly.

Su Xiao's idea was to seduce him. After he finished with her, he was covered with traces and perfume. Even if he had time to propose, sooner or later Jian Meng would find the clues, and they would still not be there. Together, he still... is hers.

Su Xiao knows how to provoke his sex. She deliberately only wore a suspender skirt that was easy to take off. The look in her eyes, body, and voice all revealed a seductive meaning. She could clearly feel the kiss. He panted more and more heavily, his hands wandering around her, and his uncontrollable **...

Just as she eagerly reached out to untie his belt, he suddenly held her hand: "Enough That's it!"

Su Xiao's eyes were soft: "Brother Lin, it's only the last time."

"So waves?" Lin Yao lifted her chin, watching her eyes frivolously and smilingly.

Seeing that something was about to happen, Su Xiao didn't want to lose everything, so he reached out and clicked on his chest: "Brother Lin, you don't want to..."

Lin Yao brushed off her hand, buckled the untied belt, and smiled: "No, I don't want to. You should take this set to other men, Xiaoxiao, I used to be obsessed with ghosts. I will mess with you with Mengmeng on my back. Now I only need Mengmeng alone."

Su Xiao's expression changed: "Do you like her? Or do you like her money?"

Lin Yao sorted out the messed collar: "It just so happens that I like both of them very much."

Su Xiao's brain roared and trembled with anger: "You said you didn't like her before!"

"Didn't you find that she has changed now, it's starting to..." Lin Yao smiled "It makes me feel very much."

Lin Yao said, "Tomorrow you go by yourself, I won't go to see you off." Then he turned to leave without nostalgia, Su Xiao suddenly rushed over and hugged him out of control. His waist.

"I'm away! Do not go!" She cried to collapse, "Do you like her to like well, I beg you, do not leave me, we are together so long, and how can you do this to me?"

She The crazy appearance made Lin Yao frown, coldly: "Let go!"

He has been delayed here long enough, maybe Jian Meng will come to him, if she runs into him, she won't be able to tell.

Thinking about this, he didn't bother to entangle with her, so he threw her away vigorously, no matter if she was knocked on her head by the stone when she fell, he just walked a few steps and heard her suddenly nervous. He smiled and said:

"You are going to find Jianmeng? Do you know that she has a leg with your cheap brother? You don't know how close they are in private? I saw her walking out of your brother's room in the middle of the night. Your eldest brother will send her off at the door himself!"

Lin Yao paused, his face suddenly sank, walked over and slapped her a few times, and said fiercely, "If you dare to talk nonsense, I want yours. Life!"

Su Xiao was startled, and then laughed like crazy: "I want my life? I'm only telling the truth, do you think she has you in her heart? I tell you, she asked me to come to you, she said if I If she can hold you back from proposing, she will quit willingly!"

After hearing this, Lin Yao's expression suddenly changed, and suddenly there was a bad premonition. He hurriedly wanted to rush back, who knows Su Xiao But she hugged his leg tightly, letting him kick or kick anyhow, she just bit her teeth and didn't let go, and she looked at him with a delusional look.

"No! I won't let you go!" She laughed weirdly and twistedly, "You are mine, I won't lose to her, no! You can't marry her, you can't do this to me!"

Lin Yao hurriedly went back to see if Jian Meng was still there. When she saw her stalking, she didn't get angry, so she just knelt on the ground, punched her in the stomach more than a dozen punches, and saw that her complexion changed. Bai fell to the ground feebly, he "fucked" and strode out of the woods.

He didn't see, the woman in the white suspender dress behind him opened his eyes, and the dress was gradually stained blush with blood pouring from under him.

Lin Yao looked around for a while, but he didn't see Jian Meng, nor Lin Yi, so he screamed inwardly. He hurriedly told his dad that they might have run away. The village chief just heard about it. Standing up, the whole village happened to be there, busy ordering a group of young and strong lads to chase in the mountains, and let them go to the house to see if they were there.

The person who went to see happened to be Lin Ergou. When he came back, he cried and looked like the sky was falling down: "No, no longer."

Lin Yao frowned: "Who is not here?"

Lin Ergou: "Not anymore, I Daughter-in-law is gone, your wife is gone, Lin Yi is also gone." As

he said, he couldn't help squatting down and crying, "Why did my daughter-in-law run away? She promised to give it to me. The one who gave birth to the son knocked out my sister, and the lock was opened, so she was gone."

The villagers panicked when they bought a daughter-in-law, son, etc., for fear that Lin Yi and the others would go to the police, in case the police When they come, they will suffer too.

Some villagers even began to blame Lin Yao for bringing a disaster back. Lin Yao and the village chief were fairly calm. Lin Yao didn't bother to calm the noisy women, thinking that they probably didn't run far, so he took another group of people to the mountain. After chasing, the village chief went home and called, asked the people in the town to help find people, and ordered people to pay attention to guarding the station and not to let anyone go.

However, Liu Chunhua suddenly cried and cursed: "Thousands of knives, my money, she still owes me one hundred thousand yuan, she just left, who am I to pay back?" There

is nothing right now. People paid attention to her, and she was crying and grabbing the ground by herself.