Chapter 36 I'm Pulling the Red Line in 70s (9)

Lu Zheng was walking towards the gate of the county with a plastic bag. He suddenly felt that someone was following him. He subconsciously thought of Zhang Xiangxiang, his heart beating slightly, and he turned around to look at him.

Sure enough, there was a girl in a military coat with her back to him, pretending to pick fruits at the fruit stand.

He frowned slightly, strode over, and grabbed her wrist: "You..." The

girl raised her face, and his words got stuck in her throat in amazement.

How could it be Zhu Xianghong?

Zhu Xianghong said a little bit shy and nervously: "Squad leader Lu, what can you do with me?"

Lu Zheng: "I should ask you this? What are you doing with me?"

Zhu Xianghong was shocked: "No, Squad leader Lu , I'm just walking around on the street. You must have misunderstood the monitor. Everyone can walk on this street. Is everyone following you?"

Her innocent and stunned look made him a little bit angry. So is he wronging her? He suddenly understood Zhang Xiangxiang's previously unreasonable feelings. This Zhu Xianghong was indeed abnormal.

Lu Zheng glanced at her: "Okay, then you are just walking around in the county town?"

Zhu Xianghong nodded: "Yes, monitor."

Lu Zheng: "I can tell you that I am going out of the county town. You go shopping slowly. Don't go out of the city, otherwise I'll misunderstand you again."

Zhu Xianghong's expression was somewhat humble and embarrassed: "Squad leader Lu, I, I know."

On the other side, Jian Meng and the educated youths and men and women were eating and drinking together. When it was almost done, Xu You proposed to invite them to watch a movie. The female educated youth cheered happily, boasting that You were too loyal.

Xu You smiled and said, "Where can the lovely lesbians pay the money when they come out to play?"

Wang Jian, who had only paid his own share of money, silently held a corner of his wallet and leaned in to ask Xu You in a low voice: "It must be this way. ?"

Xu You touched his head and smiled: "Didn't I tell you, you haven't graduated from kindergarten yet, just follow us obediently."

Wang Jian suddenly said, "Okay."

Jian Meng couldn't bear to look directly at him. Turn your face, Xu You, this big flicker!

Several people came out after watching the movie. It was almost four o'clock in the afternoon. There was still an hour before returning to the Corps. Some female educated youth wanted to send a telegram, some wanted to buy things, and everyone wanted to do it themselves. The matter was separated.

After asking about the location of the elementary school where Xu Qingqing taught, Jian Meng rode a hay cart at the gate of the county town. The driver was an aunt with a headscarf.

When she heard Jian Meng inquired about the school, she curiously asked: "Girl, who did you go to school for? My son is in the third grade there, and I recognize the teacher and principal there."

Jian Meng: "It's Xu Qingqing. The teacher." The

auntie looked contemptuous when she heard her name: "I know this teacher, the style problem is very serious."

Jian Meng didn't know what style problem was, so she asked.

The aunt said: "She, she is dressed up all day long, and still confused with the male teacher in the school. I have seen her and a male haystack."

Jian Meng: "...oh, That's quite problematic." What

she is more curious about is... the person who drove the haystack with her shouldn't be Lu Zheng, right?

Jian Meng doesn't understand much anymore. Leaving aside Lu Zheng's monopoly and extreme methods, Xu Qingqing is still a tall, handsome, upright and considerate boyfriend. How could Xu Qingqing start cheating so early? ?

She always thought that Xu Qingqing derailed after being unwilling to be lonely after marriage.

More than half an hour later, Jian Meng got out of the car at the entrance of the elementary school. The aunt was very enthusiastic. She even told her the floor and room number of Xu Qingqing's dormitory. Even Xu Qingqing would stay in her room on Sunday afternoon. knowledge.

In this era, she still pays more attention to reputation issues. Jian Meng intends to threaten her to break up with Lu Zheng by using her and male teacher's affairs, and then choose a true love for Lu Zheng that will never derail her. Her task is almost complete.

The plan never kept up with the changes. She thought that Lu Zheng should have left the school for such a long time, but when she walked to the door of Xu Qingqing's room, she heard a female voice screaming:

"Lu Zheng! Don't fight!"

There was a fighting sound from the room, and Jian Meng was taken aback. Has she evolved into a Shura field so quickly?

She leaned on the window and looked in. A thin man who looked like a weak chicken was beaten on the ground by Lu Zheng, screaming in pain, and struggling to say something harsh to a woman who didn't know what to do: " Xu Qingqing! You, you are fine, I will not let you go!"

Lu Zheng knocked his teeth off with a punch: "Just say one more

thing !" Xu Qingqing didn't know if he was scared by Lu Zheng's actions or was Frightened by the weak man's words, she rushed over to block the man's front, and stretched out her hand to slap Lu Zheng in the face.

Lu Zheng was startled.

Xu Qingqing held back his tears, helped the man on the ground up, put his jacket on for him, whispered "I'm sorry", and then begged him to go out and talk later. The man seemed to be afraid of Lu Zheng's appearance, his face was Walked out of the house ugly.

"Lu Zheng, you really misunderstood." Xu Qingqing turned to look at Lu Zheng and said, "No one is forcing me, I voluntarily gave him up, so you are satisfied? Can you leave it alone, you are like this? It will kill me."

Lu Zheng looked at her face. He used to think it was very beautiful, but now it is strange and ugly. He said every word: "Why?"

Xu Qingqing shed tears in the corner of her eyes, and she wiped it. , Took a deep breath: "You ask me why? Okay, I'll tell you why!"

She walked a few steps and stood in front of him. She was obviously much shorter than him, but she was reluctant to lose with the slightest momentum: "Because you are a useless man, your home is the same as before. You can help I entered this school, but I couldn't stay in this elementary school forever. You have to give what you want to get. Do you understand the truth?"

Lu Zheng laughed, laughing ironically, "So this is me. Is it wrong?"

Jian Meng suddenly felt that such Lu Zheng seemed very fragile, but stubbornly insisted on not revealing it.

In the final analysis, if the original owner's father did not inform, Lu Zheng would still be the teacher's son. Wouldn't Xu Qingqing cheat?

But... not necessarily, Xu Qingqing might have other reasons for cheating.

Xu Qingqing remained silent for a while before she said: "No, it is the fault of this era. I also think that I can get what I want by normal efforts, but I can't do it at all. Lu Zheng, I love you very much, if You pretend that you don't know this, and we can continue."

"Continue?" Lu Zheng felt that he should be angry at this moment, but he only thought it was ridiculous and sad, "We are not in the same way, I can't I will choose to give up what I get with my own efforts. I will not fight for it without a bottom line or by any means."

Xu Qingqing has always felt that Lu Zheng loves her, and that's why she treats her so well. She is not afraid of him in her heart. Will leave, because it is difficult for him to have a good girl willing to marry him, and it is impossible for him to separate from her because of this kind of thing.

But looking at his cold face, she was not so confident: "Lu Zheng, you don't want to break up with me, do you?"

Lu Zheng: "We are not suitable. From now on, we have nothing to do with you. You are willing Whatever you do is your choice, and I won't interfere anymore."

After speaking, he walked away without looking back.

Xu Qingqing was dumbfounded: "Lu Zheng——"

Lu Zheng went down the stairs step by step. When he came, he felt that his mood was complicated and heavy, but now he felt relaxed as if he was free from some shackles. Suddenly he didn't understand himself that much. He should be angry, sad, and hated. , But these emotions were flashed by, and quickly dissipated without a trace.

Jian Meng followed Lu Zheng from a distance, watching him walk out of the school, walked down the forest path, and sat on the edge of a long river.

He looked at the gurgling river and seemed to be thinking about something.

Jian Meng was still a little afraid that he would do something out of control, but he just broke up peacefully and didn't do anything to Xu Qingqing. Is it just because they weren't married yet, so he wasn't so angry?

In any case, they finally broke up.

Jian Meng was also squatting in the grass not far away, thinking silently, which female educated youth in the company would be more suitable for him? He just ended a sad relationship, and it's best to get in at this time.

After much deliberation, she didn't think of a suitable candidate. Is it necessary to expand the scope to screen?

Both of them were thinking about their own thoughts silently. The sky slowly darkened. Lu Zheng got up and walked back, but suddenly saw the figure in the military uniform in the grass. After the lesson from the last time, he just secretly Go around.

"Zhang Xiangxiang?" His voice was full of disbelief.

Jian Meng was startled by the low male voice suddenly coming from behind. She stood up with a loud "Ah", but fell forward because of her leg numb. Lu Zheng grabbed her waist. , To stabilize her.

"Why are you here?"

"I..." Jian Meng's feet were too numb to speak.

Seeing her with a pained expression, Lu Zheng's frustrated mood dissipated a little. He knelt down and rubbed her calf. He wanted to know that he had followed her secretly. He couldn't help saying, "Stupid!"

Jian Meng said. He curled his lips: "You still said me, I came here with a kind heart. In case you don't want to jump into the lake anymore, I can go down and fish you?"

Lu Zheng was trying to laugh, but suddenly he was taken aback. He looked at her: "Did you see it just now?"

Jian Meng smiled wryly: "Just a little bit, really."

Lu Zheng didn't say anything. After a while, he asked: "The legs are good?"

Jian Meng let out a "huh".

Lu Zheng stood up and looked at the sky: "It's dark already and there is no car to return to the company. We can only find a place to stay here for one night and go back tomorrow."

Jian Meng thought about it, "No. Ah, we can still go back to the county to open a house."

Lu Zheng couldn't help but patted her head: "What do you think."

Jian Meng glared at him: "What are you thinking about? I mean we are one person and one room."

Lu Zheng was angrily laughed by her: "I'll take care of your few rooms, I mean you need a letter of introduction for staying in a hotel, we don't have one!"

Jian Meng: "..."