Chapter 59 The Child's Father Is the President (1)

"Mom, mom, I want hamburgers, chicken wings, coke, and cones." In the

KFC store, when Jane Meng went to order, the child pulled the corner of her clothes, raised her head, and her eyes were bolingboling like black gems. Look at her.

If his little head grows two soft rabbit ears, she will really be bloodied.

Jian Meng took a deep breath: "Buy, buy, buy."

Anyway, you are cute, you have the final say!

Buying something delicious, Jian Meng took the child to the dining table leaning on the glass window.

The child grabbed the hamburger and sniffed it with his little nose. He bit down with a bite, and his little face bulged slightly. Jian Meng looked at him and wanted to poke him in the face. It was so cute and miserable.

Jian Meng thinks the journey this time is really great, and there is a seven-year-old soft and cute little Zhengtai beside her.

The original host Jiang Tang of this body is an orphan. With the support of a wealthy wife, he finished high school and also attended a key university. Although the original host is not very talkative, he is clever and has excellent grades. His future should be promising. Until she had a quiet love relationship with the school grass of Fengyun school.

The original owner likes to be low-key, and is afraid of being said that she is not worthy of the Colonel's grass, so the two have an underground romance. After dating for half a year, on his 22nd birthday, she gave him her first time. The school grass is still a more responsible person. The next day he went home and mentioned to his family about marrying her. In front of him, his family did not say anything, but his mother was very bloody and privately took the check to the original owner. Fuck off.

The original owner always knew that the school grass family should be rich, but until I met his mother, I realized that his family is not rich, but very, very, very rich. It is a wealthy family in Kyoto that she can't reach for a few lifetimes. In her heart In fact, I am very inferior. After knowing this, I feel that I am not worthy of him, and I am afraid that he will like other Bai Fumei in the future.

What's more coincidental is that the lady who sponsored her is the school grass damn, she decided to break up with the school grass, on the one hand because of inferiority and weakness, on the other hand because of wanting to repay the benefactor.

Perhaps it was because the gap between the rich and the poor was too great that she had to break up with him, so she pretended not to know the family background of the school grass, and the reason for breaking up with the school grass was the opposite. "Your family has no money. I intend to marry a rich man of.".

After that, the original owner dropped out of school and gave birth to a child named Jiang Xiaozhou.

She didn't leave Kyoto, the city was too big, and she wanted to hide, so after eight years, she never met the school grass once.

The original owner took on the responsibility of raising the children alone. He didn't graduate from university and couldn't find much good job. He could only work as a clerk in a small company and work part-time to subsidize the family on weekends.

Today is Saturday. She works part-time in a shoe shine shop opposite to KFC. She puts the child in the KFC shop. Nan Feng, a very enthusiastic girl who rents with her, is a clerk here and will help take care of the child.

According to the system's prompt, the target person will appear in that shoe store, so Jane decided to wait for the target person to appear before resigning.

"Xiaozhou, I'm going to work." Jian Meng touched the dull hair on his head, "You sit here obediently, remember to call Aunt Nanfeng if you have something, okay?"

Jiang Xiaozhou sat obediently , Nodded: "Mom, I'm very obedient."

Nan Feng was clearing the table next to him. Hearing what he said, he walked over with a rag and said with a smile: "You're so good, I really don't know how cruel this child's father is. Haven't come back? Are you busy at work?" The

original owner was afraid of causing suspicion, and the external statement was that "the child's dad works in a far away city and doesn't come back often."

Jiang Xiaozhou knew that it wasn't his father who was busy at work, he simply didn't have a father. He felt that his father must have abandoned his mother and him, so he hated the word "dad".

He raised his head and said arrogantly: "I don't need Dad's stuff."

Jian Meng: "..."

Your father will want to beat you to death when he hears it.

Nan Feng laughed happily: "Oh, Tangtang, I said your husband really should come back once, otherwise, when he comes back, his son won't belong to him."

Jian Meng embarrassed: "I'm going to work."

Where is the original owner? What kind of husband is there?