Chapter 76 The Child His Father Is the President (18)

"What kind of movies do you like to watch?"

"I don't like watching movies." Jian Meng seemed to pause while watching Zhou Zhiyuan's back view of the disc, and then added, "But it doesn't matter if I watch it occasionally. "

Although Zhou Zhiyuan could not see any expression on his face, she could feel that he was in a much better mood, and she thought he was just happy that someone could watch a movie with him.

Probably to make the atmosphere better, Zhou Zhiyuan deliberately turned off the lights. After sitting down, he gave her two big bags of popcorn.

Jian Meng turned to look at him.

In the dim light, he seemed to cover up something serious and said: "I heard that girls like to eat popcorn, so I bought it on the way."

Jian Meng: "...oh."

She said that he was doing it with her. Did you buy it specially for watching movies?

Jian Meng stared at the big screen. The movie had just begun.

Horror music. late at night. elevator. A woman in a red dress with long hair scattered.

All of them show that this movie is not only a horror film, but the degree of horror is definitely not suitable for children.

Jane watched blankly at the woman, slowly raising her face.

Dark hair, pale complexion, a grimace that was enough to make people breathless came into her sight, and then suddenly it went black, and the man next to her was covering her eyes.

In the female ghost's jealous laughter, he seriously said: "Don't be afraid, I'm right here."

Heh, man...

He wouldn't think she'd be shivering with fear after watching a ghost movie. Into his arms?

When she never played a female ghost?

Jian Meng took away his hand, looked at him, and said very seriously: "I, no, afraid."

Zhou Zhiyuan looked down at her: "Don't be aggressive."

Jian Meng: "Hehe."

Half an hour later, Zhou Zhiyuan looked palely at the female ghost eating human heart on the screen, and then at Jian Meng who was calm and relaxed, and found out with great shame that... the brave man It's him! ! !

"Don't open the door if someone knocks in the middle of the night!" The female ghost said in a weird voice, "Because you will never know whether it is a human or..."

Zhou Zhiyuan's throat was a little dry: "This, this movie is quite boring. , Or..."

Jian Meng looked at him suspiciously: "Are you afraid?"

Zhou Zhiyuan raised a water glass and said calmly: "You are not afraid, would I be afraid of a big man?"

Jian Meng blinked Eyes: "But why are you sitting closer and closer? Isn't it hot?"

Zhou Zhiyuan glanced at her: "I want to give you a sense of security, what if you are scared?"

It seems that he himself feels this high-sounding The reason was shameless. He coughed slightly and lowered his head to drink water, but was suddenly choked by the water. He coughed and raised his head, and looked at Jian Meng in silence.

"Someone is knocking on the door," he said.

"Well, I heard it too." Jian Meng didn't realize his horror at this time, and said casually, "Why are you still sitting? Don't you open the door?"

Zhou Zhiyuan sat steadily and said confidently: "It's a door-to-door sales promotion."

"... But the doorbell keeps ringing. Is this salesman too persistent?" Jian Meng resisted the urge to laugh at him, "Aren't you really scared?

" Do you think it is possible?" Zhou Zhiyuan glanced at her and stood up, "This person is very annoying, isn't it? I'll scold him."

Of course, Jian Meng knew that it would never be a sales promotion, so she deliberately kept a joke. Who knew that as soon as the door opened, she saw a woman plunge into Zhou Zhiyuan's arms and shouted "Brother" in a very sweet tone.

Zhou Zhiyuan's face turned dark, and like an autumn wind, he ruthlessly rejected the woman's warm embrace, and said coldly: "You have admitted the wrong person, I don't have a sister."

Jian Meng: "...Puff."

Seeing the woman and Zhou Zhiyuan watching together When she came over, she covered her mouth hurriedly and blinked her eyes. She didn't mean to laugh.