Chapter 147 The General Who Treasoned and Killed His Wife (4)

Married for three days, got up early in the morning, and Xiahouye accompanied her back to Fu Mansion.

When I went out, I should have seen that Xiahouye had prepared a lot of gifts, and his fucking face was very stinky, and he muttered, "Go, and what else do you bring these guys?".

Xiahouye didn't speak, and took her into the carriage.

Jian Meng didn't care about returning to the door, and Fu Fu didn't necessarily like the prostitute of the original owner.

Therefore, she couldn't hold back and said: "Actually, it's

okay not to go." I don't know what Xiahou Ye's brain has made up. The look in her eyes is like a little pitiful, and she sighed and said: "Don't be afraid, I will protect you."

Jian Meng was stunned: "...oh." When he

arrived at Fu Mansion, it rained heavily.

Xia Houye got out of the carriage first. There was an umbrella in the carriage. Jian Meng propped it up. Seeing that Xia Houye's clothes were a bit wet, she trot over and raised the umbrella above his head, still trying to stand on tiptoe. The posture of the feet.

"You..." Jian Meng looked at him, "Is it too high?"

Xia Houye lowered her eyes, saw her standing on tiptoe and holding the umbrella, smiled low, and reached out to take the umbrella in her hand. , I don't know whether it was intentional or unintentional, and the fingers slid lightly across the back of her hand.

"Wanwan, I'll be fine."

Jian Meng glanced at him, holding the hand he had touched, how could there be an illusion of being molested?

Perhaps it was related to the matter of marrying on behalf of others. As soon as Xia Houye entered the door, he was invited by the master.

Jian Meng went to the lady in the mansion, where the third lady was also there, wearing a pale pink gauze skirt, with a pretty face, with a spoiled air in her air.

Before the wife spoke, Fu Rou jumped over, took her arm, and asked, "Sister Si, how is it? Isn't that general terrible? He didn't beat you, right?"

The wife coughed and said slowly: "Rou'er, don't talk nonsense."

Fu Rou curled her lips.

The wife asked again: "Wan'er, how can General Xiahou treat you well?"

Jian Meng: "It's okay."

Fu Rou snorted, "The fourth sister is so beautiful, and the general is crippled. Will you leave her

alone ?" The lady ignored her , just looking at Jian Meng: "The day before yesterday, the lord went to the palace to apologize, and General Xiahou also went. Do you know what he said?"

Jian Meng shook his head.

The lady said: "He took all the charges, only that he liked you, so the Fu family was replaced. Your Majesty fined him for three years."

Jian Meng was stunned.

"We lied to him like this. It would be fine if he didn't let the stone fall, but he still helped us?" Fu Rou couldn't believe it. "He is not a fool or has some conspiracy!"

"Rou'er, don't misunderstand the kindness of General Xiahou "The lady's gaze is gentle, "Wan'er, what is wrong with you in this matter? Although he helped us, he should be a little concerned. You have to please him and win over his heart, so that you can have a good life."

Jian Meng: "..."

She really slapped a good pot. Isn't her own daughter the culprit?

After coming out, Fu Rou took her to see Xiahouye.

Her tone was a little gloat: "Sister Si, it's okay for the general to help us. Think about it, he is a handicapped person. Which lady is willing to marry him? Of course he has to treat you wholeheartedly, otherwise, without you. , Where can he find another beautiful wife?"

Jian Meng shook her hand away: "Don't you take a bite and be disabled?"

Fu Rou sneered, "You're still in a hurry, I know you feel embarrassed, don't you?"

Jian Meng turned to look at her: "What's so embarrassing, he's fine."

"Okay?" Fu Rou bent over with a smile, "Sister Si, isn't it just a handicapped person? I don't believe what is good about him."

Suddenly, steady footsteps came.

Fu Rou raised her head inadvertently, and then she was stunned.

The rain is getting bigger and bigger, as if it has drowned out all the sounds, one person holding an umbrella slowly comes from the rain.

The tall figure is getting closer and closer, she can see his face clearly. It is more handsome than those weak and elegant noble children in Beijing, but it is a bit more dangerous than them. The eye sockets are slightly deep, and the bridge of the nose is slightly more dangerous. It was very pretty, and his face was deep and charming.

Fu Rou felt that her heart seemed to be hit suddenly, just like in countless dreams. Her hero walked towards her, and the smile in her eyes was so gentle. People are intoxicated.

"You..." She smiled nervously.

The man walked up to her, and then passed her without stopping.

Fu Rou's smile froze.

"Wanwan, I'll pick you up." The man's voice was low and tender.

Jian Meng looked at him: "Don't you want to eat?"

Xia Houye: "Go home to eat."

Jian Meng said "Oh", walked under the umbrella and walked out with him.

Fu Rou's eyes fixedly fixed on his empty sleeve, and she grabbed his sleeve awkwardly.

Xia Houye tilted her head as if she had only seen her, her eyes were cold, and she didn't smile at all.

When he was watching, she felt a kind of fear. She trembled and asked, "You, don't you remember me? Three years ago, I met a bandit, and you saved it..."

she didn't wait for her to say After that, Xia Houye left as if impatient.

The feeling that the sleeves slipped out of her hand was as if her heart was missing a piece at the same time. Fu Rou chased after her impulsively and hugged Xia Houye from behind.

"Don't go! I've always wanted to find you. Since the day you saved me, I have..."

"Let go!"

"Why do you want to let go?" Fu Rou suddenly understood." Are you General Xiahou? Then I am your wife. It turns out that our fate was long-destined."

Fu Rou let go of her hand, and said sincerely, "Sister Si, I I won't change with you."

Jian Meng was so shocked that

he didn't know what to say: "..." Xiahouye is a person, not a thing, does he mean that he can be exchanged back?

Is this girl lacking a root?

"Girl Fu." Xia Houye suddenly said.

Fu Rou raised her head in surprise: "General Xiahou!"

Xiahouye turned around and looked at her. She said without emotion in her voice, "I have a family. If you entangle you any more, I will have to draw a knife."

Fu Rou was frightened, and she didn't chase him anymore. She just shouted at his back: "I'll find you!" After getting

on the carriage, Jian Meng couldn't help asking, "You saved Fu Rou. "It

might be that there was such a disturbance, Xia Houye's face was not so good-looking, and she said, "I have saved more people and killed more people. Where can I remember each one?"

Jian Meng: "...oh."

Jian Meng didn't say anything if he was in a bad mood.

Xia Houye didn't speak, but his face became more and more ugly, his lips were pale, and some sweat came out of his forehead.

Jian Meng glanced at him, then glanced again.

Xia Houye: "What do you want to say?"

Jian Meng hesitated and said, "Fu Rou doesn't speak very well, but you won't be so angry, right?"

Xia Houye: "..."

After a moment of silence, Xia Houye was a little helpless, so she had to explain: "It's a rainy day, and it hurts a bit."

"Is it serious?" Jian Meng leaned over, staring at him with dark and bright eyes, "Where does it hurt?"

Xia Houye: "Hands." The words

fell, and Jian Meng had already reached out and touched them: "May I help you, rub it?" When

her hand touched the stump, his body became stiff, and only felt the pain there. Endure, but the pain spreads out a bit more unbearable itchiness.

Xia Houye's pale face turned red. He held her hand and his voice was slightly mute: "No need, forbearance and forbearance will pass."

Seeing him uncomfortable, Jian Meng asked, "What can I do for you?"

Xiahou Ye looked at her face, white cheeks, hydrated eyes, and hydrated lips. He suddenly leaned in and kissed her lips.

Jian Meng was dumbfounded: "What do you mean?"

Xia Houye's eyes were deep, with a different kind of attraction, and her voice was deep: "The taste of kissing you is wonderful, so I forgot the pain."

Is it true?

Jane Meng glanced at him, then suddenly he held his face and kissed him.

Xia Houye: "..."

Jian Meng whispered: "I'm so good to you, you can't kill me in the future."

Originally it was just to coax her, but when she kissed her, he seemed to really forget After the pain, she can only feel her soft lips and sweet fragrance.

Suddenly hearing her words, Xia Houye was puzzled: "Are you worried that I will kill you?"

Jian Meng: "... I'm not worried, but just say it casually."

Xia Houye narrowed his eyes: "I look like I saw someone. Are you a bastard who just killed?"

Jian Meng coughed: "No, no, I'm really just talking about it."

"Don't say such a thing." Xia Houye lowered his head to kiss her, her breath was a little confused, "I will kill you if I kill anyone."

Jian Meng: "...That's good." It's

just... his Isn't it a flag?

Inexplicably...but it makes people worry, okay!