Chapter 160 The General Who Treasoned and Killed His Wife (17)

As soon as Xia Houye returned to the study, his face sank because the letter was gone.

He summoned the confidant who cleaned the study: "Who has been in the study?"

Seeing that the general's expression was wrong, the young man knelt down as soon as his legs were weak: "The slave and the slave left for a while because of something. I don't know who has been to the study."

Xia Houye's eyes narrowed slightly: "I don't know?"

His tone was flat, but there was a frightening sense of trembling.

The little servant seemed to suddenly remember: "But, maybe it's Miss Ciao. The slave saw her on the way back."

Lin Xueer?

In just a few breaths, Xia Houye had already figured out where she was now, and he said coldly: "You immediately take someone to the gate of the palace and stop Lin Xueer." It

has been some time, and the young man doesn't know what to say . What did the young lady do to the palace, just... "What if you can't stop it?"

Xia Houye looked at him with a cold tone: "Then bring your head to see you!" Xiao Si

hurriedly went out, Xia Houye They also sent people to notify the prince Chai Rong and the lieutenant generals separately, only that the plan was advanced, and no specific details were mentioned.

When the old lady heard her report that the general asked her to go back to the country, she also suspected that her old age was not good for her ears, but when she was led to the gate of the mansion, she saw the same daunted daughter and daughter-in-law. When she still had the condensed look of her son, she knew it was a certainty.

She still knows her son. He has always been steady and calm, and to make him show such a look, something extraordinary must have happened.

"Ye'er, what the hell is going on?"

Xiahouye said calmly: "It's nothing, mother, first go back to the countryside to avoid the limelight, and I'll pick you up in a few days."

Even the words like sheltering from the limelight came out, so how dangerous it would be to stay here, the old lady was shocked, because she felt that her son was as reliable and firm as a mountain, so she didn't worry about him so much, so she hurried into the carriage. She also said to him, "Ye'er, you have to remember to pick up the old lady."

She is used to enjoying the blessings and is unwilling to live in the country . She just wants to go back home in a beautiful way and let people have a look and look forward to it. NS.

Xia Houye let out an "um" and looked at his sister again.

Xia Houzhu and her mother were also crisis-conscious, and felt that she could not help much, so she glanced at her brother and said, "Brother, take care of yourself", and then climbed into the carriage.

Jian Meng kept standing silently, and when Xia Houye came over, she pursed her lips: "Don't look at me, I won't go."

Xia Houye didn't even persuade her, directly. Let the guards in the house escort the carriage away.

Jian Meng leaned next to him and couldn't help being curious: "Why don't you let me go?"

Xia Houye glanced at her: "If you would listen to me, I won't worry now."

Jian Meng smiled guiltyly. He stopped and looked at him, with clear and bright eyes: "So...you tell me what happened."

Xia Houye looked at her weak and innocent, and felt a little complicated. She became more determined to protect her. Mind, the tone of her speech was a little sullen and cold: "Lin Xueer stole the letter and went to the palace to inform her."

Jian Meng was stunned when she heard it, and blurted out: "Is

she sick?" She was stunned. The angry look is also very cute, Xia Houye can easily agree with her: "Well, I am very sick."

Jian Meng can also imagine what the consequences will be. The emperor today is a faint and innocent monarch. He had just taken her look, and got such a big handle. It must be to punish Xiahouye to death. Maybe a decree to kill the Nine Clan will come down, and he will not care about what the other party is protecting. The general of Jiang Weiguo.

Jane was worried, and asked with a worried look: "Do you have to do it?" In

this situation... Either you die or I live, she can't just watch him die for the task.

Xia Houye was silent, the expression in her eyes was slightly apologetic, and she stopped saying: "Wanwan, I..."

He did this because he promised her, right?

Jian Meng struggled for a while, turned her face away, and sighed: "Forget it, just do what you want, don't worry about me." The

big deal...the mission failed, it's better than watching him sit and wait and be fainted to death. All right?

Xia Houye looked at her with a soft and charming expression. He leaned over and hugged her lightly, turned his head and kissed her cool and soft earlobes. There was affection in his deep voice: "Wanwan, don't worry, nothing will happen.

Yes ." Jian Meng chuckled in her heart.

No, it's a big deal.

Her mission is about to fail. By the way, has the system ever said what happens to failure?

It should be to prepare for the battle. Xia Houye has already put on his shirt, with long hair tied up like splashes of ink, and the slightly thick flashing armor looks a bit more aggressive, with clear outlines and cold eyebrows. , Standing there can make people feel a sense of oppression that cannot be ignored.

Jian Meng felt a little suffocated when she looked at it, especially when he took a dagger out of his arms, she almost couldn't breathe: "For, for me?" Did

n't she let her decide if she failed in rebellion? ?

Xia Houye put the dagger into her hand: "Wanwan, this is for your self-defense."

Jian Meng took out the dagger, eagerly gestured a few times, and said: "I still know some martial arts."

After all, she had used this. Still the young master of the Yunxiao Sect.

Xia Houye glanced at her soft and boneless hands, sighed, and silently put the dagger away again, hung it around her waist, and said, "Wan Wan, it's better for you to follow me. Don't play if you don't."

Jian Meng: "...well."

Don't think she can't tell that he is underestimating her.