Chapter 16 The Second Generation of Darkness and Rich in the Mountains (16)

Seeing Lin Yizheng staring at the big screen, Jian Meng wanted to surprise him secretly. Who knew he had eyes long behind his back, and he turned his head to look when she was about to pat his shoulder with one hand. To her.

"May I go?"

Before she could reply, he seemed impatient for a long time, and took her hand and left. She couldn't help but look back at the heroine in the movie.

"That..."

Lin stretched his jaw slightly and looked at her: "You can't bear to leave?"

Jian Meng originally wanted to give him a surprise, but now that the timing is not right, he might as well go home and see the girl in person. Surprised, he shook his head and said nothing.

Lin Yi's expression remained as usual, but he was slightly relieved. The more critical it is, the more afraid he is.

In order to save time, the two ran all the way to the door of Lanhua's house. The door was not locked. There is generally no habit of locking the door in rural areas. Only the room where Xu Qi lives is locked with an iron lock, and even the window is from the outside. Crucified.

Lin Yi glanced at the door of the room, moved her wrist, and said, "You get out."

Jian Meng had already taken out a key from nowhere, opened the lock with a splash, and threw the iron lock aside. , Clapped her hands: "What do you want me to do?"

Lin Yi was in a subtle mood: "...nothing."

Where did she get the key? He was ready to hit the door, but she opened the door so easily, she seemed to have arranged everything properly, and she didn't say to discuss with him, so that he feels very useless, he is a big man and shameless. ?

Probably not wanting to be too useless by her, Lin Yidang went into the house and heard Lanhua say that her sister-in-law had been injured in her leg and kept on the bed. He still had the strength to carry her for a while, let Jian Meng take a look. He is also very capable.

Who knew that as soon as he walked to the bed, Xu Qi suddenly screamed, and he subconsciously covered her mouth.

"No barking!"

When Jian Meng came in, she saw this scene and said a little speechlessly: "Lin Yi, are you here to save someone or kidnap?"

Lin Yi said coldly: "I let you go, you don't call."

Xu Qi Holding the quilt tightly with his hands, he nodded with tears in his eyes.

Jian Meng said, "Xu Qi, can you still go? Hurry up now. A movie only lasts for two and a half hours. If you can't go, let Lin Yi carry you."

Xu Qi's face suddenly blushed and whispered. "Can you let him go out first?"

"Why?" Lin Yi frowned. Seeing her coy and hesitant, she became very angry. He squatted down in front of the bed and said, "Come here, let me back. You, hurry up!"

Seeing him like this, Xu Qi almost didn't cry, and stammered: "You, can you let me dress first?"

Lin Yi's face became stiff and he turned to look at her.

Xu Qi bit her lip, looking embarrassed and resentful, "That person forbids me to wear clothes at night, forcing me to have a son for him."

Jian Meng can feel Lin Yi so embarrassed that he is about to smoke without looking . , Hurriedly said: "Lin Yi, you go out and guard."

Lin Yi looked at her, silly "Oh", and obediently went to sit on the outside steps.

He was quite upset in his heart, he just wanted to behave in front of her, why is it so difficult?

Lin Yi sighed and looked up at the night sky. After he escaped this time, he didn't even have a chance to perform... right? His life has long been rotten to his bones, how can he really say that he starts again and starts again?

He didn't know what was thinking, his expression was gloomy and terrifying.

"Brother Lin?" Lanhua's surprised voice sounded, "Why are you sitting in my yard? I have just been looking for you for a long time. So you came to my house. Did you come to see me?"

Lin Yi frowned. With a cold tone: "What are you doing when you come back?"

Lanhua was so happy to see him, but she came. Knowing that he was such a stubborn and indifferent appearance, she didn't care. Xing this, she asked me to grab some sunflower seeds to eat."

Lin Yi: "You stand here, I will grab."

Lanhua sees that he is really going to leave, and hurriedly said, "Big Brother Lin, you don't know where I am. Just come by yourself. Let's go back to the movie together. The heroine looks pretty,

she seems to be a little like Brother Lin." Lanhua said, she had already reached the top of the steps, but saw Lin Yi suddenly blocking her. In front, looking at her condescendingly, she reached out and stroked the broken hair on her cheeks, and said, "Lanhua, I have something to give you."

Seeing that he suddenly became so gentle, Lanhua was ashamed and happy, and ignored He looked stiff and awkward. He lowered his head and said, "Big Brother Lin, what are you going to give me?"

Lin Yi twitched his lips: "It's not good to say it. You go to the movie and wait for me. I just take something. Come to you."

Lanhua nodded, but hesitated: "Aren't we going together?"

Lin looked at her earnestly, and the manly handsomeness made people blush and heartbeat: "You first Go."

Lanhua blushed and said, "Hmm", her brain was blank, where she remembered what sunflower seeds, she walked stiffly outside, and almost hit the door.

After she walked away, the door behind Lin Yi opened, and Jian Meng helped Xu Qi who was dressed and came out: "Hey, come on, her feet really can't walk."

Lin Yi squatted directly . Lower body, put Xu Qi on his back, and only said one word: "Go!"

Who knows that the three of them just walked to the gate and ran into Lanhua head-on. Lanhua walked a few steps and remembered not taking sunflower seeds before folding. When she came back, she was surprised when she saw the appearance of several people: "Lin, Brother Lin, where are you going?"

Jian Meng:...9527, are there any drugs?

System: Yes or yes, but it shouldn't be used anymore.

As soon as the voice fell, Jian Meng saw that Lanhua was dizzy on the ground, and Xu Qi was holding a brick in her hand. Seeing Jian Meng looking at herself, Xu Qi was a little embarrassed and said, "I am carrying this self-defense."

Jian Meng: "...very good."

See who is not pleasing to the eye and just block it out.

The three of them did not delay much, and kept walking down the mountain. When they went to the town and got on the car, they were almost safe.