Chapter 98 My Leader, Couldn't Be So Cute (14)

On the issue of how to deal with the captured disciples of the demon cult, everyone gathered in the lobby and discussed it for a long time without any idea.

killed? Not benevolent.

Put it? Afraid of them doing evil.

closed? Fools are willing to spend their spare money to raise bad guys!

In the end, it was decided to send them to Shaolin Temple, to guide them to abandon evil, change their minds, and re-behave. As for the living expenses, they should pay for their own work.

As for the leader of the Demon Cult...

everyone knew his real life experience from Yunxuan, and saw that he killed Madame Yan with his own hands, only if he had regretted it, not to mention that he had never gone down the mountain to do bad things, so it was up to the cloud. What did Xuan do.

As dusk approached, a lamp was turned on in the house, and Jian Meng sat on the bed with a soft pillow. The wound on her shoulder was not serious, it should be Chu Hanxian doing it, so she just scratched it slightly. Some skin.

However, Chu Hanxian stood in front of her bed, facing the light, unable to see her expression clearly, her whole body seemed to be trapped in a shadow, and her silent expression was as heavy as if she was about to die.

"Don't stand stupid." Jian Meng patted the edge of the bed and smiled. "Come and sit and talk to me for a while, okay?" After

a moment, Chu Hanxian walked over to sit, and looked around. He glanced at her, then lowered his head silently.

Jian Meng looked at his profile in surprise. If he had changed, he would have sat down happily, and maybe he would still want to hug her. How is it... looking upset now?

Is it because of Lin Yan's death? How can she say that she has been his nominal mother for so many years, he killed her, I am afraid it will be very uncomfortable in his heart?

Therefore, Jian Meng felt that she should comfort him, so she patted him on the shoulder, and said, "Those things are over, don't think about it. This is your real home. You not only have a good-looking but gentle Brother, isn't he happy that he still has so much money to inherit?"

Chu Hanxian slowly raised his head and looked at her. The candlelight didn't seem to fall into his dark eyes. The expression in his eyes seemed to contain a different meaning, which made people feel a little uneasy.

Jian Meng: "Why do you look at me like this?"

Chu Hanxian's eyes suddenly softened, smiled slightly, and suddenly leaned over, engulfing her in the arms of the faint cold fragrance, and muttered in a low voice: "Yes, I'm very happy, I should have been very happy." It's

good that he can figure it out. Jane ignores the weirdness in his heart, and puts out his hand to hug his waist, and said happily: "That's all right."

"Oh. !" Suddenly someone pretended to exclaim, "Big brother, look at them, it's almost... out of shape!"

Jian Meng has nothing to do with Yun Xuan's fiancée's consciousness, and the hug with Chu Hanxian is also a comfort element. Mostly, so even if Yun Xuan came, she wouldn't feel any flustered.

As for Chu Hanxian... it seemed that he didn't hold the consciousness of his brother's fiancee at all, and only let go of her when people got closer.

Yun Xuan's face turned pale and stood stiff without moving.

The anger just flashed through my heart, but it was more panic and powerlessness. The younger sister didn't like him, he knew it, but she didn't like other people either, so she didn't resist this marriage, he I thought she would always like him for a long time, but now...

will she still be willing to maintain this marriage contract?

Xu Rong, who was on the side, fearing that the world would not be chaotic, shouted: "Brother, don't care about it. As soon as your brother recognized him, the younger sister actually hooked up with him, and even hugged him, it's not plausible! "

Jian Meng glanced at Yun Xuan's ugly face, and felt it was time to make it clear.

But before she spoke, she heard Chu Hanxian understatement: "I was holding her, and this is between us. What are you talking about?"

Yun Xuan's heart sank, if they really are in love. Yue, can he still beat the mandarin duck with a piece of marriage contract?

One is his closest person, one of his favorite people, and he doesn't want to hurt any of them.

He showed a bitter smile, stopping Xu Rong who was about to quarrel again, looked at Jian Meng, her eyes were complex, and said: "Little Junior Sister, you can choose whatever you want, Master, I will explain it for you. "

Jian Meng was slightly stunned. She knew that this senior man was a gentleman, but she didn't expect his demeanor to be so good that she didn't blame her for hating her, but she still wanted to help her?

"Brother..."

"Needless to say." Yun Xuan sighed with a wry smile, "I know what you want to say, from now on, our engagement will not be counted."

Xu Rong smiled, originally. I wanted to ridicule Junior Sister a few more words, but at this time I also held back.

Chu Hanxian was also a bit surprised. He glanced at Yun Xuan and saw that his face was warm, his brows and eyes were gentle, and his whole body had a refreshing and gentle temperament like a mountain and water, and he also had some kind of good feelings inexplicably.

Therefore, when Yun Xuan turned his head to look at him and said that he was going to take him to the ancestral hall to kowtow incense to the elders, he stood up and followed away.

After finishing the incense, Yun Xuan silently spoke to his parents' tablet for a while, thinking that even if he couldn't marry the younger sister, he still found his brother. This is also a happy event. The parents are also under Jiuquan. You can look down.

He must take good care of his younger brother.

Thinking about this, he felt a little relieved, and the two younger brothers walked under the eaves, and he said: "Remember, you will be Yunshen from now on, and you will be the second son of our Cuiyu Villa. Don't mention things like Demon Sect to outsiders. "

Chu Hanxian turned his head and glanced at him, hesitated for a moment, and said: "Okay."

Seeing him so obediently, Yun Xuan's eyes became softer, and he wanted to rub his hair, but saw that he backed off guarded. After half a step, he had to cough, and said, "Second brother, what do you do after seeing the outside."

Listening to Yun Xuan's address to him, Chu Hanxian felt a strange feeling in his heart. Thinking of Yun Xuan's previous actions, he also walked over, raised his hand and pressed it on his head, and rubbed it. Rubbing, the voice said flatly, "Big Brother, I'm not out of sight."

Yun Xuan: "..." More

than that, you are too out of sight!

Where can I rub my brother's head like this?

He wanted to give him a majestic look, but when he met his dull but dull eyes, his heart softened and he couldn't help but laugh.

Chu Hanxian didn't smile, but lowered his eyes, his expression in the twilight was indescribably gloomy.

In the evening, everyone had a hearty meal together. Maybe it was too happy, or maybe it was a little sad. Yun Xuan drank a lot of wine one cup after another, but was finally helped by the young man to go back to the room.

Chu Hanxian and Jian Meng were left in the lobby.

"Little rabbit."

"Huh?"

"..."

Chu Hanxian did not speak, but turned his head to look at her, his eyes burning, and his eyes never blinked, as if he was afraid that she would disappear suddenly.

"Aren't you drunk too?" Jian Meng stretched out his finger and nodded his eyebrows. "Why look at me? Are you stupid?"

Chu Hanxian held her hand, suddenly revealing something a little misty. Laughing, pulled her into her arms, put her lips on her hair, closed her eyes, and said, "I am drunk, very drunk, you touch my heart, don't you beat it fast? "

Jane Meng: "I'll pour you a cup of tea to sober up."

She just got up, but she was suddenly pulled back by him. Before she could speak, she was kissed by his lips. He put his arms around her waist with a bit of strength. , She even felt a faint pain in her waist.

Maybe he was really drunk, and his kiss also revealed the confusion, restlessness, and roughness of drunkenness.

After a while, he let go of her, still holding her, and whispered: "Little rabbit, I don't want to..."

His voice became lower and lower, like a vague mutter in a dream.

Jian Meng looked at him: "What did you say?" When

Chu Hanxian met her crystal clear eyes, he was slightly startled, and there seemed to be a shadow in his eyes, and said, "Nothing, I'm really drunk. ."

Jian Meng handed him the tea.

After taking a sip, he stood up, turned his back to her, and his voice was indescribably low: "Little rabbit, do you like me?"

Jian Meng: "..."

Before she could answer, he said Gu Zidi continued: "Don't like me, because I don't like you, not at all."

Jian Meng: "..."

What is he thinking?

When you lie, you have to face her back, which is so guilty that you... have nothing to say.

"Understand?" He asked again.

Jian Meng: "...oh."

Actually, it's not very clear.

She just wanted to ask him a few words, but saw him strode out. Before she could say a word, he had disappeared at the door.