Chapter 18 The Second Generation of Darkness and Rich in the Mountains (18)

The mountain road is not easy to walk, and it is blinded by black lights. Even if you walk cautiously, you may encounter accidental dangers such as falling off the cliff, trapping animals, being bitten by snakes, etc. The three of them had to hurriedly speed up the pace, but they did not dare to run and jump. of.

Although Lin Yi was carrying a woman on her back, she didn't feel that it was too much effort. With her long legs, she almost caught up with Jian Meng's three or four steps. Jian Meng was shining with a very weak flashlight behind her, struggling to follow. Shang Linyi's footsteps.

Lin Yi heard her panting sound from the mountain breeze. He asked, "Are you okay?"

Jian Meng wiped her sweat: "No, it's okay, I'm healthy."

Lin Yi didn't say anything, he seemed to believe it. Following her words, the steps under her feet fell faster.

Jian Meng Wangtian: 9527, can you give me a wave of physical strength?

System: Permission has not been activated yet.

Jian Meng: You are indifferent, you are ruthless, and you can't save yourself.

System: Oh, you finally found out.

Jian Meng: ...mmp.

Lin Yi has never walked out of this big mountain, and didn't know the way down. He relied on the path pointed out by Jianmeng, and went smoothly into the forest not far from the foot of the mountain without any mistake, and walked through this big and deep mountain. The birch forest can almost be regarded as walking out of this mountain.

After walking the mountain road for more than two hours without stopping, Lin Yi was fine, but when she turned around, she saw Jian Meng who didn't know where to find a stick, panting and following behind him, the light from the flashlight made her face pale. It was scary, and his hair was wet with sweat and pressed against his cheeks.

Seeing him frowning and looking at her, she smiled back at him as if it was okay: "Why, why don't you leave?"

Xu Qi wanted to escape sooner, fearing that something might happen, and hurriedly said, "Yes. Yes, here is enough to run, and we can't run down the mountain for half an hour."

Lin Yi: "You run? You run to see me?"

Xu Qi shut up hesitatingly.

Lin Yi turned to look at the white birch forest and placed Xu Qi under a tree. Xu Qi looked at him in a panic: "I can't speak well, and I apologize for you. Don't leave me, please. "

Lin Yi walked over and pulled Jian Meng, who was still sticking with a stick stupidly, and let her sit down too, before coldly replying to Xu Qi: "How can I run without a break?"

Lin Yi He took a bottle of water from his backpack and gave it to Jian Meng to drink it first, and then put the lid on to put it in the bag. Xu Qi was waiting to drink water, and hurriedly stopped him: "Don't, give me a drink."

Lin Yi With a cold tone: "Bad!" No

matter how dull Xu Qi was, she realized that Lin was not happy with her. She felt that she and Lin Yi were both abducted and sold, so she became more familiar with him, but obviously He didn't feel the same as her, and she even felt that if it weren't for the Miss Jane here, he would definitely be able to throw her here to feed the wolf.

Xu Qi was much quieter next, and after drinking her saliva, she handed the bottle back, and respectfully said "Thank you".

Jian Meng: "..."

Lin Yi, you can't ask your wife like this.

After resting for a few minutes, Lin Yi picked Xu Qi on his back again. Jian Meng picked up the backpack on the ground and handed it to Xu Qi to hold it. At this moment, he heard a loud roar: "They are there! There is light over there!"

Xu Qi was frightened, and the backpack fell on the ground. Lin Yi was already responsive and ran away. He also said to Jian Meng: "Follow me!"

Jian Meng heard the footsteps of many people behind him. As they got closer, the people still yelled "Don't run!", "Bitch", "Catch and fight to death!" and other threats and intimidation words.

Xu Qi had already held Lin Yi's neck tightly in fright. Those words made her panick and scared, tears streaming down her heart.

At this moment, she still noticed that Lin Yi didn't run away, and her voice became sharp: "What are you doing here? Those people are coming after you! Run, run, hurry..."

She almost collapsed, and she saw Jian Meng crawling over. A large group of people followed her, holding torches. The fire illuminated their ugly, twisted and malicious faces, and Xu Qi almost fainted. .

Seeing that Lin Yi was still looking at Jian Meng, as if waiting for her to come over, Xu Qi screamed: "I beg you to run, we will call the police after we run out, otherwise all three of us will be arrested. Live, don't be stupid, okay?"

At this moment, a hunting arrow hit Jian Meng's shoulder, and Jian Meng staggered and fell to the ground.

Lin Yi's pupils suddenly tightened, and he threw Xu Qi to the ground, striding over to Jian Meng.

Jian Meng turned his head, but saw Lin Yao come out from the shadows. In the flames, his expression faded from hypocritical tenderness, cold and vicious, and he was holding a bow in his hand.

He walked towards her step by step: "You run, why didn't you run?

Mengmeng ?" Jianmeng:...mmp, spicy chicken system, can't you give me superman skills to kill this group of scums?

System: No.

Jian Meng watched Lin Yao walk in front of her and stretched out a hand to catch her, but at this moment a long leg came out and kicked Lin Yao, she was taken into a warm and spacious Embrace.

"Don't be afraid, I'll take you away!"

Jian Meng looked at his shaggy face, and suddenly felt that he was actually...very handsome!

Jian Meng: It's over, is there something wrong with my aesthetics?

System: Is it time to think about this now?

Jian Meng: Do I have to be afraid if you are there?

System: Ha ha.

Jian Meng: No matter how much money is deducted, let us escape safely.

The system seemed to be waiting for her words. As soon as she finished speaking, she jumped out of the barrage of the "Mist in the Mountains" skill, and Jian Meng immediately clicked to accept it.

At this moment, Lin Yao just got up from the ground, cursed a "slut", and gave an order: "Catch them all, and don't let any of them go!"

Those people were about to step forward, but suddenly there was a gust of wind. There was dust and sand everywhere. After waiting for a few seconds, the wind stopped, but the birch forest was strangely shrouded in thick fog. The two people standing facing each other couldn't see each other's faces.

Where can I still see Lin Yi and the others?

Lin Yao punched the tree hard: "Fuck!"