Chapter 79 The Child's Father Is the President (21)

Dealing with Zhou Zhiyuan's rotten peach blossom, which seems to be very troublesome, shouldn't he be a scumbag who lingers on flowers and plays with emotions?

Jian Meng thought so, and she wanted to leave very anxiously in her heart. Although the villain of these worlds is not alone, when the mission is over, there will always be some moths that make her unable to go. She is afraid that she will not be able to control it for a while. live.

She can't deny that she is happy, happy, and happy when she falls in love, gets married, and lives with them.

But... She was just playing a certain role, even though she didn't play it very deliberately, it was fake after all. She couldn't let herself get into the play too deeply, otherwise wouldn't she have to cry every time she left?

To be honest, she really doesn't understand. She obviously didn't deliberately seduce anyone. Why do they all like her?

When did she become this kind of Mary Su physique?

Jian Meng felt that something was wrong.

Jane Meng couldn't help asking the system:...Did you design any traps?

The system is serious: host, we are a legitimate, legal, and business license company.

Jianmeng: Oh, then you explain why the villain likes me. One or two are coincidences, and three are...having ulterior motives, right?

The system continues to be serious: probably they are collectively blind.

Jian Meng: I want to resign.

The system immediately became soft and praised her: There is no other possibility except that they are fascinated by the beauty of the host.

This flattering... Is

it so afraid of her resignation?

Jian Meng thoughtfully: Oh, in that case, let me be an ugly girl in the next world.

The system seemed to be embarrassed, and only said after a while: yes.

Jian Meng nodded with satisfaction: If the villain in the next world still likes me, it proves that you are lying, and I will resign and show it to you!

...

Maybe because she didn't have her contact information, or maybe because she was afraid that she would not come, Xia Yanran brought two black-clad bodyguards, and on the grounds that Zhou Zhiyuan wanted to meet her and have lunch with her, she personally came to invite her. she.

Jian Meng smiled and agreed.

Jiang Xiaozhou stared at Jian Meng with a serious face: "Mom, you don't listen to what Dad said."

Before Jian Meng said anything, Xia Yanran had already laughed, but she tried to touch Jiang Xiaozhou's face but was avoided. , She withdrew her hand casually.

"Children need to be obedient." She said, "Come on, go and see your grandma with your sister."

Jiang Xiaozhou looked at her sweet smile, and the more he watched, the more he felt that this was the kind of snake venom on TV. Woman, I want to be his stepmother, let alone no way, not even windows.

After getting in the car, Jiang Xiaozhou tilted his head and glanced at his "innocent" mother. He was really heartbroken. He had to protect his mother for his father. That grandma might also be a terrible woman.

By the way, I have to inform my father to come here quickly, he may not be able to handle it alone! ! !

Jiang Xiaozhou sighed old-fashioned.

...The

restaurant box.

The waiter led them stood in the doorway, bent and your index finger politely knocked on the door, said:. "Lady, you and other people to"

the people inside lightly saying, "Come in," the kind of superior tone, even Let her have a feeling of the ancient queen mother summoning civilians.

As the box door slowly opened, Jian Meng saw the lady sitting in the upper position at a glance. A well-maintained face turned to her. When she got close, she could see the faint fine lines in the corners of her eyes, but it was also harmless. Because of her elegance and beauty, can you only say that she is a woman who can give birth to a handsome boy?

Mrs. Zhou raised her hand with the jade ring, took a sip from the teacup, smiled estrangedly and politely: "Sit down when you come."

After that, she turned her gaze to the little boy again. After clearing his delicate white face, she seemed to be slightly startled, as if touched, but quickly calmed down and looked at Jian Meng with an unclear look.

Jian Meng thinks she can understand it, meaning: Heh, little fairy, you can do it, dare you to leave so happily at the beginning, are you still holding back the big trick?

She decided to preemptively: "Xiao Zhou, let's call grandma soon."

Jiang Xiaozhou said obediently: "Grandma."

Madam Zhou clearly put on a banquet, but when she was called by someone like this, she said a little bit what she was going to say. If she didn't come out, the more she looked at this grandson, the more cute and cute she became. It was almost the same as A Yuan when she was a child.

Seeing Madam Zhou's eyes softly looking at the child, Xia Yanran's eyes sank slightly, she took Madam Zhou's arm like coquettishly, smiled sweetly, and said, "Auntie, how strange you said this is. suddenly came out of a such a lovely child, people surprised, really do not know how to think of my brother, so likes big thing not telling him how you say? "

discerning eye can see, week It was impossible for Zhiyuan to hide the matter of having a son for many years, the only reason could be that he was also kept in the dark.

So, this unmarried girl who became pregnant is very problematic.

Since she chose to give birth to this child, why would she hide the other party? He obviously chose to conceal it, but why did he show up with the child eight years later?

The answer is also easy to think of.

She must want to use her child to marry a wealthy family, relying on this child to gain a foothold in Zhou's family, maybe she still wants to let the child inherit the Zhou family's fortune. The reason why she only appeared after eight years is that she felt that the child was already sensible at this time and would not be easily taken away from her by the Zhou family. It could become her perfect stepping stone.

Madam Zhou's face was cold: "Ms. Jian! What did you promise me back then? Did you forget it all?"

Jian Meng smiled calmly: "Of course I remember that Madam Zhou was really awe-inspiring. It makes me feel inferior and ashamed. I feel that it is a sin to get involved with your precious son. I can't wait to find a way to sew it down. Where can I be embarrassed to be with the rich

man ." Mrs. Zhou heard the ridicule in her words. , Looked at her and said: "So you are embarrassed now?"

Jian Meng smiled: "Later, I finally figured out that love has no boundaries. If he loves me, even if he is a noble prince, I won't be unworthy of him, because his love will make us stand on an equal footing." After a

pause, she glanced at Xia Yanran, who had a bad face: "Miss Xia, I believe you will agree with this. ? your family background and his pretty, looks good fit, but how about in front of him, you are not humble to the dust of it "?

summer sweet face stiff fingers whitish:"! Miss Jiang "

Mrs. week with eyes After examining it for a long while, he said coldly: "Ms. Jiang hasn't made any progress for so many years, but this mouth is a lot of tricks."

Jian Meng blinked: "If I offend anything, please don't be angry, Madam. , After all, I just... tell the truth."

"What a telling truth!" Madam Zhou was firm, "I also tell you the truth, the only daughter-in-law recognized by our Zhou family is Yanran, and only she is worthy of Ayuan, we The Zhou family is a wealthy family, not all cats and dogs can get in."

Xia Yanran seemed worried: "Auntie, brother, he likes this Miss Jiang very much. You will make him embarrassed by saying that."

Madam Zhou patted comfortingly. Her hand: "You are too kind!" She squinted at Jian Meng, and then said, "Ayuan is my son. He dare not listen to me. He is confused for a while. After a while, he will I will understand who is better."

Mrs. Zhou just missed to say that he was confused by the fox.

Jian Meng was slightly speechless, but when she glanced at Xia Yanran, who was obviously still "not dead", she had to give a strong medicine: "Mrs. Zhou! You are wrong, Zhou Zhiyuan may listen to you on other things, but In this matter, he will never give up on me unless...he dies!"

Her words were a little harder, Madam Zhou was taken aback, slammed the table, and the water in the teacup splashed. When she came out, she wet the precious jade bracelet on her wrist, but she didn't pay any attention, just stared at Jian Meng terribly.

"Who gave you the courage to talk to me like this?" Madam Zhou's voice was not warm, "Ingrateful things!"

"I gave it."

Just when Madam Zhou's voice fell, a man walked in at the door, in a gray suit. With the coat on his wrist and the snow-white shirt glowing, he strode forward, his handsome face without a trace of expression, his eyes under the lenses were sharp and compelling.

"Dad!"

Jiang Xiaozhou reacted first, cheering and hugging his thigh.

Zhou Zhiyuan ignored her. He just looked at Madam Zhou steadily and said, "Mom, even if you don't like her, please don't humiliate her. If you do this, I will only be very disappointed in you."

Madam Zhou did not. Speaking, his face is ugly.

Xia Yanran seemed to want to make a round of it: "Brother, why did you come here suddenly? Auntie just wanted to see the girl you like, and didn't embarrass her. Don't get me wrong..."

Zhou Zhiyuan only glanced at her: "Shut up! "

Xia Yanran's expression seemed to be about to cry.

Jian Meng felt that her heart for Zhou Zhiyuan should have died more than half, so even if she didn't come in vain this trip.

Zhou Zhiyuan didn't say any more, and directly took Jian Meng and walked out.

Madam Zhou was furious: "If you dare to walk out of this door, you will no longer be my son!"

Being able to say such decisive words, although the elements of anger are very big, it can also be seen that she really can't accept Jiang Tang.

Zhou Zhiyuan paused for a moment. During the moment he paused, time seemed to be stretched. Jian Meng almost didn't dare to get out of the air. Whether it was him or that Mrs. Zhou, the air pressure at the moment was so low that it was suffocating. .

In the end, Zhou Zhiyuan still didn't look back, pulling his girl out of the door.

Behind the door is a face of Madam Zhou with wet eyes.

Xia Yanran bit her lips and squeezed out blood