Chapter 4 The Second Generation of Darkness and Rich in the Mountain (4)

Lin Yao's father was called Lin Shan. When he came back from the town, he saw his son who was fighting in the courtyard. His face changed. He is the head of the village, and he is very appealing.  open.

The villagers who had eaten all came to watch the excitement.

Liu Chunhua heard that her son had been beaten, and dropped her hoe and returned without touching her feet. Holding her bruised and bruised son, she cried and snatched the ground: "Lin Yi, the one who deserves a thousand swords, how can I beat you?  It's like this, my mother's dear!"

Lin Yi was beaten by someone called by the village head, and curled up on the ground like a panting dead dog.

Lin Shan frowned and asked, "What the hell is going on? How did you start fighting? Did anyone feed him enough? How can he fight with strength?"

Su Xiao said guiltily: "Uncle Lin, I'm sorry, Jian Meng gave him a few buns when he saw him pitifully, but she didn't know that such a thing would happen, so don't blame her."

She stopped talking, and seemed very sad, guilty and sorry to tell the whole story again, highlighting the "culprit" Jian Meng.

When everyone heard it, they looked at Jian Meng's eyes alive and well because they were looking at the beauty of beauty.

Jane Meng: ...I bet that Lin Yi can still beat that weak chicken even if he doesn't eat anything!

System: Host, shouldn't your focus be that Su Xiao is giving you eye drops?

Jian Meng: Keke, labor and capital are not afraid!

Liu Chunhua listened to it, and seeing the villagers' points, her face was not very good-looking, and she was not so satisfied with Jian Meng, but she couldn't help but scold her, so she turned her mouth down and said:

"Miss Jane, if you have a good heart, you can help us as much as you want. What do you do with the dirty seeds? You think I'm so bad and deliberately abused him. I didn't feed him because I was afraid that he would cause trouble. Look,  Now I'm like this to my son, Miss Jian, you won't be allowed to talk to him in the future. My family hasn't seen you give me a needle and thread, but instead gave me my things to an outsider!"

This logic is also very intoxicating!

Jian Meng: Hey, labor and management are so angry, but you still have to keep smiling!

System: laugh fart, go back!

Jian Meng: It makes sense.

Then the system watched its host face Liu Chunhua in full view and said sincerely: "Aunt Lin, you are right, all right, it turns out that he is an outsider and not your son. You see, you don't tell me.  , I still want to please the future elder brother. Look at his poor and sorrowful family, surely it can't be opened up, right? Otherwise, how come your aunt is here?  After he had leftovers to eat, even the wood shed was let out and let him sleep. How could your heart be so good!"

The villagers originally thought that Lin Yi was fierce and fierce. He had been raising a white-eyed wolf for more than 20 years. Liu Chunhua should have abused him. Fortunately, he didn't buy the scourge.  Said, but felt that it was not the case.

There are hardly any secrets in the village. Everyone knows which daughter-in-law, daughter, or kid bought them, and what the circumstances were before they were bought.  The villagers had heard that Lin Yi was the only son of a wealthy businessman in the city before he was abducted. If he hadn't been abducted by the village chief and his sister, he would definitely be a rich and lavish brother who is delicious and spicy.