Chapter 92 My leader, can't be so cute (8)

Wen Xiao personally took people to send them to the cell.

The door of the secret room was also made of stone. He knocked on the wall with his fingers, and the door opened. This should be the one where Lin Lan and Xuan Qing were before, because the two of them went in by themselves without asking.

Jian Meng followed afterwards, but was stopped by an arm. She turned her head to look at Wen Xiao, his expression was gentle, and the corners of her lips were smiling. She couldn't help but look forward to: "Is it all about me?"

Wen Xiao: "Miss Chu, you live next door."

Jian Meng's expression froze: "...Don't be so polite, I can also live with everyone."

Wen Xiao glanced at her: "There is a difference between men and women."

Jian Meng: "...Miss Lin is also a woman."

Wen Xiao's expression was calm: "Oh, really? The teacher said he didn't see it."

Obviously the soundproofing effect of the door is not good, and Xuan Qing's frightened voice came from inside. .

"Miss Lin, no, it's not what I said, the sword...can you put it away?"

Lin Lan sneered and cursed: "Dog/day! If you have the ability, let me go out!"

Jian Meng: " ..."

Wen Xiao continued to calm down, opened the door next door, and turned to look at Jian Meng: "Miss Chu, let's go in."

...

a person can really suffocate alive.

In a secret room without a table, chair, bed, or even a candle, Jane was about to collapse after only an hour.

"Miss Lin?" She lay on the wall and knocked.

After a while, Xuan Qing's voice rang: "She is meditating, is there anything Miss Chu?"

Meditating...?

Jian Meng pressed her eyebrows: "What about you? What are you doing?"

Xuan Qing said simply: "The little monk is also meditating."

"..." Jian Meng couldn't help asking, "Don't you feel bored?"

Xuan Qing was surprised, "Could it be that Miss Chu is bored? It's okay. Just meditate. You can calm your mind and practice internal strength. It can be said to be twice the result with half the effort. The Buddhist language says: "..."

"Enough!" Right." It's

better to talk to the system than to chat with him. She was thinking, and the voice of the system rang: Master, there are three days left for the first task. If you fail to complete it, you will be judged to fail. world.

Jane almost jumped up: Is there a time limit?

System: Didn't I say it?

Jian Meng wanted to drag it out and beat it up: I am locked here now, how do you let me save people?

The system doesn't care about this, and it continues to make things worse: the host, the third and fourth tasks have also been sent together. In order for the host to better complete the task, the upper order can give you a back door.

The so-called going through the back door is to send her the memory of the original owner and the information of the villain.

Jian Meng was silent after reading it.

If you want to rank, Chu Hanxian is definitely the most tragic villain in the worlds she has experienced, none of them.

The starting point for all this must start with the murder of the head of the Yunxiao faction twenty years ago.

At that time, the head had two sons, the eldest brother Chu Jiang, and the younger brother Chu He.

Chu Jiang is calm and upright, and his martial arts is mediocre. His younger brother Chu He is very talented but eccentrically and viciously.

The boss deliberately handed Yunxiao to his elder brother, and his younger brother had a dispute with him and poisoned him. After the incident, the eldest brother executed him in front of all members of the faction.

The matter should have ended there, but Chu He just married Lin Yan, a wife who was even more vicious and vengeful than him.

Lin Yan hooked up with the leader of the demon cult with a kind of grace, and then suddenly had a child, and Lin Yan completely used the child as a tool of revenge.

This child is Chu Hanxian.

Following the development of the original world line, Chu Hanxian lived up to expectations and killed the current leader Chu Jiang, and by the way the Yunxiao faction, and later he was chased to death by enemies on the rivers and lakes.

However, he didn't know until he died that his revenge was meaningless, because he was not the child of Lin Yan and Chu He at all.

In the third year after Chu He died, Lin Yan secretly returned to the Yunxiao Sect and saw the two babies in Chu Jiang's room. She thought they were Chu Jiang's children, so she stole the baby boy and wanted his own son to go. Kill him.

But in fact, the baby boy was just the boss's friend—the son of the owner of Cuiyu Villa.

Lin Yan always thought that Chu Hanxian was Chu Jiang's own son. After Chu Hanxian killed Chu Jiang, she was so happy that she put on a banquet for three days.

Her third task is to expose Lin Yan's conspiracy and bring Chu Hanxian back to Cuiyu Villa to recognize his ancestors.

As for the fourth task, it is said that too many people died in vain at the time, and those people strongly demanded revenge on Chu Hanxian, so the upper part instructed him to let Chu Hanxian experience the heart-wrenching taste.

Jian Meng: ...

It can be imagined that Chu Hanxian in this world is still a poor child.