Chapter 44 I'm Pulling the Red Line in 70s (17)

The next day, Lu Zheng discussed with Jian Meng about going to the county to buy things. Xu You and the others would arrive in the afternoon.

Lu Zheng was cooking breakfast in the kitchen. Jian Meng originally wanted to help, but he pushed her out and let her sit on the sofa to watch TV. He also kissed her hand tenderly and said, "Such a beautiful hand should be used Do something more meaningful."

Jian Meng: "...you go away!" Did

he directly upgrade from Yan control to control with hands?

When Jian Mengwo was watching TV on the sofa, someone knocked on the door. After she opened the door, she saw a woman wearing a floral padded jacket and heavy makeup standing at the door, with a plastic bag in her hand.

"Who are you?" Seeing Jian Meng, she asked a little displeasedly.

Jian Meng also wanted to ask "Who are you?" Lu Zheng had already come from the kitchen. He frowned: "What are you doing?" The

woman saw Lu Zheng and said with a hurried smile: "Lu Zheng, you See how deserted you are during the Chinese New Year alone at home. I'm here to give you bacon. By the way, do you want to come to my house for Chinese New Year this year? Everyone is a neighbor, and it's fun to celebrate the New Year together."

"Who said I am alone? "Lu Zheng took Jianmeng's shoulders and looked at her, "Please don't come again in the future, my girlfriend will misunderstand."

She couldn't help looking at Jianmeng in surprise, and suddenly sneered and said: "I Everyone looked away, and you really thought how affectionate you were to stay in this broken place and wait for your first love, and finally found such a small one? It's really..." Before

she finished her words, Lu Zheng didn't stop. Close the door patiently.

Jian Meng couldn't help asking: "Who is that woman?"

Lu Zheng took her shoulders, went to sit down on the sofa, and said, "It's just an insignificant person."

Jian Meng let out an "Oh" and didn't ask any more. , Holding a cup and bowing his head to drink water.

Lu Zheng suddenly turned his head to look at her, his eyes a little serious: "Why aren't you jealous?"

Suddenly hearing his question, Jian Meng was choked by the water. She coughed a few times and said, "Because I believe in you."

"Although I'm glad you can trust me so much." The expression was slightly slow, and she leaned close to her ear, "But I still want to see how you look jealous for me."

Jian Meng is a little guilty. He is actually quite good, handsome, and has a firm and upright character. He treats her again. She is very pampered, she doesn't dislike him at all, but those likes are still very shallow, not enough to make her jealous for him.

From the very beginning, she knew that she was here to do the task, and she could not like anyone, otherwise after returning to her world, would she have to live a lifetime in longing and pain?

It was too cruel, so she had to hold her heart, and she could only respond as much as she could to the feelings he gave wholeheartedly.

Jian Meng put her arm around his neck and smiled and said, "You may not see this for a lifetime."

Lu Zheng looked at her, slightly startled.

"Because you love me so much, there won't be a woman worthy of jealousy, right?"

Lu Zheng's eyes moved slightly, he looked at her deeply, reached out his hand to caress her face, and his voice was muffled and low: "What about you, then? , Do you love me?"

Jian Meng did not answer, but put her arms around his neck and put her lips together.

"Xiang Xiang..." He reached out to unbutton her clothes.

"Don't do this!" Jian Meng felt as if she had ignited the fire. "Morning and breakfast are going to be cold!"

He touched her forehead and said dry and hoarse: "But I am very hot."

" I will go to the county town later ." Yes!"

" Just one time."

... In the

afternoon, two people went out. Lu Zheng rode a bicycle to drive her to the county seat. Jian Meng sat in the back seat and couldn't help complaining: "You liar!"

Lu Zheng was a little embarrassed: "Xiangxiang, don't be angry, I'll take you to buy new clothes, okay?"

Jian Meng: "...I don't want to care about you!"

Lu Zheng was probably really afraid of her being angry. She visited shop after shop and bought a lot of clothes. Even if she said "no", he just smiled and said, "You look beautiful in this dress", and then turned around and asked the clerk to wrap it up.

It seems that in his eyes, there is not a piece of clothes that she wears not good-looking.

Because there will be friends to play, Lu Zheng also took her to buy a lot of vegetables, snacks, and fireworks for the New Year. When the two of them returned, it was almost dark.

There was little snow in the sky, Jian Meng sat on the back seat of the bicycle, hugging his waist, and suddenly felt a quick heartbeat. She pressed her face to his back and couldn't help calling him: "Lu Zheng!"

"Huh?" Lu Zheng's voice was very gentle, "Are you tired? Sleep for a while, I'll call you when I get there."

Jian Meng hugged his hands tightly: "Don't be too kind to me, I'm a little bit Fear."

Her words made people feel a little uneasy. Lu Zheng stopped the car suddenly: "What's the matter?"

Jian Meng: "Nothing, I'm just afraid that if we separate, I will be very uncomfortable."

Lu Zheng breathed a sigh of relief. , Smiled: "What are you thinking about, we will always be together for a lifetime."

When approaching the door of the house, Lu Zheng asked Jian Meng to get out of the car and walk forward with the bicycle, and asked her, "Is it cold? ? "

Jane Meng touched his nose:" cold. "

Lu Zheng smiled, opened his coat, wrapped into her arms, rubbed her face, said:"? warm not warm "

Jane Meng nod "Well, it's warm."

Before Wang Jian and the others walked over, they saw Lu Zheng standing next to the bicycle, seemingly holding a girl in their arms.

He couldn't help rubbing his eyes: "Xu You! Xu You! Am I dazzled, am I? Brother Lu, a bachelor who is ten thousand years old, would also hold a woman?"

Xu You helped his glasses: "Go, go and take a look."

Wang Jian couldn't help but ran over excitedly when he heard it, and while waving his arms, he shouted: "Brother Lu! Brother Lu! I'm here again!"

Xu You: "I don't want to know him when I go out now."

Myolie Liu leaned against him, pursing her lips and smiling softly: "After so many years, only Wang Jian is still so sunny."

Xu You also smiled.

Lu Zheng heard Wang Jian's voice. Although he had not seen him for a year, he was very happy. He took Jian Meng's hand and turned around to talk to them, but suddenly heard Wang Jian exclaimed.

"My God!"

He rubbed his eyes stupidly and looked straight at Jian Meng: "Is this Zhang Xiangxiang's sister or... daughter?"

Lu Zheng: "..." Itchy hands

!

Xu You and Liu Xing'er came over, and they were stunned when they saw Jian Meng. Liu Xing'er's eyes suddenly turned red: "You, are you... Xiangxiang?"

Jian Meng had heard Lu Zheng say before. After she left, all of them took good care of Liu Xing'er. Xu You and Liu Xing'er later had a relationship. They were one of the few happy couples in the Corps. After the Corps was disbanded, they returned to Beijing to get married.

Jian Meng took a step forward, hugged Liu Xing'er, and said with a smile: "Well, it's me. It's been a long time."

Liu Xing'er couldn't help crying: "I, I thought you've been...for so many years, why are you? I do not come, even if the government did not want to see the land, not even I have not seen that, ah, we did so good ...... "

Lu Zheng a little heart stopper, there is a feeling my wife was taken away, he could not help ramp Xu You glanced at it.

Xu You took over Liu Xing'er's shoulder, wiped her tears, and said, "Okay, don't stand here crying, go in the house and say slowly, it's really cold outside."

Several men went out of the kitchen to make dinner, Liu Xing'er She took Jianmeng to sit on the sofa and talked. Seeing that Jianmeng was getting better with Lu Zheng again, she was afraid of affecting their feelings, so she didn't dare to mention what happened back then, and she didn't ask how Jianmeng was in the past. I talked to her about the lives of myself and Xu You in Beijing, and also talked about many students from the Corps.

When the two people reunited after a long absence, Myolie Liu was so happy that she shed tears, holding her to say something, and the men looked helpless and funny. When she went to bed at night, Jian Meng went to Lu Zheng's room subconsciously, and Liu Xing'er grabbed her hurriedly.

Jian Meng yawned: "Let's play tomorrow, it's already past eleven."

Liu Xing'er glanced at the door of the room, and asked in a low voice, "Is that Lu Zheng's room?"

Jian Meng: "Oh, what? Now?"

Liu Xing'er's face changed slightly. Before she said anything, Lu Zheng and the others also came upstairs. Lu Zheng opened the door and looked back at Jian Meng: "Xiang Xiang, come here."

Jian Meng smiled at Liu Xing'er. She laughed, and was about to pass, but she was held back by her. Before she asked what was going on, she heard Liu Xing'er lower her voice and said, "How can you live together if you are not married? How can Lu Zheng say that he is also a man? Ah, what if he does to you?"

Jian Meng: "..." After

so many years, Myolie Liu is still that honest and conservative girl, so cute.

Others: "..."

Liu Xing'er didn't wait for everyone to react, so she took Jian Meng to her room.

Lu Zheng looked at Xu You with a bit of resentment: "Take care of your wife!"

Xu You glanced at him and helped his glasses: "This sentence will be given back to you!"

Only Wang Jian was happy, and he did not return to himself. The room is gone, and he smiled and said: "Come here, the three of us sleep together. The three brothers haven't talked together at night for a long time!"

Lu Zheng, Xu You: "..."

On the next day, Myolie Liu took Jianmeng out to play, revisiting the dormitory

she lived in, the birch forests she walked, the canteen where she ate... Lu Zheng almost joined her. There was no chance to say a few words. After dinner at noon, Liu Xing'er said that she had brought a photo album and wanted her to see the photos of their educated youth group, so she went upstairs to get it. Lu Zheng took advantage of this moment, pulling Jian Meng back to the room.

"Hey! I haven't looked at the photos yet!"

"What's so beautiful." Lu Zheng pressed her on the door and kissed her, "Goodbye, stay with me for a while."

"...You are so annoying!"

"Don't talk," Someone is here."

Myolie Liu was about to go downstairs with a photo album, but she saw Xu You leaning against the wall of the corridor. She asked in surprise, "What are you doing here?"

Xu You stood up straight and smiled at her. , Said: "My wife, I'm waiting for you."

Liu Xinger: "What do you do?"

"Very important thing." Xu You pulled her back to the room.

Myolie Liu was a little anxious: "Hurry up, Xiangxiang is still waiting for me!"

"She? She is busy and has no time to talk to you." Xu You smiled weirdly, hugged her waist, and leaned over. She said in her ear, "Wife, didn't you promise to give me a baby?"

Liu Xinger understood what he meant and blushed: "This is someone else's house."

Xu You kissed her profile: "Where is it?" What does it matter?"

... On the

night of New Year's Eve, everyone ate hot pot together and set off fireworks on the terrace. The fireworks burst into full bloom. Several people looked up at the beautiful fireworks in the night sky.

Wang Jian also found it good-looking. He looked fascinated with his neck up. It would be nice to see his wife as well. Unfortunately, she was too busy with work to accompany him. She also gave him a candy and said, "Hey, wait. I've been busy during this time, and take the time to accompany you."

At that time, he thought that his wife was really good, she was indeed a girl from a military family, capable and considerate.

But when he retracted his gaze to look at the fireworks, he turned his head and looked at the left side and was dumbfounded. Xu You was actually kissing Liu Xing'er. He was a little embarrassed, so he turned his head to the right again, dumbfounded, Lu Zheng and Zhang Xiangxiang kissed. It's even harder to separate.

He: "..." I

want to cry!

Wang Jian can only look at the night sky again, why is his wife a workaholic?

He wrapped his arms around himself in the night breeze silently.