Chapter 63 The Child His Father Is the President (5)

Before Zhou Zhiyuan went to take a bath, he told Jian Meng to cook the sober soup for him and then leave. When she went to the kitchen, Jian Meng turned on the fire and boiled the soup. After a while, she suddenly heard the door bell outside.

Jane raised her eyebrows. It should be... a woman who came here so late?

Zhou Zhiyuan had just been divided for two days, right?

Hey, he's a man who can't stand his loneliness.

Jane opened the door, and she saw a woman. Her hair seemed to be black and straight. She could smell the faint smell of potion. The makeup was barely noticeable. She was wearing a plain lotus. Leaf skirt.

Zhou Zhiyuan seems to prefer this kind of pure black long straightness, is it the first love complex, or... the aesthetic of straight men?

Seeing Jian Meng, the other party seemed surprised and regretful: "Am I late? I finally waited until Zhou's free window, but you were the first to board? You are also a new artist? Zhou Zong, I want to meet him. Maybe he likes me more."

This kind of rotten peach blossom must be blocked, and Zhou Zhiyuan can't be made worse!

Jian Meng said in a sensational way: "Zhiyuan, he is taking a bath, and he has no time to see you." The

woman smiled and almost said: "What is your name? I am the newly signed artist Bena, so you don't need to be so defensive against me. Well, everyone is the same, the resources should be shared, anyway, within a few days, the general manager will change again. "

Resources...?"

The corners of Jian Meng's mouth

twitched : "No, he won't change people in the future." Bena was stunned: " Ms. Zhou is going to marry Miss Xia?"

Jian Meng smiled: "I don't know what Miss Xia is. , I mean...With me, he can never find a woman casually."

She didn't allow him to behave like a scumbag. He should be serious and responsible for his feelings.

Bena looked at her like a fool, and said inexplicably: "Is there a simple artist like you in the entertainment industry? Finding a gold master really thinks that people love you? Zhou Zong is just playing with us. Take what you need, Miss Xia is the one he really wants to marry."

Jian Meng: "Oh, you can go."

Bena's eyes widened: "Are you okay? This is not your home." , Why are you driving me away? You really regard yourself as a mistress, and you don't see if you have that qualification."

Before Jian Meng spoke, she heard a low, calm voice coming from behind: "She No, I have."

Bena turned her head and saw the man in the black bathrobe . His hair was slightly damp, his face was handsome, and his glasses-free eyes were deep and dark. The exposed chest was smooth and strong, and his body was full of poppies. Flowery and fatal sexy.

She blushed: "Zhou, Zhou, I'm Bena, I..."

Zhou Zhiyuan said lightly: "No matter who you are, you shouldn't bother me now." The

master has spoken, Bena is busy I am embarrassed to apologize and left, and blushed and added, "Mr. Zhou, I admire you very much. I hope you can consider me first in your next relationship."

Jian Meng: "..."

After closing the door, Jian Meng found out Zhou Zhiyuan eyes will be looking at her, she did not know just how much he heard those words, and sometimes some Samsam, she smiled: "that ...... soup should be good, I came to the end."

she After walking for half a step, Zhou Zhiyuan grabbed her wrist. He approached and trapped her between the wall and the body, staring at her forcefully. The strong aura and strong hormonal aura made her a little bit. uneasy.

She coughed and said, "...Mr. Zhou, what are you doing?"

Zhou Zhiyuan didn't say a word, leaned slightly closer, and his slender fingers slowly rubbed her auricle, and suddenly took off her mask with a smile. Looking at her with a smile: "This sentence is exactly what I want to ask, Jiang Tang, what do you want to do?"

Jian Meng felt a little bit in her heart, didn't she? He was seen through so quickly. It has been eight years. He should be relatively unfamiliar with the original owner. How could...

Zhou Zhiyuan looked at her expression and said calmly, "I'm asking you, answer me." He

took a bath. His mind became clear. Her eyes, voice, and figure were all familiar to him. She really thought she was wearing a mask, so he couldn't recognize it? No wonder he thought she was weird in the past, it turned out to be Jiang Tang, this woman was so decisive when she broke up, what does it mean to run over now? Knowing that he is rich, he wants to rekindle his old feelings again?

He should just drive her away without asking anything.

Jian Meng could also guess what he would think, and said solemnly: "Don't worry, I am definitely not here to depend on you. I just really want to work here because I need to make money to support my family."

Zhou Zhiyuan poked directly. Breaking her lie: "Aren't you an orphan?"

Jian Meng hesitated for a moment, but decided not to tell him Jiang Xiaozhou's existence. Second, he is still a fighter among scumbags. Jiang Xiaozhou would be very disappointed with his father, right?

Therefore, Jian Meng flickered, "I'm married."

Zhou Zhiyuan's body was slightly stiff, looking at her face difficult to look, his tone was slightly sarcasm: "Congratulations, but didn't you keep saying that you want to marry a rich man? Seeing what you look like now, your husband is not only a wealthy

man, he is still a waste of money?" Jian Meng felt sour when she heard it, didn't he still like the original owner, right?

Jian Meng stared at him thoughtfully. Since he started to become scum after the failure of his first love, and felt that women adore vanity, then let him know that first love does not adore vanity, should he take his feelings seriously?

"You can't say that to my husband." Jian Meng said solemnly, "Although he is not as rich or handsome as you, I like him. We are united because of love, so these external factors are not important."

Zhou Zhiyuan only felt her chest suffocated when she heard it. She would rather look like she is greedy for money than it is better to say true love to him like this.

He took a deep breath: "You said that external factors are not important? Who was it that dismissed me as having no money?"

Jian Meng looked at him with a gentle look and smiled: "Mr. Zhou, why are you so naive? When a woman wants to break up with you, no matter how many reasons she finds, there is only one essential reason, which is that her love for you is not enough to continue the relationship."

Zhou Zhiyuan stared at her smiling face and suddenly calmed down. After coming down, she said this for a while, and then said that for a while, who knows if she is full of lies? Maybe even that husband was fabricated just to be able to stay here. Her purpose of approaching him must not be pure. With such a good face, how could she ran to her ex-boyfriend's house for a job?

So... She must still want to marry a rich family as she said at the beginning.

Zhou Zhiyuan originally wanted to look after her in the previous relationship, so he gave her his own business card. Unexpectedly, she was so conceited. He was disappointed enough in her at the beginning. After so many years, the level of disappointment. But it goes deeper.

He felt a little depressed in his heart, and he couldn't accept that what he liked was such a powerful and tacky girl.

Zhou Zhiyuan's eyes were ups and downs. He wanted to drive her away, but was afraid that she would continue to walk the wrong way and be bullied. So he planned to keep her first so that she could see that the so-called rich family is not easy to enter. She should Will he retreat when he knows the difficulties?

Seeing him staring at herself, Jian Meng couldn't help but ask: "You don't want to fire me?"

Zhou Zhiyuan said lightly: "Tomorrow at six o'clock, you accompany me on a morning run."

So early?

Jian Meng was embarrassed: "Why?"

Zhou Zhiyuan glanced at her: "Don't ask why."

Jian Meng muttered: "Too overbearing."

Zhou Zhiyuan gave a soft "heh" and said, "The rich are like this, and they treat their wives very badly. For example, they are not allowed to talk to the opposite sex, they are not allowed to go out casually, and they are not allowed to spend money indiscriminately..."

Jane Meng looked dumbfounded: "...oh."

He told her what to do, and he always felt like an adult scared a child with a ghost story.