Chapter 102 The Tyrant's Sister (2)

Jian Meng moved into the side hall of Qianqing Palace and became the first princess raised by her elder brother.

Mother Xu and Wan'er were joyful on their faces, as if this was a great honor, they packed up the house happily, and Wan'er gave her some sweet-scented osmanthus cakes and let her sit in the small chair at the door. Game on.

Jane bite the sweet-scented osmanthus cake, a little headache.

She had long expected that Xie Ting was the target of this mission, and she was even mentally prepared for the task of turning a tyrant into a Mingjun.

But she didn't expect the system to cheat her again.

Her task turned out to be to make the tyrant brother voluntarily give up the throne! ! !

Jian Meng looked down at her short arms and short legs, and felt that the feasibility of this matter was almost...nil.

She stuffed the rest of the pastry into her mouth, and was shocked by the sweetness of her mouth.

"Princess!" Wan'er looked stunned, "Why did you eat all of it in one bite? It's too sweet, your teeth hurt, princess, you are changing teeth, you can't eat like this in the future."

Jian Meng subconsciously used the tip of her tongue. He pressed his shaky front teeth, and his expression suddenly became a little unlovable.

If you lose your teeth, you will leak your speech, right?

Seeing her blushing mouth slightly downwards, and her delicate brows frowning, she seemed to be worried as if pretending to be an adult. She couldn't help being amused by her. She stretched out her hand to touch her soft hair and said:" Don't be angry, princess, the cakes are gone, and the servant girl is looking for someone to accompany you to peek-a-boo ."

Jian Meng was very serious: "...I don't

peek-a-boo ." Wan'er couldn't help but bowed her head and kissed her face, and squatted down. Putting her arms around her, she said: "Why is the princess so cute, even if you don't hide and seek..." She stretched out a finger and shook her, "Pastry is not edible..."

She looked at "snack goods". His petting and helpless expression.

Jian Meng: "...Well, I would love to play peekaboo with you."

Probably because the body still has a child's mind, Jian Meng is actually playing very...Hi.

She was covered with white gauze, and she could only see some figures in a vague manner.

"Princess, here."

"Princess, come here."

"Princess, I'm here!"

Because the little princess has a beautiful appearance and a kind personality, the maids like her and cannot help teasing her. Playing, even forgot the distinction between honor and inferiority for a while.

Jian Meng didn't rush around, so she stood quietly, letting the maids circulate around her, planning to catch each other by surprise.

Suddenly, there was no sound around, but there was a shadow in front of her sight.

Guessing who the person is, she ran and rushed over, intending to hug her thighs to brush her affection.

It's just... Running too fast, stepping on the hem of her skirt, she fell in front of a pair of shoes in a five-body surrender posture.