Chapter 74 The Child His Father Is the President (16)

There is no doubt that President Zhou, who is perfect in all aspects of studies, work, etc., is also fully qualified for the role of father. After living in Zhou Zhiyuan's house for just a few days, Jian Meng found out sourly that Xiao Zhengtai, who was raised softly and cutely, had been subdued by Zhou Zhiyuan.

When he went home before, he opened his mouth and said, "Mom, Mom, I will tell you...".

Now going home, he opened his mouth and said, "Dad, daddy, come here soon..."

Although a little jealous, Jian Meng is very pleased that father and son can get along so well, but what makes her more distressed is that the task progress only reaches 90%. Has fallen into a state of stagnation.

I don't know if it's because of his son or Zhou Zhiyuan's rekindling of Jiang Tang's old feelings. He is very clear to show his favor to her. Although her firm, gentle, and pampering attitude makes her creepy, he doesn't look at him now. It's like a scumbag, so she doesn't understand how the task progress stops moving?

"Tangtang, what do you want to eat tonight?" A

deep and gentle voice sounded. She tilted her head, and the man in her skirt sat down beside her, holding a recipe book, her handsome face with a serious look, like Staring at her as if discussing major events.

Jian Meng: "...I look like a

foodie , don't you?" Zhou Zhiyuan frowned: "Do you have a misunderstanding of this word? You are not eating enough."

Jian Meng took a deep breath: "Since you Also know, don't ask me what I eat three times a day."

Zhou Zhiyuan's dark eyelashes closed slightly: "Because I care about you."

Jian Meng choked: "...I don't need it."

Zhou Zhiyuan's deep eyes Looking at her steadily, with one hand on the sofa, slowly approaching her, speaking slowly but with great momentum: "Whether you want it or not, I only do what I want, I Did you forget to tell you that there will be no two words of failure in my dictionary."

Jian Meng was startled: "You..."

"So tonight..." He gently pinned a strand of her hair behind his ear, and his voice was hoarse.

Jian Meng watched him get closer and closer, couldn't help but step back: "No!"

Zhou Zhiyuan looked at her inexplicably, and smiled: "I just want to ask, what do you want to eat tonight? Do you think What am I going to say?"

Jian Meng wanted to die: "..."

Isn't this man really deliberately... teasing her?

"Dad!" The door of the study room suddenly opened, Jiang Xiaozhou ran over with short legs, "I want to eat fried chicken!"

Zhou Zhiyuan smiled: "Yes."

Jiang Xiaozhou clapped his hands happily, and suddenly climbed up. He kissed him on the sofa and drooled: "Dad, I really love you."

Zhou Zhiyuan turned to look at Jian Meng: "What about you?"

Jian Meng looked at him incredulously. What he meant... he wanted her to kiss too. Kiss him?

She wanted to return his mocking cold eyes, but suddenly noticed that the little dumpling in his arms was looking at her unblinkingly, with a simple and innocent expression, and she said softly, "Mom, Hurry up."

Jian Meng couldn't refuse this kind of soft and cute child. She gritted her teeth and quickly leaned in to kiss Zhiyuan's profile next week.

Zhou Zhiyuan was startled, looking at her with a subtle expression.

Jian Meng glared at him: "Is it enough?"

Zhou Zhiyuan: "..."

Not enough.

It's just... the sentence he asked was really just a simple question to ask her what she was eating. She was so proactive that she... couldn't hold it anymore.

Want to kiss her.

Still want to sleep.