Chapter 153 The General Who Treasoned and Killed His Wife (10)

The next day, Xia Houye urged her to change clothes quickly. Jian Meng couldn't help but ask him, "Why?"

Xia Houye leaned over and rubbed her head, with the corners of her lips raised slightly: "Take Go outside to play." After

changing her clothes, Xia Houye took her hand and walked out.

The weather was good and the sun was shining. He also changed into a black robe. His figure was slender, and the light sprinkled on his side was soft. He actually had the temperament of a gentleman like a jade. It was well hidden.

Jian Meng stayed for a while, and asked, "Why are you taking me out to play?"

Xia Houye glanced at her: "Don't want to go?"

He paused slightly, "Don't go if you don't want to go" free and easy.

Jian Meng hugged his arm hurriedly: "Think about it!"

Xia Houye looked at her cute and lovely appearance, with a smile in her eyes, and a charming brilliance: "Let's go."

Jian Meng thought of him. Maybe it was because I was afraid that yesterday's events would have a shadow on her, so I wanted to accompany her out to relax. It was obviously for her sake, but he refused to explain a word. It was really boring.

Jian Meng looked at him and sighed.

Xia Houye's hearing is very good, and she even heard her sigh in the lively street, turned her head and stared at her: "What's wrong?"

Jian Meng looked innocent: "It's nothing."

Xia Houye frowned slightly: "Really. Yes?"

He seemed to care about her mood very much. Sure enough, it was himself who had a shadow of yesterday's events.

Jian Meng raised her face and smiled happily at him, her bright eyes glaring at him, and a sweet smile: "What do you lie to you? It's just that you are the first time you accompany me out shopping, I am a little flattered."

Xia Houye's face looked calm, but the corners of her lips raised slightly: "Are you still flattered?" He glanced at her, "It seems that I was not enough to spoil you before."

Jian Meng: "...I didn't. What do you mean."

Xia Houye looked down at her with deep eyes and slowly opened her mouth: "Say, what do you want?"

"I..." Jian Meng was stunned, and his eyes fell over him. The biscuits stand behind him, and then... swallowed.

Xia Houye

, who originally wanted to buy her jewelry and jewellery: "..." He also discovered that his little girl is very different from others, she is more...cute.

On the street, Xia Houye was holding a few sesame cakes wrapped in a paper bag, Jian Meng walked beside him, holding a steaming sesame cake in his hand.

"Is it delicious?" Xia Houye asked her.

Jian Meng hadn't eaten it yet. After hearing his question, she took a bite, and then...successfully was scalded to tears.

Xia Houye's heart tightened: "Wanwan, hurry up, open your mouth and I'll blow for you."

Jian Meng opened her mouth obediently, and her tongue was hot and red.

Xia Houye was so distressed that she raised her chin with her fingers, lowered her head, and blew gently: "Does it still hurt?"

Jian Meng subconsciously licked the corner of her lower lip and was about to shake her head.