Chapter 24 The Second Generation of Darkening and Rich in the Mountains (24)

When Jian's father came back, Jian Meng had just had dinner and was lying on the sofa to watch soap operas with the system.

Father Jian seemed to be embarrassed and walked to her. He looked around, but didn't look at her: "That..."

Jian Meng cleared and drank hot milk: "It's okay, bad guys will always get retribution, Dad, Don't bother to settle for any crime."

Father Jian: "It's not this, I don't know how to tell you."

If he makes his daughter cry, how should he coax him back?

Seeing the uncle's coy and entangled expression, Jian Meng couldn't bear to look straight away and looked at the uncle butler who was smiling and silent beside him. The question in her eyes was obvious.

The housekeeper: "The big boss wants to give the police money, but it doesn't seem necessary at the moment."

Jian Meng glanced at her uncle nervously, holding back a smile: "Huh?" The

housekeeper sighed and smiled: "If Gu's family takes action, nothing else will matter. What's more... Miss's friend is dead, and the murderer is Miss's ex-boyfriend."

Jian Meng was really surprised now: "Su Xiao is dead?"

Seeing the housekeeper She didn't seem to have any other emotions, and her eyes were slightly surprised: "Yes, miss, your ex-boyfriend injured her and caused her to miscarry and lose too much blood. That child..."

Jian Meng heard the housekeeper's words. He hesitated, and said indifferently: "It's Lin Yao's."

Suddenly Jian's father felt that he was worrying for nothing. His boyfriend and his girlfriend were messing up, but one died and the other was about to be sentenced to death. He was still afraid. She couldn't accept it, she was his daughter, she was really strong.

Jian's father smiled lovingly and looked at Jian Meng, holding his chest proudly.

Jane Meng got goose bumps all over the place, but heard the butler asked casually: "Miss, you seem to be a lot more sensible when you come back this time."

His eyes seemed to penetrate people's hearts.

Jane Meng touched his nose, laughing: "? Have it,"

Jane sudden往沙发上一father sat, squeezed her face:. "Yes, of course, Meng Po has been more than a few days it did not make a mistake,"

Jane Meng "...Oh." The

housekeeper said gently: "I think the young lady grew up after experiencing some things. Speaking of it, the relationship between the young master of the Gu family and the young lady seems to be good, and the Gu family should invite you to visit. , I'll go pick the present first." The

housekeeper really had the foresight. At noon the next day, the Gu family sent Gu Hui to invite them to be a guest, probably to be more formal. Gu Hui didn't open his swagger. He only drove a low-key black car.

Gu Hui and Jian's father talked very witty and kind, amused that Jian's father constantly praised him for being young, capable and playful. The two people were talking about business affairs, and Jian Meng dozed off.

However, Gu Hui suddenly changed the subject and called out, "Miss Jian."

Jian Meng was sitting in the back seat, looking through the rearview mirror, and meeting his smiling eyes.

Jane Meng sat up straight.

Gu Hui: "This time I can come back, I really should thank Miss Jian."

Jian Meng cleared his throat: "Are you sure?"

Gu Hui smiled, "The result of the paternity test has not been obtained yet, but it is also **Not far from ten, after all, there are still red moles or birthmarks on my body that can be used to verify my identity. Miss Jian knows the most, isn't it?"

Father Jian probably knows her daughter's harem attributes, turning his head to look at her. A look of gossip, "Are you even the Gu's Young Master?"

Jian Meng: "...I'm sorry, I really don't know at all."

Gu Hui was silent and raised his lips: "Miss Jian is really not frank at all, so cute."

Jian Meng wanted to curse after hearing this. Why was he so sure that she must be familiar with Lin Yi's body? Is she such an unscrupulous person?

Jane closed her eyes and went to sleep, but she really fell asleep.

She was awakened by Gu Hui. Father Jian was no longer in the car. He stood outside the car door, bent over and made a gentleman's posture: "Miss Jian, please."

You play a lot, Master Gu!

Jian Meng ignored his hand and went straight to the ground. However, his hand grabbed her waist and picked up a strand of her hair. She smiled frivolously: "How can Miss Jian dress up like this? It's fresh, like a minor."

Jian Meng smiled: "Why is Mr. Gu dressed up like a young master!"

Shao! Lord!

Gu Hui's eyelids twitched. This woman really...

Suddenly, a strong force came from his wrist, and he screamed with pain. Turning his head, he saw a tall and slender figure standing in front of him with a gloomy face and sharp eyes.

Gu Hui

let out a "fuck", and hurriedly pulled his hand... Jian Meng's expression instantly stiffened when she saw him, it seemed... Can't pull it?

"Brother, brother, I was wrong." Gu Hui smiled very knowledgeably.

Lin Yi said coldly: "Stay away from her."

Hearing this, Gu Hui couldn't help but sneered: "Do you mind this? There are so many..."

He saw the newcomer just halfway through his words. The lobby brother looked at him gloomily: "What do you want to say?"

"Uh..." Gu Hui suddenly patted his head, "Look at my memory, I will tell you when I think of it, I'm going in first. , Come slowly, don't worry."

Seeing Gu Hui running away from the back, Jian Meng couldn't help laughing: "Why is he so afraid of you?"

Without hearing a response, she looked up and met his extremely oppressive gaze: "...I, I also went in first."

Jian Meng turned and left, Ma Ye, in fact, she was also scared. , His eyes seemed to swallow her into his stomach.

The maid led Jian Meng to the dining room. The seats were already lined up. Old lady Gu and Mrs. Gu sat at the top. The ones on the right were Mr. Gu, Mrs. Gu, and Mrs. Gu Nianzhi. The next empty seat should be Lin Yi. Of it.

Father Jian was sitting on the left. Gu Hui was sitting next to him. Seeing her coming, he stood up and pulled the chair beside him: "Miss Jian, please sit down, please sit down." In

front of everyone, Even if Jian Meng didn't want to sit with him, she couldn't refuse, so she had to sit down.

Gu Hui smiled, and was about to return to his seat when he saw a slender hand open his chair.

"Brother Hall?" His face was stiff, he was a real brother, how could he be so unkind to him / wronged.

Mrs. Gu saw that her son who had just returned was sitting with an outsider, and his face was not very good-looking, but she felt that he might not be able to adapt to this family, and felt pity and sadness in her heart.

She sighed and smiled and said to Gu Hui: "Xiaohui, go and sit with

Nian Nian ." Gu Nianzhi curled her lips, not wanting to sit with her cousin Playboy. Hey, why doesn't the elder brother love his sister at all, so sad, so sad.