Chapter 145 The General Who Treasoned and Killed His Wife (2)

The body of the original host is very delicate, and it is the first time that she has sex, and she can't stand the fierce demand of Xiahouye. When Jian Meng woke up, she felt weak all over her body.

Xia Houye didn't seem to understand tenderness at all, and even his kiss seemed to have a strong and domineering force.

It's just that...

she doesn't seem to hate it either, on the contrary, there is a feeling of blood pouting. He seems to have a hormonal breath that attracts people to sink and degenerate, which makes people want to get closer to him more intimately. A little more.

Jane covers her face, what a shame.

When entering the house, Xia Houye was stunned. He blew the candle without looking carefully yesterday. He only knew that she was marrying a beautiful girl, but he didn't know that she could be beautiful like this. He was almost ecstatic. Looked at her fascinatingly.

The girl lightly embraces the brocade quilt, her shoulders and neck are white, the green silk is like a waterfall, and the phoenix eyes and red lips are extremely beautiful.

Jian Meng: "...General?"

Xia Houye regained consciousness, suppressed his desire, and stepped forward: "Fu...girl, mother and sister are still waiting, it's time to go to the tea ceremony."

... Tea?

Jian Meng suddenly remembered a big question. She hadn't told Xia Houye her identity. Xia Houye's mother had seen the real Fu Rou!

"These..." Xia Houye suddenly spoke, touching her shoulder with her finger, her voice was a little dumb, "I did it?"

Jian Meng: "...otherwise?"

Xia Houye thought she was angry and didn't coax the girl. Experience, was a little at a loss for a while, but looked at her guiltily, and silently took the plaster for removing blood stasis and rubbed it on her.

"Sorry, I didn't know it would hurt you." Xia Houye whispered, and his black eyes looked at her intently, "Next time I will control my strength well. If it hurts, remember to tell me, okay?"

In fact, she was fine, but the original owner's skin was too squeamish, and it was easy to leave traces of bruises.

Jian Meng turned

her face away: "...Hmm." Seeing that she turned her head a little shyly, Xia Houye's eyes were a little smile, and she felt that this imperial marriage was not bad either. He had already begun to like this beautiful girl. .

"You are called Fu soft, right?" Jaap night with her right hand into her arms, "I told you Rouer these days?"

March to fight the great general nauseating scholar can not catch up even!

Jian Meng touched her arm: "...not good."

Xia Houye looked down at her: "Huh?"

He only thought that she didn't like the name that was too intimate, and he was still a little disappointed, but he heard the little girl in his arms whispering. Said softly: "I am not Fu Rou."

Xia

Houye repeated as if she did n't understand: "Are you not Fu Rou?" Jian Meng looked at his dark eyes and pursed her lips: "I am her sister. My name is Fu Wan."

Xia Houye's face changed abruptly, staring at her with a terrible look.

"Are you...playing with me?" He lifted her chin and leaned over to stare at her with a gloomy expression.

The aura on his body was a bit terrifying, it was the cold-blooded and cruel feeling inherent in people fighting on the battlefield.

It turns out that he is not so good-tempered on the surface?

Jian Meng: "...I can explain it."

Xia Houye suddenly took her hand and pressed her left shoulder.

Jane Meng touched his amputated limb. The warm touch made her scalp numb, and she subconsciously withdrew her hand.

Looking up and seeing Xia Houye's seemingly mocking expression, Jian Meng was a little embarrassed, and stopped talking.

Xia Houye's voice is low: "Are you scared?"

"I..."

"There is nothing to explain!" Xia Houye stood up, did not look at her, her voice was cold, "Don't you think I am disabled?"

Honestly, she is not the one who dislikes him?

Jian Meng couldn't help being wronged: "I didn't."

Xia Houye sneered: "You pack up and I will send you back!"

Seeing him leaving, Jian Meng ran over and hugged him without wearing his shoes.

Xia Houye froze: "What are you doing?"

How can she complete the task after she leaves?

Jian Meng hugged tighter, pressed her face to his back, and said pitifully: "I have already married you, and you still..." Her voice paused, "That's right to me, you How can I go back?"

Xia Houye was silent.

Jian Meng said again: "And... if I really despise you, I won't stand here." She stretched out her hand and gently touched his stump, "It must have been painful at the time, right?"

He was injured since he was injured. Since then, he has been faced with either comfort or contempt, and even his relatives have just avoided mentioning it, as if they were afraid of touching him.

No one cared whether he would hurt or not.

The anger that raged in Xiahouye's chest suddenly subsided.

He turned around and looked at her, his eyes deep, as if he wanted to see her through.

"Are you...really not leaving?"

Jian Meng hugged his waist: "I really marry you."

Xia Houye looked down at her, sighed, and slowly opened his mouth: "Let's go. . "

Jane Meng disbelief:"? Do you send me away, "

Jaap night her hand resting on the waist down, said:" you forgot to offer tea it? "

Jane Moe surprise:" ...... we go. "

Xia Houye looked strange: "Are you going like this?"

Jian Meng realized afterwards that she was wearing a bellyband and said to him for so long!

Xia Houye looked at her calmly, her exposed skin was as white as snow, and there was a faint fragrance that seemed like nothing, as if she was tempting people to kiss it and touch it.

Xia Houye slowly leaned over and lowered her head...

Jian Meng stared at him: "General, what do you want to do?"

Xia Houye's lips were only an inch away from the snowy skin, and she stopped abruptly.

There was a slight embarrassment in the silence.

He slowly stood up straight and looked at her: "You wear less and be careful of colds."

Then, he walked out calmly.

Jian Meng: "...?" Did

she get it wrong? Or did he say the opposite?