Chapter 22 The Second Generation of Darkness and Rich in the Mountains (22)

After reporting the case, the police immediately went to Xinghua Village. A fat trainee asked them to sit on a sofa and chair, and took two paper cups to pour hot water for them to drink.

The case of the disappearance of Gu's only son was filed. Hearing that the man in front of him was most likely the missing child that year, the police called Gu Zhai and wanted them to do a paternity test first.

Unexpectedly, the guy from Gu's family said he wanted to come over immediately, and asked the police to keep that person. The policeman who called hurriedly nodded, then covered the receiver and looked at Lin Yi: "Sir, Mr. Gu wants to be with you." Speak, look..."

Lin was expressionless, slowly squeezing the paper cup in his hand into a ball, stood up, and threw it into the trash can when he walked to the door.

"Lin Yi!" Jian Meng called him.

Lin Yi turned his face to look at her slightly, "I'll go out to buy a pack of cigarettes, don't follow." The

door closed slowly.

The police were embarrassed for a moment. Gu's family might have guessed something, and he hung up after saying a few words.

Lin Yi may have never been to the world beyond the mountain, and has a kind of indifference to people and things thousands of miles away. His eyes are icy, and the policewoman originally wanted him to make a transcript, but she hasn't asked. He left, and she was relieved and hurriedly pulled Jian Meng to ask about the case.

After Jian Meng answered everything she knew, she went out to look for him before Lin Yi returned.

There was a convenience store across the street. Jian Meng saw Lin Yi walking out of it and tore a cigarette case beside the trash can. After waiting for a while, he didn't mean to come over, but just stood at the crossroads and smoked with his head down.

He must be in a mixed mood right now.

A warm reminder from the system sounded: Host, you should walk over and give him a loving hug.

Jian Meng feels cold: Don't be so sick, right?

System: There will be surprises.

Jian Meng didn't really want any surprises, but she was very curious about what kind of surprises she could have. She hugged her without being dead, as she cared for the confused, hesitant, and helpless single young man standing at the crossroads.

When Jian Meng stood in front of him, he suddenly raised his eyes to look at her, his eyes deep as if there was a kind of magnetic force, and the smoke was still in his mouth, matched with his well-dressed appearance, um... already a bit rich The prodigal temperament of the second generation.

"You're here."

"Yes, I'm here." After the

meaningless nonsense, the two looked at each other in silence for a while. Jian Meng felt that his eyes seemed weird, but he couldn't see anything famous. , He pulled out a bright smiling face, stepped forward to give him a bear hug, and patted his back:

"Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, I will accompany you home."

Lin Yi's body froze for a moment, his eyes looked Suddenly, it was dark and dark, and her big, rough and slender hand stroked her waist, which was tied very thin by the belt. She slightly lifted her strength, and she embraced her in a friendly manner and became tightly attached.

Jian Meng feels wrong: ... Is he a bit too enthusiastic?

System: The better he treats you, the better your task progress will be?

Jian Meng: That's what I said, but... he made me really uncomfortable with it.

Just after speaking, Jian Meng got goose bumps all over her body. Why did he and he rub her waist, it was light and heavy, she couldn't bear to push him away, but suddenly she yelled "Ah". Staring at him:

"Why are you pinching me?"

"Don't move." His voice is low and hoarse, "I will touch and do nothing else."

Jane Mengru was struck by lightning: "...?"

Damn, do you want to do something else?

"you......"

Jian Meng was about to talk. He just raised his head, but he just lowered his head. The lips of the two were stuck together like the plot in a brain-disabled idol drama. Of course, Jian Meng would not stare at anything and couldn't react. She was about to push him away, he was pressing the back of her head...tongue! kiss! she!

He dared to play hooligans on the street, fully exposing his villain essence!

"I should talk about the parents." Lin Yi pressed her forehead and smiled.

Jian Meng: "..."

Is this misunderstanding a bit big?

Sending him home and seeing his parents is not a concept at all. Does he misunderstand her or what it means to see the parents?

Jian Meng's expression was cautious: "I think you need to listen to me..."

"Well, I'm listening." He laughed.

The system sent a message: Ding, the task progress of the inner light task is 90%, the task progress of the smiley face is 85%, the progress of the word and deeds justice is 5%, the host is dry!

Sure enough... a surprise!

Jian Meng was stunned for a while, and then stared at Lin Yi with a research gaze. For a while, she said, "I think you are right. I'll wait for you to take me home to see the parents!"

She bet a hundred. As for the roots, Lin Yi definitely fell in love with her!

System: In order to complete the task, you really don't even have to be disciplined.

Jian Meng: I will definitely pick up the morals in the next world.

Lin Yi's indifferent eyes suddenly softened, and a smile overflowed from the corners of his eyebrows and eyes: "Yeah."

Just when two people hugged each other, you looked at me and I looked at you, like a pair of two fools sticking in the street. Jian Meng heard someone cough.

"Miss!"

A brightly polished black car stopped on the side of the road. Standing by the window was a kind-looking middle-aged uncle. He was looking at Jian Meng with a kind look like a silly girl:

"Miss, my husband is very anxious when he finds that you have gone to the police station, so I will come and pick you up." After

that, he glanced at Lin with a hint of scrutiny.

Jian Meng glanced at him twice and recognized that this was Uncle Xu, the housekeeper of the Jian family. Jian's father was a nouveau riche. The housekeeper was his friend when he was not rich. Now he has worked in the Jian family for more than a dozen. In 1970, Jian's father had regarded him as a member of the Jian family, and the original owner still respected the housekeeper.

It is hard for Jian Meng to say let him go back alone or wait for her to go back together. Just as she was hesitating to say what would be better, the policewoman from the internship ran over, her face was not sure whether she was running or excited.

"Mr. Lin, Young Master Gu and Miss Gu are here, go there quickly."

Jian Meng saw a sulky roadster parked in front of the police station, and a handsome rich second-generation leaning against the car, beside him There was also a female student in a high school uniform standing, and the two of them were also looking at this side.

The original owner also recognized the rich second generation, and also met a few times at the reception. Gu Hui, the eldest grandson of the second room of the Gu family, has the impression that he is a playboy who eats, drinks and has fun. If Lin Yi hadn't been abducted, he would have grown up. His virtue.

Lin Yi looked cold, standing still.

Jian Meng knows that he is probably looking forward to seeing his parents. His heart is more sensitive. If they are not here, he will definitely make him think more, feel that he is not valued or cared, but she can understand why there are only two young people. Ten years have passed. His parents must have experienced many scenes of seeing their children. In the end, they were disappointed. They no longer dared to accept another blow and disappointment.

"Lin Yi!" Jian Meng pulled his arm.

Lin turned his head to look at her.

"Let's go over and see, okay?"

Lin Yi didn't say a word, Jian Meng took his arm and walked across. He didn't object, he was good, so cute, this is the difference between my sweetheart and... ordinary friends!

Jian Meng did not forget to turn around and say "I will be back soon" to the housekeeper.

Gu Hui lazily watched them come by, Lin Yi's face gradually became clear, his expression became a little surprised, when he saw the woman next to Lin Yi, he put his tongue on his cheek in a playful manner. help.

Gu Nianzhi looked at Lin Yi without blinking, as if there was no one but him in her eyes, and her chest was slightly heaving due to excitement.

"Cousin, cousin, do you think he is very similar to his mother? He must be the eldest brother, right, right, you said!"

Gu Hui didn't take it seriously, so why did he find it so many years ago? He might have found it suddenly, but after seeing Lin Yi's face, he felt that it was really possible that it was him. He and his aunt looked so alike.

Seeing his cousin shaking his arm constantly, he hurriedly made a stop gesture: "Yes, yes, don't you shake me, calm down?"

Lin Yi and the others came over, and Gu Nianzhi wanted to go. Qian Qian hesitated as if he was a little scared, looking at him with a look of desire, joy, and caution.

"You...Are you the eldest brother?"

Gu Hui rolled his eyes: "You ask him, how does he know? Go to the hospital for an appraisal and you won't know?"

Gu Nianzhi ignored him, still looking at Lin Yi, and said with a smile "I think you are the eldest brother. We are blood-related brothers and sisters. I can feel it. It can't be wrong!"

Lin Yi looked at Gu Nianzhi and felt familiar, as if he had seen it somewhere before, and heard it again. What she said was also amazed in her heart, is she really telepathic?

Gu Hui turned his gaze to Jian Meng, with a faint smile: "Miss Jian, it's been a long time since I heard that you are getting married soon, why..."

He didn't finish, but he glanced at the person next to her. Lin Yi, there was a bit of disdain and sarcasm in his expression.

Jian Meng is also quite speechless. He has a film and television company, and the original owner has kept several small fresh meats in his company. The boss of Gu Hui is naturally even more uncomfortable with her.

Jian Meng coughed: "Where is it so fast? It's too early to get married."

Lin glanced at Gu Hui coldly.

Gu Nianzhi only noticed Jian Meng. She was shocked. Isn't this a bad woman in that circle who is more romantic than her cousin? The family specifically told her not to be friends with Miss Jian, lest she be led into the ditch.

Gu Nianzhi saw that her hand was still on her elder brother's arm, and her eyebrows jumped fiercely. She hurriedly pulled Lin Yi over and squeezed Jane away. She noticed that her eldest brother seemed unhappy, so she hurriedly raised her eyebrows. A sweet smile:

"Big brother, big brother, let's go home quickly, everyone is waiting to see you, parents must be so happy that you can't even sleep when they see you!"

Jian Meng can't see Gu Nianzhi anywhere. What I was thinking about, I must be afraid that she would "finger" her baby brother who had just returned.

Of course, she shouldn't be a stranger at the confession meeting of someone else's family.

Therefore, she smiled at Lin Yi: "Lin Yi, you go back with them first, I have to go home too."

Lin Yi frowned.

Jian Meng said, "Really, my dad is still waiting for me. Tomorrow you will come to my house to find me. Anyway, the people from the Gu family know where I live."

Lin looked at her for a while, nodded, Gu Nianzhi was afraid He pulled him into the car remorsefully, and quickly locked the door.

Seeing her childish actions, Gu Hui sneered, threw the car key in his palm, and smiled at Jian Meng: "Miss Jian, goodbye."