Chapter 110 The Tyrant's Sister (10)

After the assassination was revealed, the people sent by Xie Ting did not catch the envoy.

Because the emperor's grandson Xie Chen had already escaped to the fief first, and merged the fiefs of several great vassals at lightning speed, established a pseudo-dynasty, and became the emperor.

Obviously, Xie Chen had planned for a long time for treason, and he also slogans "Crack against tyrants and return to orthodoxy."

General Wei Zheng was ordered by the emperor to set out, and led his troops to the fief to destroy the rebels.

The city is easy to defend and difficult to attack, and the vassal princes are stunned. They are strong and have sufficient food and grass. Therefore, Wei Zheng cannot win the victory in a short period of time.

The war was fought intermittently for five years, and it was still not over. Wei Zheng only recovered part of the land.

This year, Jane Meng finally grew up to twelve years old.

Early spring.

After handling government affairs, Xie Ting walked to Jian Meng's yard after leaving the study.

As soon as he arrived at the door, he saw the girl sitting upright at the table, looking down her head seriously doing homework, but frowned, as if she had encountered some problem.

Xie Ting asked: "Which question won't?"

Hearing the voice, Jian Meng raised her head to look at him, frowned, and sighed: "It's not a question. Tai Fu asked us to go home and draw a portrait of our father."

Xie Ting looked at him. She looked upset and raised her eyebrows slightly: "You don't have a father."

Jian Meng said, "Yes, that's why I drew my brother you."

Xie Ting glanced at her: "Do you still feel wronged for painting me like this? Are you?"

Jian Meng coughed: "No, I'm afraid my brother feels wronged."

Hearing her, Xie Ting was mentally prepared and treated her on the first day of sending her to school. Her expectations have long been worn down by her later performances, so no matter how poorly she painted, he should be able to calm down... right?

However, Xie Ting was still blinded by the ugly when he saw the unknown object composed of several slanted black lines in the painting: "You said...who is this?"

Jian Meng hurriedly brought him a cup of tea. Shocked: "It's not you, it's not you, it's really not you."

"..." Xie Ting took a sip of tea, and said in a faint voice, "Yun Yun."

Jian Meng smiled and stepped forward: "Brother, what can I do?"

Xie Ting's expression was hard to say: "This painting didn't offend you, right? You should let it go. Talents can barely come."

Is it so... bad?

Jian Meng: "I think I can save it again." She blinked, "Brother, what do you think?"

Xie Ting: "Believe me, you are not saved."

Jian Meng felt cold in her heart: "... ...Brother, this is homework."

Xie Ting took the pen in her hand and

said, "I will do it for you." After that, he ordered people to bring tools over, and began to paint in a decent way.