Chapter 27 The Second Generation of Darkness and Rich in the Mountain (27)

For Gu's family, the last hot search is nothing, but the problem is that the headline of Weibo's headline is: discovering the wealthy young master matter

 Gujia is too late to remove the hot search, Gu stopped being abducted. , The arrest of human traffickers in remote mountain villages, and the fact that Miss Vase rescued the abducted persons by one person were all picked up.

1st floor: 666, the eldest lady is so handsome in this wave of operations, and her boyfriend is max!

2nd floor: Talk to those little fresh meats who have been wrapped in these years, do your gold masters still need a cute/cute face who can sell cute and warm the bed.

3rd floor: Master Gu, is this the realistic version of the frog prince? Explosive photos!

4th floor: The traffickers go to death!

5th floor: Only, I am the only one who is curious about whom Young Master Gu is going to kiss?

6th floor: ...same question 1

7th floor: 10086. The

next day, Mrs. Gu asked Mrs. Gu to have tea on the terrace. Mrs. Gu handed her mobile phone to Jian Meng. After she finished reading it, she asked faintly: "Jane Miss, I know that you saved Xiaozhi. Our whole family is grateful to you. You can ask anything you want,

but— " Mrs. Gu picked up the teacup.

Jane Meng knew she was going to talk ruthlessly by looking at her seriousness. It was nothing more than not to hook her son or something. She was ready to be thrown away by the check, but at this time a slender arm swept it over. Her shoulders.

She turned her face, and a soft and sweet kiss fell. Gu Zhi probably ran back in the morning, wearing casual short-sleeved trousers, and a snow-white towel around her neck, and she smelled of sweat. Bathed in the morning light, she was gleaming handsome.

"Good morning," he said.

Jian Meng: ...So, did he really take that suggestion seriously?

So good.

Jian Meng smiled. In Mrs. Gu's already sinking gaze, she stroked a handful of the man's wet hair: "Good morning."

Gu Zhi pulled Jian Meng up, put her arms around her waist, and looked at Mrs. Gu. Cold and indifferent: "Let's go up first."

Mrs. Gu looked at her son who was very strange to her, her heart ached. How many years will it take to close the ten-year distance?

Mr. Gu walked over from the hall and hung the shawl over her shoulders: "Don't worry, it will be fine."

Jian Meng remembered Mrs. Gu's lonely eyes just now. After entering the room, she couldn't help saying: "Do you dislike Mrs.

Gu very much?" Gu Zhi went into the bathroom and washed his face with cold water. He wiped his face with a towel, and said in a little surprise: "No?"

Jian Meng: "You treat her Very indifferent."

Gu Zhi sat down on the sofa beside her: "I treat everyone like this."

Jian Meng looked at him with a very normal expression, thinking that he might not understand that indifference between people is not the result of indifference. It's also very difficult for him to accept others directly when getting along, and he can only use time to slowly reverse his ideas.

However, she shouldn't have so much time spent here.

Most of the task progress has been brushed, and she thinks it's time to push him.

As she was thinking, Gu Zhi kissed again, put her arms around her waist and pushed her down on the sofa.

Does he really treat kissing as a serious matter?

Jian Meng held back her breath for a while, and when he retreated, her face was flushed, and her heartbeat speeded up because of her breath.

Gu Zhi's eyes flashed with brilliance, and the corners of his lips were slightly curled up. He secretly remembered that if he practiced more kissing, he would make progress.

Jian Meng breathed a sigh of relief. He should have stopped now, right?

She just thought of this, a slender palm was placed on her heart, and the corners of her mouth twitched: "...what are you doing?"

Gu Zhi stared straight at her... chest, smiled contentedly, leaned close to her ears, and his breath tickled on her neck: "Your heart beats because of me, this feeling ...Very good."

Not good at all!

Do you know that this kind of behavior is called hooliganism?

Jane Meng said with a smile without a smile.

At this time, Jian Meng received a system reminder: Host, the woman who abducted him has appeared, do you want to report it to the police?

Jian Meng: No, if all hatreds are resolved by the police for him, his psychological shadow will still exist.

System: So?

Jian Meng smiled: Wherever he started, he would end there. Let him personally feel the true hatred in his heart!

"Jane Meng." Gu Zhi hugged her from behind and put his chin on her shoulder.

Jian Meng: "Huh?"

"Don't look back." Gu Zhi kissed the skin on the side of her neck with a low voice, "I'm scared, really."

It's hard for Gu Zhi to hide everything like this in his heart. People will also show a fragile side.

It's just... super cute, okay?

Jian Meng held back a smile and coughed: "Ah, what are you afraid of? Tell me, I will help you."

Gu Zhi's voice came out dullly: "I'm afraid these are all dreams, wake up After I came, I had no family, no friends, and no you. I just stayed alone in that dark wood room and could never get out."

Jane held his hand on her abdomen and smiled like It's an confidant sister: "You should know that you are not dreaming."

"Yes." Gu Zhi hugged her tighter, his voice low, "But just because happiness comes so quickly and easily, I seem to have nothing. I get everything by doing it. I am afraid that when I lose it, it will be quick and easy. I feel like stepping on cotton these days, and I always feel unreliable."

Stupid boy, how come you didn't do anything, but you were selected as the target for the crimes of massacre and torture.

Otherwise, you are indeed staying in a small mountain village where there is nothing.

Jian Meng smiled: "You have done a lot, but you don't know it yourself."

Gu Zhi didn't understand what she really meant, only when she was comforting himself, he rolled over and pressed her on top of her, looking deep in his eyes. She: "Jane Meng, it doesn't matter if I lose everything, I just have you."

Jian Meng: "Me too."

Gu Zhi stared at her lips with feverish eyes and gently covered them.

System: Host, do you really lie to him without pain in his conscience?

Jian Meng's answer was to put her arms around the man's neck and kiss more deeply, obviously without any signs of heartache.

"Big...Brother?" The

door was concealed. Gu Nianzhi didn't expect the scene inside to be so restrictive. Her voice was stuck in her throat on the spot, and Gu Hui slowly followed her behind and saw them. People kissed in full swing, and couldn't help whistling.

He raised his eyebrows slightly, and when the two looked over, he slowly knocked on the door of the room: "Brother Hall, excuse me, can we come in?"

Gu Zhi looked at him.

Gu Hui put his hands in his trouser pockets, walked in like a

leisurely courtyard , and glanced back at the little cousin who was stupid there: "Come in and sit down, everyone is a family, there is nothing to be embarrassed about." Gu Nianzhi was startled, "Oh" With a cry, I glanced at the elder brother who seemed displeased, and then at the bad woman sitting next to the elder brother. He curled his lips. The cousin's mouth is really bad. What kind of family, don't the bad woman be a sister-in-law.

The two sat on another sofa.

Gu Zhi took out his phone from the pillow on the sofa: "Here it is."

Gu Nianzhi took it aggrievedly, endured it, and finally couldn't help but asked: "Brother, don't you want to talk to me in two words, okay?"

Gu Zhi: "Yeah."

Gu Nianzhi was almost wow. I cried out: "Big brother, I mean, can you talk to me more? Also, don't you want to come and go, I am your sister, you can, you can tell me to read. "

Gu Nianzhi looked at him nervously and expectantly.

Gu Hui couldn't stand it anymore and sneered: "I beg you so eagerly, you just call me sister. It sounds so kind."

Gu Nianzhi beat his arm angrily: "Cousin, you are so annoying! I'm talking to my eldest brother, what are you doing here, go find your little girlfriend!"

Gu Hui lazily pulled his lips: "Don't go, I

'll just be with my obedient cousin." Gu Nianzhi's eyes widened . Yuanyuan, was about to talk about him, but heard her elder brother calmly calling her: "

Niannian ." Gu Nianzhi almost burst into gratitude: "Big brother!"

Gu Zhi: "Me and Jian Meng are going out, you want to be together Is it?"

Gu Nianzhi glanced at Jianmeng, and still responded very simply, "I want it!"

As an uninvited playboy, Gu Hui, he blew a whistle and followed a few people out of the house quite familiarly. He also drove his sulky sports car.

Gu Zhi ignored him and walked forward. Gu Nianzhi thought that his eldest brother was going to take a taxi, made a face at Gu Hui in the car, and hurriedly followed.

Gu Hui: "..."

What can he do, of course, is to follow up casually.

"Where do you want to go?" Gu Zhi finally remembered to ask Jian Meng's opinion after he made his own claim to go out.

Jian Meng directly stated the location of the woman: "Playground."

Gu Nianzhi was originally a high school student. He was quite happy to hear that he went to the playground, but Gu Hui gave a weird "tsk": "Miss Jian is so refreshing these days!"

Gu Zhi squinted at him.

Gu Hui: "...I praised her, didn't you hear it?"

Jian Meng said with a smile, "Master Gu is so... poor recently."

Gu Hui's face stiffened: "That's too shameful to say that, right?"

Gu Nianzhi was surprised: "Miss Jian, where is my cousin poor?"

Jian Meng: "Oh, Mrs. Gu put a voice on when she answered the phone, and his parents will send him to your house for a few days, and he won't be allowed to give him a cent.

Squandering ." Gu Nianzhi understood right now, and turned to look at Gu Hui: "I said, why are you playing a stalker at your leisure? You don't have any money anymore?"

Gu Hui pulled his lips: "Come on, damn girl. , Do you know how to respect the old?"

Gu Nianzhi gave him a roll of eyes.

The place where Gu Zhi was abducted was the playground, and the woman who abducted him was Lin Xiulan. Lin Xiulan has no fixed place and has been traveling in major cities. She has not returned home this time, and the police have not released any news. She didn't know that something had happened at home, and she dared to go to the amusement park to look for children.

When she got to the place, Jian Meng asked the system to locate her, and directly pulled Gu Zhi to go there.

Gu Hui saw sharply that the place she was going was under the Ferris wheel. There was a crowd on the weekend, and there was a long line. Before getting closer, he could hear the harsh screams coming from the roller coaster next to her.

He suddenly coughed: "Miss Jian."

Jian Meng was looking around where Lin Xiulan was, and only glanced at him.

Gu Hui: "These kid's stuff, how embarrassing we are here, why don't we go to the cafe over there to sit?"

Gu Nianzhi couldn't help revealing his shortcomings: "Cousin, you are already so scared that your legs are weak. Bar?"

Gu Hui: "Who said that I was afraid of it?"

Gu Nianzhi smiled sweetly: "Brother, let's take the roller coaster."

Gu Hui felt his legs started to soften before he got on the board: "No!"

Gu Nian Zhi smiled deliberately: "Cousin, you are the tip of a silver pewter spear, and you are so afraid that you have to pretend!"

At this moment , Jian Meng had already seen the woman standing next to the balloon selling booth, but Gu Zhi was even more than her. He had seen the middle-aged woman early, he could not hear what they were talking about, nor could he hear any sound. He just stared at the woman fiercely, and screamed a voice in his heart:

kill her!

Gu Nianzhi suddenly pulled his arm, "Big Brother, Big Brother, let's go sit..."

Gu Zhi brushed away her hand, lowered her head, his expression hidden in the shadows, with a cold tone: " I have something urgent to do, so let's play it first."

After speaking, he strode into the surging crowd, and was quickly drowned out.

Gu Hui breathed a sigh of relief and laughed: "Look, Xiao Nian, your eldest brother is the one who is really afraid."

Gu Nianzhi glared at him: "No! The eldest brother said something is going on."

Gu Hui: "What can you say about him? ? " "

he ...... "Gu Nianzhi language choke, look to Jane Meng," Miss Jane, you know, right? "

Jane Meng was left saying" I have something urgent, call you later ", also in a hurry Walked away.

"This, what is this!" Gu Nianzhi gaped.

Gu Hui smiled meaningfully: "Little girl doesn't understand, right? She is here for a date, but if you ask you politely if you want to go, you will say yes to it. It's so boring, people don't take the opportunity to look for it. It's only an excuse to get

rid of you!" "Big Brother is not such a person!" Gu Nianzhi argued, his face flushed, "I don't want to see you, you are so annoying!"

Lin Xiulan was still holding a months-old baby boy in her arms. She covered him with a small square blanket, paying attention to the people around her, and hurriedly walked towards the door with her feet, and the car was waiting outside the door, getting on. Once the car is completed, a big business can be made again.

Who knew she had just walked to the gate of the playground, suddenly someone hit her shoulder, she staggered a few steps, before she stood still, her hands were empty, her heart jumped suddenly, and she saw one when she lifted her face. The seemingly indifferent young man was holding the baby boy in his hands.

She only took care of the single mother to take the child, so why suddenly another man appeared?

Lin Xiulan pretended to be panicked: "First, sir, that is my child, please return him to me." The

man stared at her dangerously and sharply, and smiled coldly.

Lin Xiulan reacted quickly. When she noticed that the single mother was not nearby, she grabbed the man's arm to prevent him from running away, and cried out loudly, "This is my child! I dare to snatch the child in broad daylight, everyone." Come and see, this man is stealing the child!" There were

people coming and going at the gate of the amusement park, and a large group of people soon gathered, because they didn't know the real situation, and no one went up to be nosy for the time being.

At this moment, a cleaning lady suddenly ran over and wanted to reach out to hold the child in the man's arms. The man glanced at her, and it was actually given to her. The lady immediately burst into tears with excitement.

"Thank you, thank you, I turned around and the child disappeared. If you didn't save the child, I really don't know what to do." She turned her head and glared at Lin Xiulan, "I want to call the police. How dare you..." Before

she could finish her words, she heard the man's low and hoarse voice, which was as terrible as creeping out of hell: "You shouldn't seem to forget me."

Lin Xiulan appeared at the female worker. At that time, she wanted to run away. When she heard the man's words, she had a premonition in her heart, but her neck was suddenly pinched by a big hand. She looked at him in horror: "You...what do you want to do?"

Gu Zhi looked at her, and said one word at a time: "Ten years ago, I said that I will kill you. Don't even think of any one of you in the Lin family to be better!"

Lin Xiulan looked at his face and seemed to think of it. What happened, his face suddenly changed, and his hands struggled to push him away.

Gu Zhi looked at her blankly, and did not break her neck all at once, but used a nearly chronic torture method to increase her strength little by little, and her expression became painful. , Fear, despair...

He laughed, and now it is her turn to pay back all the culprits he had experienced back then!

It was probably because Gu Zhi looked well-dressed and handsome. At first he grabbed the human trafficker's neck, and the surrounding crowds were still applauding secretly, feeling relieved, until the trafficker had rolled his eyes. I felt flustered.

Ma yeah, this man really wants to kill!

It is one thing to rectify human traffickers, and it is another matter to kill people, but no one dares to go up and save people at this time. Who knows if that man is a murderer or something, in order to save the individual traffickers to take his own life. not worth it.

Someone called the police secretly.

Jian Meng had been standing in the distance and watching silently, until Lin Xiulan was about to breathe, she walked out and grabbed Gu Zhi's wrist.

"Enough."

Gu Zhi stared at him murderously, and he was slightly taken aback when he saw her, as if he was in a nightmare and suddenly woke up in a daze.

Jian Meng's eyes were calm: "Don't kill, do you want to turn yourself into a criminal like her?"

Gu Zhi was silent for a moment, let go, Lin Xiulan fell softly to the ground, and soon after the police came over He took her to the police car, and also invited Gu Zhi and Jian Meng to the police station to make a transcript.

After coming out of the police station, Gu Zhi stood on the side of the road and smoked, his expression was somewhat thoughtful in the dazzling smoke.

When Jian Meng walked to his side, he suddenly turned his head and looked at her: "Mr. Gu asked me last night what he plans to do in the future. He said that he hopes that I will learn to run his company, but the decision is still up to me. "

Jian Meng: "Then do you know what you are going to do in the future?"

Gu Zhi's eyes were peaceful and clean, and the corners of his lips raised slightly: "Yes, I found what I want to do."

He didn't. He said something, but turned his head and glanced at the door of the police station. The policeman on duty stood at the door, with a straight posture and firm eyes, like a patron saint guarding the safety of all quarters.

He has struggled, pained, complained, hated, and always asks himself, why is it just him? There are so many happy people in the world, why do he want him to suffer from the sins of the world?

But-now he feels that perhaps all the suffering he has experienced is to meet her.

There is a lot of darkness and evil in the world, but there will also be light and justice to counter it.

"Jane Meng, I am very happy." He reached out and hugged her.

At this moment, Jianmeng also received a very happy system reminder: Ding, the main task progress value has reached 100, and the side task has also reached 100.

Jian Meng has been able to guess what career he has chosen. Apart from being a people's policeman, what else can make the progress of the task of word and deed justice suddenly rise to 100?

She smiled.

The task has been completed. Jian Meng could have left right away, but Gu Zhi still treated her as a girlfriend. No matter what, she still needs to break with him before leaving, so as not to delay his search for the next spring. what.

Jian Meng decided to have a showdown with him after the banquet next month. During this time, he would go abroad to play first, so that Gu Zhi could adapt to life without her, and it would be easier to accept it at that time.

Gu Zhi originally wanted to go abroad with her, but he had already talked to Mr. Gu, and Mr. Gu had already arranged training for him in the army, so he could only send her to the airport and kissed her on the lips: "Early. Come back, I'll wait for you." As

Jian Meng walked towards the boarding gate, she looked back and saw Gu Zhi standing there straight, looking at her without blinking. Suddenly she felt a little uncomfortable in her heart, but she still turned towards him. He waved his hand, and then left without hesitation.

After spending a month outside, when Jian Meng came back, it happened to be the day of the banquet. Not a month later, Gu Zhi's appearance seemed to have changed a bit, he was calmer and more determined, and the edges and corners that were thousands of miles away also seemed to be a little worn. It's flat. When he greets people at the banquet, although he still doesn't smile, his expression is gentle and doesn't make people feel disrespectful.

Standing on the stage, Mrs. Gu solemnly introduced Gu Zhi to business celebrities as the head of Gu's parents and housekeeper. After saying some scenes, he gave the right to speak to Gu Zhi and asked him to say something to everyone.

Gu Zhi's words were very brief, he greeted everyone politely, and then changed the topic, saying: "Take this opportunity, I want everyone to be a witness. I want to confess to the most important person in my life here. Thank you everyone."

Whenever things like confession always arouse everyone's interest, everyone watched with interest as Young Master Gu took the roses and the delicate little box from the waiter.

The spotlight shone on his piercing eyebrows, white shirt, straight trousers...

He step by step towards Jane, who is nestling on the corner sofa as a crowd eating melons, is like a scene in a fairy tale that makes people throbbing. The people in the hall even felt the smell of first love.

Jian Meng: ...I am going to break up with him, so he will do it?

System: You always have to pay back when you come out.

Jian Meng was so scared that she couldn't hold the watermelon anymore. Damn, she hadn't been confessed in her life. It seemed that his posture was more than just confession?

When she was sitting on pins and needles, Gu Zhi had already walked in front of her and brought a large bouquet of red roses to her. The rich fragrance of flowers made her sneezes.

She touched her nose and heard Gu Zhi say: "Jane Meng, I don't say anything that makes you happy. I just want you to know how much I love you. For me, you are better than everything. Including my life." The

indispensable voice of the crowd of onlookers when confession sounded: "Together! Together!"

Jian Meng: "..."

Honestly, he really can't speak sweet words?

She was so sweet that she wanted to cry, what should I do, would she be beaten to death if she refused directly?

He handed the rose to her, then opened the box, took out a sparkling diamond ring, and knelt in front of her on one knee: "Jane Meng..."

She was already scared with arrhythmia, okay? Before he said that, she suddenly leaned over and hugged him. A look of surprise flashed in his eyes. He was about to speak, but heard her whisper: "Don't say I won't give you face, you are a thousand times. If you don't ask for marriage, being rejected will make people laugh for a year."

Gu Zhi's body froze. He remained kneeling, looking up at her, and his throat was dry: "What...what did you say?"

Jane Don't open her face and dare not look at his shocked and injured expression: "It's very simple. I am not going to accept your confession. I will come back this time just to break up with you."

Although her words were not loud, but The surroundings were very quiet, and everyone could still hear clearly. Everyone didn't think it was any surprise. The speed at which this eldest lady changed her boyfriend was known to be fast. It was just that the poor Master Gu couldn't see her true face clearly.

Jian Meng guessed that he would ask why, and hurriedly threw down the sentence "Don't ask me the reason, everyone knows it.", and left the banquet without looking back, leaving Gu Zhijiu's stiff figure and the silence of the house. Everyone.

Jian Meng directly took a taxi back to Jian's house. After she left, the original owner would continue to come back to live, but she would lose the memory of when she was occupied. She returned to the bedroom, lying on the bed and preparing to leave.

The system finally confirmed: Host, whether to go to the next world immediately? You can also choose to stay in this world and die naturally.

The tasks are all completed, what else is she left to do?

Jane Meng didn't think about Gu Zhi's lonely face, and gritted her teeth and said: Yes.

System: Please wait, the world is transmitting...

She lay in bed and waited for a long time, opened her eyes, but found that she was still at Jian's house. She was wondering what was going on, so she heard the system report: Host, you can't leave for the time being this world.

Jian Meng: Why?

System: The target person committed suicide by cutting his wrist.

Jian Meng was stunned, and suddenly she felt a little chill in her back. She always felt that she was just playing a role to complete the task. At this moment, she realized that for her, acting was the most true life for others.

The system also said: the host, if the mission target is killed because of you, the mission will also be judged as a failure.

Jian Meng: So... I have to stay in this world until he will not commit suicide for me?

System: Yes.

Jane Meng suddenly uttered a "fuck".

In the next world, she will never provoke the target person, and she will have to pay it back if she takes advantage of other people's feelings!

Gu Zhi was not life-threatening. Gu's family had already paid attention to his situation, so he was rescued shortly after his wrist was cut. At this moment, he was lying on the big bed in the bedroom.

When Jian Meng arrived at the Gu's house, she was undoubtedly not seen by everyone, especially Gu Nianzhi was very excited and asked her: "What are you doing? You think you really killed my brother, so you are relieved, don't you? Thinking you saved my brother, you can play with his feelings!"

Even Mr. Gu, who has always been silent and peaceful, sighed: "Miss Jian, you go, Xiao Zhi has suffered enough damage, you don't want to see him again."

Jian Meng also wanted to sigh, and she didn't want to become such a dilemma. If Gu Zhi can get along well with her, wouldn't everyone be happy?

At this moment, the maid came downstairs and said, "Miss Jian, the eldest master wants to see you." The master had spoken

, and Gu's family was not good at stopping her, so she could only watch Jian Meng upstairs with displeasure. .

Push the door open.

Jian Meng saw Gu Zhi leaning on the soft pillow, sitting on the bed, with her hands under the quilt, and she couldn't see how he was hurt.

Gu Zhi looked at her, his eyes seemed cold and hot, and his voice was low and dumb: "What are you doing?"

Jian Meng quickly laughed angrily by him, walked to the bed, and looked at him condescendingly: "You know why I am ? come, not your attempt at suicide to threaten me and you "

care only no response:" so you threatened to do? " "

no! "Jane leaned Meng looked into his eyes, pressing the sharp tone," you I don't care about your life, why should I care?"

Gu Zhi's dark eyes stared at her: "Aren't your words contradictory, first say I threaten you, and now I don't care, since I don't care, I don't care. Is there any threat?"

Jian Meng held his shoulders and knelt on the edge of the bed: "There are some things, you can understand, don't say it."

Gu Zhi's eyes moved: "What do you mean... "

Jianmeng looked at him: "Don't think about what I said to like you. I just rejected you, and now I rush to say that I like you, I don't want face?"

Then...she still likes him in her heart. ?

Gu Zhi's heart like a pool of death suddenly came back to life, but his face was still calm and calm: "Can you accept this ring?"

Jian Meng stretched out her hand, don't look at her face, Ma Ye, she actually pitted herself just because of completing the task, and the emotional debt is the most difficult to pay.

Gu Zhi kept holding the diamond ring in his palm. He glanced at her side face that seemed to turn shyly, couldn't help but smile, holding her white fingers, and putting the ring on her.

Looking at the ring on her hand, he was content and happy as if he had trapped her.

"Jane Meng, don't scare me anymore." He leaned over, lifted her chin, and kissed her lips firmly.

Jane Meng was so dazed by the kiss, he fell down with a light push, sinking into the soft sheet, his eyes showed a little restraint, and asked her: "I, can I?" "

Jane Meng closed her eyes, forget it, it's already like this.

When Gu Zhi saw her acquiesced, the heat in his eyes became more intense. He said "wait for me", got up and locked the door, then rolled into the bed sheet with his arms around her, and kissed her lips...

Jane Meng I haven't been out of the room with Gu Zhi overnight. The people in the Gu family knew what would happen, but they didn't care about it. Gu Zhi didn't even want his life for her. Where would they dare to stop them from being together? I can only hope that Jian Meng will not hurt him again.

Gu Zhi was very efficient and dragged her to the marriage certificate the next day, and began to notify the parents of both parties, spread invitations, and set about preparing for the marriage.

Within a month, the two got married. At that time, everyone who saw Master Gu's rejection felt quite illusory. There were still many people waiting to see when they would get divorced. After all, Miss Jian's reputation was really bad. NS.

However, after they got married, they lived more lovingly and sweetly. Just watching them appear together, they felt that they had been fed handfuls of dog food.

Gu Zhi has already become a policeman. He is very capable of doing things. In just a few years, he became the captain of the criminal police squad. The people in the police station simply regarded him as a successful model. He has a successful career and a family. Have a sweet wife.

The only regret is that the two have never had children. Even Gu Nianzhi went to university, graduated, got married, and had children. They still lived in a sweet and sweet world.

Jian Meng knew that she would not be able to leave offspring in this world, but Gu Zhi might want a child very much. She once asked him, his eyebrows were stained with the wind and frost of the years, but he was more charming and mature, smiling. Said: "I have you enough, let the child do whatever it takes."

Jianmeng suddenly felt that it didn't seem to be a bad thing to stay, at least she and Gu Zhi did have a very happy life, he almost spoiled her. Xiao Gongju, if she returns to her own world to have an affectionate and handsome husband like Gu Zhi, she thinks that must be a very lucky thing.