Chapter 34 I'm Pulling the Red Line in 70s (7)

The content of the chapter really has traveled to ancient times. It hasn't come back yet. Please wait... The child is not qualitative. When Jian Meng came out, Xiao Pang Dun'er didn't know where to go. Fortunately, she didn't have to be entangled by the child anymore, but she opened the door of the backyard and saw the child holding a stick in his hand, blocking the people outside the door like a small door.

Seeing her, the child shouted in surprise: "Lady, Lady, there is information, these two are going to break in!"

Jian Meng was rarely ashamed when she heard the child's name. She didn't look at Lin Yi's reaction. The expressions of the two of them looked at her a little weird, almost pointing to her nose and exclaiming "Ma, there is something abnormal here!".

Especially the short black girl with dark-skinned eyes staring round, shocked as if all three views have been shocked, Jane touched her nose to explain a few words, and heard the girl yelling "Big Brother Lin!" .

The girl rushed in front of Lin Yi like a gust of wind, and her eyes rolled on him: "Brother Lin, are you doing anything? If that old woman dares to bully you, I will let the big brother beat her to death, right, big brother?"

She The eldest brother is a sturdy farmer, shirtless, with a very dark complexion. He smiled slyly and responded to "whatever the girl says."

It can be said that the sister is quite controlled.

Jian Meng: Oh, you can't run away, who is this girl?

System: Lin Yi's admirer orchid.

Jane raised her eyebrows.

Lanhua'er is obviously a straightforward girl. She blushed and opened her mouth to confess: "Brother Lin, I wanted to tell you a long time but I never had a chance. Now that you are forced into this field, I'm not good. Don't say

anything anymore." She looked at Lin Yi with bright eyes: "Brother Lin, I like you. If you like me, I'll talk to Aunt Liu now, and you don't have to if we get married in the future. Was sold to Widow He, not in the middle?"

Jian Meng couldn't help blowing his whistle, and looked at Lin Yi with a teasing smile. Who knows that Lin Yi suddenly turned to look at her, putting in his trouser pocket and asking indifferently, "What do you mean?"

Lanhua Astonished, the eyes that looked at Jian Meng were suddenly full of hostility and vigilance.

Jian Meng:...Uh, does he have to come out of the entire Shura field at this time?

System: Who makes someone have to find a sense of existence? Blame me?

Jian Meng cursed "mmp" in her heart, and then smiled at Lanhua like a sister. Lin gave Lin a blank look and said in surprise: "Does this still need to be asked? Lanhua sister, he obviously likes you. Ah, haven't you noticed that the way he looks at you is different from other women?"

Lanhua nodded in surprise, "as if there is." She grabbed Lin Yi's arm excitedly, breathing quickly: "Brother Lin, she said Is it true?"

"Let..." Lin Yi frowned.

Jian Meng immediately followed his words and said: "Don't worry, don't worry, he just likes you, you can go to Aunt Liu to make it clear, or Aunt Liu will have to sell him to Widow He."

Lanhua was so happy that he couldn't find Bei. "Yes, yes, I'm going now, big brother, you're here to protect Big Brother Lin, and wait for me to come back later."

Lanhua took a few steps, then suddenly turned around and took a look at Jian Meng: "That's right, How do you know my name?"

"Uh..." Jane Meng paused and said, "Lin Yi told me."

Lanhua gave Lin a shy look when she heard it, turned her head and walked away, by the way. Take the child away, as if afraid that he would be abducted by Jane.

Brother Lanhua is a very shy man. Jian Meng stared at him for a while, and he was embarrassed to stand far away.

Only then did Jian Meng look back, and found Lin Yi standing beside her with pitch-black eyes staring at her. She stroked her hair and said with a smile: "Don't look at me like this, I I have to say this as a last resort. You can't run away now. You don't want to be crushed by the widow again, right?"

Lin gave her a super cold smile and pushed her against the wall. After pushing, he warned: "You better take

care of my affairs!" It is estimated that Lin Yi is not a murderer at this time, but a poor little abused. Jian Meng is not so afraid of him. Just about to say, "I'll do it, what's the matter", but suddenly noticed the curvature of the corners of his lips.

Jian Meng: Ah, ah, he smiled, he smiled.

System: To be precise, he is sneer.

Jian Meng: I don't care. There is no stipulation on the task of smiling at the front.

System: Despite this, the task progress is only 1%.

Jane Meng said disgustingly: How young, let me ask for some progress.

Then, Lin Yi found that her eyes were not only fearless, but they were very similar to those when she drilled into his bed that night. They were enthusiastic, eager, and greedy...

His expression suddenly became weird: "You..."

he said.

Before I finished speaking, I heard her quickly say: "You promised me, you want to listen to me, right?" He was half-believing what she said before to save him for money. After all, she said to him in person that night, "Follow me, you can have as much money as you want." At that time, he only felt angry and disgusting, but now she may have to say something too much again, but it seems not in his heart. So disgusted?

Lin Yi felt that she was not the same as before, and even he became a little weird. He looked at her with a little complicated

expression, "So?" Hearing his tone of voice, it meant nothing, and Jian Meng laughed. : "So can you smile at me more in the future?"

Lin Yi's face suddenly became cold: "This is what you want to say?"

Jian Meng: "...Don't laugh too much, three times a day, okay?"

Lin Yi sneered, seeing her eyes strange and strange.

System: Progress bar 2%.

Jian Meng: Why is he unhappy? Didn't I make him laugh and make him cry?

The system sighed: For children who grew up in a sea of ​​suffering, it is easier to cry than laugh.

Jian Meng looked at Lin Yi with sympathy and understanding: "Don't worry, I won't force you, let's take your time."

Lin Yi gave her a cold look, only to feel that there was a turbidity in her chest. I'm stuck there because I can't get angry, but I don't even know what I'm angry with.

After open the door, but saw Jane Meng Lin goes away, sitting on her bed, she did a good face: "What are you to do?"

Lin away stood up: "? Meng Meng, you come back,"

dragged a Sitting down in the chair, Jian Meng looked at him: "Don't explain, I won't listen!"

Lin Yao looked at her with a wounded expression, as if he had suffered a lot of grievance, he suddenly knelt down at her feet. Holding her hand and saying: "Mengmeng, I have already made it clear to Su Xiao, it should be her who walked, how can you go? Really, you are the only one I love forever and ever, could it be you? Will you believe it if you have to dig out this heart?"

Jian Meng: ... He is really a shameless talent for not being the male lead of Qiong Yao's drama.

System: Host, the heroine of the Qiong Yao drama is online.

Jian Meng entered the scene instantly, but after squeezing for a long time, she couldn't squeeze tears. She covered her face and screamed: "No! You are lying to me, you don't love me at all, I won't believe you anymore, I used to be so Believe you, but you...have a leg with my girlfriend?"

"Mengmeng, I have nothing to do with Su Xiao." Lin Yao looked sincerely, "Are you going to doubt me for the sake of an outsider? Mengmeng, you are the most important woman in my life. If you leave, I I will definitely not survive."

Jian Meng's mouth twitched: Ma, I can't live anymore.

System: Come on, cheer up, give you a little flower.

Jian Meng really wanted to laugh, no more, she couldn't look at Lin Yao's fascinating and affectionate face, she simply threw herself on the table and cried: "I don't want to leave you either, but I don't dare to believe it anymore. You're here."

Hearing that there was a turning point, Lin Yao quickly confessed his thoughts: "Mengmeng, you said, what do you want me to do to believe it? Su Xiao and I will never meet again in the future, okay?"

Jian Meng raised He raised his face and glanced at him, seemingly hesitant: "What do I say, are you willing to do it?"

Lin Yao did not hesitate: "Even if you want me to die, I will be happy."

Jian Meng: " Oh, go and die."

Lin Yao was startled, unbelievable: "

Mengmeng ?" Jianmeng smiled again, and glanced at him charmingly: "You believe in someone who laughed at you?"

Lin Yao Pay attention to her expression: "Mengmeng, you are not angry anymore?"

Jianmeng: "Be angry, why are you not angry. Unless you promise me one thing, I will forgive you."

Lin Yao breathed a sigh of relief, finally After coaxing back, he wiped the sweat from his forehead: "You say, as long as I can do it."

Jian Meng took a sip from the cup, and said slowly: "I heard people say that there will be a movie in your village every year. I think it's better to bring this movie to tomorrow night?"

Lin Yao was taken aback: "Why?"

Jian Meng seemed to be a bit angry and said: "I want you to invite everyone in the village to watch a movie. After the movie is over, you will propose to me in front of everyone, and let Su Xiao see who you really want to be with. At the same time, she actually said that you didn't like me, and that she had your child, she was so excessive, I really couldn't swallow this breath. "

It turned out that the eldest lady had a temper attack again.

Lin Yao understood it, and said with a conniving smile: "Okay, I must propose to you in front of everyone, so that everyone can witness our love."

Jian Meng lowered her head and said, "Yes", but suddenly The corners of his mouth twitched, and Lin Yao was rubbing her hand, with a hint of ambiguous hints. He asked in a low voice, "

Mengmeng , I will accompany you to sleep tonight?" Jian Meng had a bitter cold and resisted the twitching. He turned his hand back, just glared at him: "No, I haven't forgiven you yet. You have done what I said before you talk."

Lin Yao didn't care about her refusal, anyway, after everyone proposes to marry him tomorrow. , She was destined to be his.