Chapter 86 My Leader, Couldn't Be So Cute (2)

It's almost dusk.

Chu Hanxian hugged her and walked into a peach forest. It was probably in March. The flowers in the forest were blooming very beautifully. The slight evening breeze came through the forest, and the rustling petals gently and softly It fell on Chu Hanxian's black hair like splashing ink.

Jian Meng looked at his face that was made even more non-human-like by falling flowers, and really didn't know what to say.

If he just walks out like this, he doesn't know what kind of decent son he is.

Say he is the leader of the demon cult?

Who believes it.

"Here." Chu Hanxian put her down, "This is our home."

Home?

It sounds like she and the little daughter-in-law he brought back.

Jane was silent.

He has already reached the depths of the peach forest, and his home is just a simple bamboo house. There are two floors. Although it looks elegant and chic, it doesn't fit the style of a hallowed leader at all!

Even if it is not a magnificent palace, how can it be a large house with pavilions, towers and small hills and flowing water?

"Master!"

Two big guys who were finally a little normal demon cult style ran out.

Chu Hanxian let them sit on a chair in the yard, and was quickly put on a small heater in his hands, and then looked at the direction of the two people with seemingly indifferent eyes.

"I'm hungry."

"Subordinates know." The

two big guys rushed out immediately like Shiwan Huo, and never looked at Jian Meng behind him from start to finish.

Jian Meng guessed that the two of them should be preparing meals, but looking at such a quiet leader, he always felt like a child who opened his mouth for a meal, with no deterrent effect at all.

I don't know how the image of the vicious leader in Xuan Qing's mouth came out.

Chu Hanxian held the heater manually and moved: "Little rabbit."

Jian Meng stepped forward: "Master?"

Chu Hanxian was silent for a moment, and stretched the heater in his hand.

Jian Meng guessed what he meant, and replied: "I'm not cold."

Chu Hanxian frowned slightly, seeming to be a little upset because his kindness was misunderstood, so she quietly watched her not speak.

Although she knew that his eyes could not be seen, when the dark pupils under the long eyelashes looked over, she was still a little uncomfortable inexplicably.

As if she had bullied him.

Jane Meng hurriedly took the heater over. This leader is really kind-hearted, so afraid that she will be cold?

Chu Hanxian's eyebrows gradually stretched, and Junyi's face also showed a faint smile. As soon as he stretched his arms, he took Jian Meng into his arms, and he rubbed her face like a real rabbit. , Said:

"Little rabbit, your face is really soft."

Jian Meng sat on his lap, looked at his cozy and happy expression, and resisted a punch.

Kind-hearted?

Oh, man!

"The body is also soft." He leaned close to her collar and sniffed deeply, "It's okay... the fragrance."

With such a clear-hearted face, he made this look, really-even more. Are you perverted?

As he walked down her chin with his hand, Jian Meng couldn't bear it: "Master! Do you know what hooligans is?"

Chu Hanxian held his hand by her, startled slightly, and said in a dazed tone: " I don't know." Do

n't admit it yet?

Jian Meng's tone is very poor: "That's how you are now."

Chu Hanxian stayed for a while, and then he suddenly asked her a little bit of joy: "Can you let me play again?"

Jian Meng: "..."

Don't stop her, she really wants to punch someone!