Chapter 33 I'm Pulling the Red Line in 70s (6)

In the evening when he was having dinner at the cafeteria window, Huo Si glanced casually and saw Jian Meng in the other row stretch out two red and swollen hands to pick up the lunch box. He said "Wow" and called her: "Zhang Xiangxiang! Yours" Why are my hands swollen into pig's feet?"

Jian Meng glanced at him, "Oh", holding the lunch box and sitting with Zhu Xianghong and Liu Xing'er.

Seeing that she didn't want to pay attention to him, Huo Si suddenly remembered that she was helping to wash clothes, so he took out a box of frostbite ointment from his trouser pocket, walked over and threw it in front of her.

The three girls all looked up at him.

Horse felt like he was condemning himself, in the winter, a big man asked the little girl to do the laundry. Excuse me?

He coughed: "Zhang Xiangxiang, I forgot to tell you that those clothes are not mine, you washed for Lu Zheng, you know?"

Someone over there called him, and he said "Zhu Xianghong, You rub the medicine for her, that's it!" He shook the lunch box over.

Zhu Xianghong's father was a guard of the Huo family. She also listened to the Huo family's words, so she picked up the ointment and asked Jian Meng to reach out.

Jane Meng is eating, her hands don't hurt or itchy, but it looks a little scary.

"No need."

Zhu Xianghong took the ointment and squeezed out some on her fingertips, watching her not speak.

Jian Meng: "That...thank you."

Jian Meng stretched out her left hand to her, and her right hand held chopsticks and bowed her head to eat. As expected, the squad leader is a very hard job. Eat more to make up for your strength.

Suddenly I heard Zhu Xianghong's low voice: "Zhang Xiangxiang, when you washed Huo Si, did you know that it was Brother Lu's?"

She asked too naturally and plainly, and Jian Meng casually replied "I know", Zhu Xianghong There was no sound, she couldn't help turning her face and taking a look, only to see Zhu Xianghong lowering her head, which looked very ordinary but gave people a somewhat gloomy feeling.

"Zhang Xiangxiang!"

Jian Meng raised her head when she heard someone calling her, and saw Lu Zheng standing at the table, looking at her coldly.

Is this still angry?

People who don't know thought she had done annoying things for many days!

When Jane was wronged, she added a three-point understanding. People can kill the adulterer with one hand, and with the other hand, the abnormality of the wife and herself buried in the flames, bad temper is understandable.

She wanted to forgive him with a tolerant attitude. Thinking about this, she calmed down and smiled: "You have come to see me for something?"

Lu Zheng also regretted being angry with her, but she really couldn't make people not angry. He was angry with her. Obviously he understood what he meant, but she still had to do extra work. She was angry that she didn't cherish herself and was injured. Who would take care of her? It is even more arrogant to stay away from her firmly, but can't help but pay attention to her and care about her self!

Lu Zheng was about to speak, but saw a box of ointment on the table, his eyes narrowed slightly.

Zhu Xianghong suddenly said: "Brother Lu, this is from Huo Si. Huo Si seldom cares about girls so much."

Lu Zheng's palms tightened and looked at Jian Meng: "Don't do unnecessary things in the future! "

Jian Meng responded with a smile: "...Okay."

She must go on secretly, not letting him find out. He made a fuss like he was going to hit someone, which was terrible.

After speaking, he glanced at Zhu Xianghong again and said, "I don't have a sister, don't call me like this from now on!"

"Huh?" Zhu Xianghong almost knocked off the lunch box in a panic, "Yes, I'm sorry, I know."

Lu Zheng finally said again. After looking at Jian Meng, he walked to the entrance of the cafeteria, where Wang Jian and Xu You were waiting.

Wang Jian craned his neck and looked there: "How is it? Did you give the ointment? Did you apologize? What did she say?"

Lu Zheng squinted at him and stuffed the ointment into his arms: "Look for yourself!"

Wang Jian: "I didn't send it out? Shouldn't it. Zhang Xiangxiang is not such a small-spirited person. She doesn't forgive you?"

Lu Zheng: "Is there anything I need to forgive?"

Wang Jian looked at him strangely, "Dear. Brother, you almost hit someone. Haven't done anything yet?"

Lu Zheng's forehead bounced with blue veins: "Let me tell you the last time, I didn't want to hit her!"

Xu You helped his glasses, the lens seemed to be shining. , Smiling gently: "Xiao Zheng, do I think you care too much about Zhang Xiangxiang?"

Lu Zheng was taken aback and looked at him.

Xu You laughed: "If you change other female educated youths in the company, you should be able to deal with it calmly, right? You are not an impulsive person, but...when you meet someone you like, you always have more emotions. These feelings are You haven't done anything to

Xu Qingqing , right?" Xu... Qingqing?

If it weren't for someone to mention it, he would hardly think of her, but isn't it all in this period of love?

Lu Zheng twisted his eyebrows: "Qingqing is very gentle, he can do everything well, and no one will make people angry."

Xu You patted him on the shoulder and said with a vague smile: "I mean. Feelings are more than just anger, Xiao Zheng, you will understand later."

Lu Zheng froze and didn't seem to have to wait until later. If you want to talk about Zhang Xiangxiang's feelings...

He thinks the most obvious reaction is... heartbeat .

Wang Jian was confused: "What are you talking about, why can't I understand?"

Xu You patted Wang Jian's head, who was much shorter than him, and said in a caring tone: "You haven't graduated from kindergarten yet, be good, first Help me wash the lunch box together."

Wang Jian said with an "Um", and took Lu Zheng's lunch box by the way, and walked towards the faucet.

...

Jian Meng discovered that during the next period of time, the progress of the mission was completely... stalled.

Because Lu Zheng seemed to be deliberately avoiding her, she couldn't do anything for him at all, even looking at him became a difficult thing.

The tasks posted by male and female educated youths are different each day. They only have the opportunity to meet in the morning, eat in the cafeteria, and rest in the evening. However, because Lu Zheng precisely avoided other possibilities to meet her, she only had the opportunity to meet in the morning. It's just being able to stand beside him.

She also tried to talk to him in the morning, but he didn't even look at her from the corner of his eye, completely treating her as an air.

Jian Meng had to change the strategy curve to save the country, and stopped his friend at the canteen door at noon that day.

As soon as Wang Jian saw her, he seemed to know what she wanted to say, and said first: "Don't find me! I can't help you, I already promised Brother Lu, I'm sorry!"

After speaking, he seemed to feel very sorry for her. Yes, he ran away.

Jian Meng: "..."

"Zhang Xiangxiang, why do you have to look for Lu Zheng?" Xu You, who was still staying in the same place, looked at her gently, "You should know that he deliberately avoided you, didn't want to see you, didn't want to be with you Is there any further relationship."

Jian Meng felt weird when she heard this. How could she say that she wanted to have a further relationship?

She blinked: "You don't think...I like him?"

Xu You smiled silently.

"It's not like this!" Jian Meng was so frightened to explain to him, "I am just trying to redeem my sins. Really, I am very guilty about his parents' affairs, and I always want to do something."

Xu You: "Just like this? "

Jane Meng nodded:" Yes ah right ah, I do not have to see him as long as he can do something I'll be satisfied. "

Xu You didn't believe it or not, looking through the flooded glasses, there was always a sense of shrewdness.

"Tomorrow I will go to the grain station with Xiaozheng to deliver food." He said,

"Why do n't you go instead of me." Jian Meng: "Huh?"

Xu You smiled, "I'm very happy, isn't it? Don't thank me too much."

Jian Meng was ashamed: "That's not the case, I want to say, is there anything that can be done secretly and not discovered by Lu Zheng?"

Xu You helped his glasses: "Oh? What do you want to do to Xiaozheng and not see people? thing? " "

...... "Jane Meng Xiang Maren heard, these people really, really, and land governance are birds of a feather ah, always a word to make people think crazy.

"No! I have no idea what to do to him!" Jian Meng, "Your proposal just now is very good, I accept it!"

Xu You smiled: "So...Did you forget a word? "

Jane Meng think the next:" Thank you "?

Xu especially the" ah "a cry:" no enemy does not gather head Well, I will support you. "

Jane Moe:"? ...... "

......

so, the next morning When Lu Zheng opened the door of the big truck, he saw Jian Meng sitting in the co-pilot with a smile on his face.

He also stretched out his hand and waved at him: "Good morning." He was struck by lightning, "You... ..."

Jian Meng said with a smile , "Xu You has diarrhea. He is so far away and can't go to the bathroom halfway, so let me go with you."

Lu Zheng took a deep breath and pointed to the outside of the car: "You come down!"

Jian Meng: "I don't!"

"Come down!"

"No!"

Lu Zheng stretched out his hand to pull her: "Don't be fooling around, I'm going to do serious things!"

Jian Meng hugged the back of the chair and didn't let go: "It's not serious if I go? You can't do this to me! Xu You and I are both your comrades-in-arms, how can you favor each other?"

Lu Zheng: "In a word, you Can't get down?"

"I..." Before Jian Meng finished speaking, she had two hands on her waist. She yelled, "You let me go! I won't go down, don't mess around!"

Lu Zheng thought He hugged her, but her hands fluttered, and his fingertips were still scratching his face. He couldn't bear it, and pushed her down on the seat: "You try another move?"

Jian Meng blinked. Looking at his calm face, there was no sound.

Seeing that she was finally at peace, Lu Zheng was about to breathe a sigh of relief, but suddenly realized that such a posture... is it wrong?

His hand was still on her shoulder, half-kneeling on her body, her beautiful, white face was so close to him as if he could kiss her by lowering her head, and his eyes stopped at her as bright as a rose. Beautiful lips, ghostly, could not help but slowly lowered her head...

Jane Meng was startled, she held her hand against her lips, his fiery lips fell on the back of her hand, and the two of them stared at each other. Froze.

"Hey!"

someone shouted from a distance: "Come and someone can help move the grain, Lu Zheng! What did you do?"