Chapter 105 The Tyrant's Sister (5)

"The classmates in the class are all easy to get along with. You can ask them for help if you have anything." Yao Hong walked ahead, said, suddenly looked back at her, hesitated and said, "You won't cry and want to return. Home?"

"......!!!" Jian Meng said loudly, "Of course not."

She is not a real child.

Don't understand why she was a little excited, Yao Hong gave a relieved "Oh": "If you cry, we can't help you either." He looked at her with some relief, "Fortunately, you are not like your cousin. , When he first came, he cried and clamored for his wife, so Taifu Pei threw him to me when he was annoying, and he stopped crying." It

means... Wei Zhao, right?

Jian Meng was curious: "Do you still coax children?" Is

n't he still a child himself?

Yao Hong: "What are you going to do, just give him a beating, and he will be honest."

Jian Meng: "..." I

can't see the calm child in front of me... so cruel!

Yao Hong saw the little girl looking at herself with clear eyes, thinking she was scared, and hurriedly said: "If I don't beat you, Wei Zhao is too skinny. If I don't beat you a few times, he won't be able to settle down."

Jian Meng watched. He didn't speak.

"In our class, he is the most noisy, you stay away from him." Yao Hong said again, "He provokes the teacher, bullies his classmates, and always does some weird things."

Jian Meng cleverly said "Oh". He has automatically made up Wei Zhao's brain into a stubborn, domineering, and odd-tempered bear kid.

When he reached the corner, Yao Hong squatted in the grass and said, "We scare him."

Jian Meng was pulled by him and squatted down, wet dewdrops wet her little boots.

She looked up at the wall.

This wall is so high. The children in the class don't seem to be more than ten years old. Wei Zhao should be very young. Can he climb it?

She couldn't help asking: "How old is Wei Zhao?"

"I don't know." Where did Yao Hong pay attention to this, he glanced at her, "Before you came, he was the shortest in the class."

Then... It's really short.

Jian Meng couldn't help but doubt that even if the kid climbed such a high wall, even if he went up, he would... can't come down, right?

Just thinking about it, something suddenly pulled her ankle down, which shocked her.

It turned out that there was a dog hole in the corner covered by the grass, and a hand stretched out from the inside to grab her ankle.

"Haha!" The child outside the wall laughed arrogantly, "Yao Hong! Are you scared?"

Jian Meng: "..."

It turned out to be... drilling a dog hole.

Yao Hong "haha" sneered without speaking.

Then, Jian Meng saw a child drilled out of the dog hole, with a jade face and vermilion lips, as beautiful as a girl, with a pair of phoenix eyes bright and radiant, looking at a fragile softness, it didn't look like... Bear boy.

When he saw Jian Meng, his mouth opened slightly: "Who, who are you?"

He hurriedly let go, got up, and patted the mud on his body.

Yao Hong pulled Jian Meng to his side, and said, "Don't get too close to him, it's dirty!"

"You said I'm dirty?" Wei Zhao flushed with anger, and Feng's eyes were glowing. "You, you believe me." Realgar!"

Jian Meng couldn't help laughing.

Yao Hong's face was already black: "It's slurs!"

Wei Zhao was taken aback , suddenly pointed at him, and laughed: "You admit it yourself, you are slurs , ah, slurs!"

Yao Hong smiled: " Is it itchy?"

"You..." Wei Zhao was stunned, this violent maniac, he couldn't afford to provoke him, so he had to change the subject abruptly, "Hey, Yao Hong, are you and the little girl here to

teach and accept each other privately?" Yao Hong couldn't bear it. "Learning." Don't learn from others and export it as a chapter!"

Wei Zhao was yelled aggrieved: "I didn't swear."

Jian Meng: "Puff..."

How can this kid be so cute.

Yao Hong resisted not beating him, turned his head to look at the little girl next to him, and smiled: "Don't pay attention to him, your cousin is an idiot."

Jian Meng was dragged away by him.

Wei Zhao followed behind, and gloatingly asked, "Is this younger sister's brother really an idiot?"

Jian Meng and Yao Hong looked at each other.

Yao Hong's lips tucked slightly: "Yes, the biggest idiot."

Jian Meng held her belly and smiled and bent over.

Wei Zhao touched the back of his head: "What are you laughing at?"

Yao Hong didn't speak, but smiled contemptuously, and walked forward.

Jian Meng coughed, raised his hand and touched the child's soft hair, and whispered softly: "You are so cute."

Wei Zhao's face burned: "Really, really?" He glanced at her, courtesy. He replied, "So are you."

Jian Meng smiled, took his hand, and said, "It's going to go to class, let's go together."

It's been a long time since I have seen such a simple and unpretentious little friend.

The archery lesson began.

Taifu Pei gave each child a bow and arrows. Wei Zhao also took a bow and arrow but did not attend class. He was fined watering flowers and catching insects for playing truant.

Jane doesn't know how to shoot arrows, and her strength is too small. Often the arrow falls to the ground before it reaches the target. Compared with the children who can easily hit the target, she feels a little bit ashamed.

Pei Qian watched her try several times, but the arrows fell to the ground. Standing there, he looked at the children who were in the red heart with bow-eyed eyes. He smiled slightly and said warmly: "Yun Yun." The

little girl lifted up obediently. He started looking at him with watery eyes and a soft and waxy voice: "Tao Fu."

So...cute, Pei Qian immediately took out another candy, fed it to her, and touched her head. Said: "No, it doesn't matter, you go there and sit and play, I will ask someone to bring you food."

Jian Meng didn't even have time to say her refusal, he had already put away her little bow and little arrow. She also smiled and asked her to "have fun", then turned and left.

Jian Meng: "..." All the

tools are taken away. What else is she playing? The teacher forbids her to shoot arrows. Isn't it because her technique is so bad that he can't bear it?

Jian Meng sighed, turned around and saw the busy little figure over the

flower bush, walked over and teased the children: "Cousin, where are you watering the flowers?" Wei Zhao saw her, snorted, and walked over with the flower pot. the other side.

Just now he knew from his classmates that a new girl had arrived in the class, who was his distant cousin. Before he could be happy, he remembered what she and Yao Hong had scolded just now.

This cousin and Yao Hong are violent and embarrassed, huh, he just ignores her!

Jian Meng coaxed him: "Don't get angry, can I ask you to eat?"

Wei Zhao always likes to be naughty in class, so few people like to play with him, let alone ask him to eat.

He looked up at Jian Meng and said, "Are you really going to ask me to eat?"

Jian Meng smiled: "Yes."

Wei Zhao looked at her for a while, and reluctantly said: "Then I forgive you." He squatted and washed his hands in the basin, "I heard it all just now, but the master let you eat, but didn't let you shoot arrows. He must be disgusting with you. Missed."

Jian Meng agreed: "Well, I am weak."

Wei Zhao stood up: "I am also weak, but I can shoot."

Jian Meng: "Really powerful."

Hearing her perfunctory tone Wei Zhao went straight to grab his bow and arrow and said to her: "I am good at shooting arrows. You see Yao Hong is here. He still has an apple in his hand. I will shoot an apple for you to eat!"

Yao Hong ? Apple?

Jian Meng immediately reacted. Yao Hong must have brought her food. She was about to stop, but Wei Zhao was already full of bows, and an arrow flew out with a "swish".

She was so frightened that she turned her head to look, Yao Hong was holding a very big and red apple in her hand, but at this moment the apple was hit by an arrow.

Wei Zhao said: "Am I very good?"

"...I think you should hide first." Jian Meng looked at Yao Hong's gloomy expression and said, "He's here."

Wei Zhao ran away. Called: "Yes, sorry! I was wrong!"

Yao Hong caught up: "You stop!"

Wei Zhao: "Don't chase, I won't run!"

Yao Hong really stopped: "I won't chase. "

Wei Zhao stopped and looked at him hesitantly: "I really know I was wrong, I just want to try my arrow."

"It's just an apple." Yao Hong walked towards him, "Will I fight for this?" Are you?"

Wei Zhao: "That's...so." In the

next second, he was beaten up by Yao Hong and called, "You big liar!"

After school, the three of them went out of the classroom together. .

Wei Zhao pulled up Janemeng's sleeve and muttered: "Cousin, he will beat someone, don't let him follow!" Hearing

this, Yao Hong, who was walking on the other side of Janemeng, laughed and said: "Yunyun , I don't beat the cute little girl, don't listen to her nonsense."

Wei Zhao: "You're just talking nonsense, didn't you beat me?"

Yao Hong: "Are you a little girl?"

"I am not..." Wei Zhao After choking for a moment, he remembered the cousin's praise of him, and immediately shot back, "But I am cute!"

Yao Hong glanced at him.

Jian Meng felt that this look was... quite despised.

At the door, Jian Meng saw Wei Yang and her bodyguard.

"Brother!" Wei Zhao rushed over in surprise, "You're here to pick me up!"

Then, he rushed into the air, watching his brother walk in front of others, and smiled softly and said to pick her back.

Before getting into the carriage, Jian Meng waved his hand goodbye to the two friends.

Wei Zhao stayed there until his brother patted him on the shoulder and asked him, "Not going home?"

Wei Zhao was grateful, and his brother finally saw him. He sniffed and was about to go. Climbing on the carriage, he was lifted up by one hand, and he throbbed in the air.

"Brother, why are you arresting me?"

Wei Yang: "You go back to our house."

After speaking, he turned on his horse, led the carriage and the guards and left.

Wei Zhao: "..."

Was or abandoned?

Yao Hong quietly watched the carriage go far away, and withdrew his gaze, he saw the child beside him sighing with tears in his eyes, and he rolled his eyes and said, "Go, go home!"