Chapter 61 The Child His Father Is the President (3)

The original owner takes the child by herself, and she has to rely on her for everything. She was afraid that Zhou Zhiyuan would find out about the child. She didn't even dare to contact her former friends. Jiang Xiaozhou is very precocious and sensible at a young age.

In the afternoon, Jian Meng took Jiang Xiaozhou's hand to go shopping. Jiang Xiaozhou blinked his eyes hoping and asked a little worriedly: "Mom, is it okay if you don't go to work?"

Jian Meng touched his head, intentionally teasing He: "If you don't work, you don't have money. You can't buy the hamburgers and coke you want to eat, but you can play with Xiaozhou. Does Xiaozhou think work is good or bad?"

Jiang Xiaozhou said with a serious face, "Mom, I you can think of a play with it does not work both ways. "

Jane Moe:"? What measures "

river boat:" I went to my father to a lot of money, and then my mother would not have to work so hard. "

Jane Meng smiled: "Why are you so cute? You don't know who your father is."

Jiang Xiaozhou blinked: "Mom definitely knows."

Jian Meng hesitated for a moment and asked him, "Do you want to see your father?"

Jiang Xiaozhou stayed in a daze, a little entangled and said: "No, he is a big badass, and abandoned me and my mother, so I don't want to see him."

Jian Meng thinks that he will probably have to return to his father in the future, like that. In order to get better care and training, Zhou Zhiyuan's person is quite scumbag emotionally, but how can Jiang Xiaozhou say he is also his son, he should be good to Jiang Xiaozhou, right?

Jian Meng thought about it, and he couldn't let him hate his father before he went back, so he solemnly said: "Xiao Zhou, you have grown up too, it's time for me to tell you a secret."

Jiang Xiaozhou also became serious. : "Mom, tell me, I can bear everything."

Seeing his squeezed cute little appearance, Jian Meng held back a smile and said, "In fact, your father didn't abandon you. He is performing a secret mission and can't show up in front of us. He will come back when he completes the mission."

Jiang Xiaozhou let out a "wow" and asked excitedly: "What kind of task?"

Jian Meng decided to portray Zhou Zhengyuan's image more brilliantly, and said: "It's the kind that is very dangerous and exciting. A lifeless task, he did it for the safety of the world."

Jiang Xiaozhou believed it was true, his beautiful pupils dilated: "Dad is the hero who saves the world?"

Jian Meng: "Uh..."

This... she is. Isn't that too much praise?

Jiang Xiaozhou cheered and took her hand around a few times, and said cheerfully: "It turns out that my dad is not a big bad guy, but a big hero. I want to tell my classmates, whoever dares to bully me, I will let my dad beat him to death. "

Jane Meng rubbed his face plumply:" so happy ah go, I take you to buy new clothes "?.

river boat has never worn new clothes for a long time, he double face flushed with excitement, until His mother led him into a large, seemingly high-end shopping mall, and a piece of clothing would cost a lot of money, and he became a little worried.

"Mom, Mom, these clothes are expensive." He whispered, "We don't have any money."

Jian Meng coaxed him in a low voice, "Actually, your father sent a large sum of money back, so mom will have a lot of time to spend with him in the future. You play."

Jiang Xiaozhou's eyes widened slowly, and his eyes curled up with a smile: "I like Dad."

After saying that, he glanced at Jian Meng again, hugged her thigh, rubbed his cheek, and said: "Don't worry, mom, I love you the most."

Jian Meng took him to buy a lot of clothes, went to a restaurant for dinner, and then the two took a taxi home.

The original owner rented that kind of old community, and the street lights were broken. The moonlight was very dim. Jian Meng looked down at the road, not quite used to the dim atmosphere.

Jiang Xiaozhou thought she was afraid, so he hurriedly took her hand, puffed up her small chest, and said, "Don't be afraid, I will protect you."

Jian Mengle said, "You are amazing."

Jiang Xiaozhou said triumphantly. : "Dad is a big hero, I am a little hero."

Jian Meng: "..." It is

hard to imagine Zhou Zhengyuan's expression when he hears the name "big hero", and he will probably curse him slightly: "You Are you stupid?"

Jian Meng touched the back of the little fool's head: "Don't mention the title of hero anymore. Keep it secret, don't you know?"

Jiang Xiaozhou said, "Oh" as if he woke up from a dream. , Mom." The

original owner rented a small single room in a two-bedroom house, and Nan Feng has not yet returned. Probably tired of playing, Jiang Xiaozhou climbed into bed after taking a bath and fell asleep. Jian Meng looked at the small and messy room and sighed deeply.

It's okay, she can still buy a luxury suite, anyway...no, bad, money, you won't be able to enjoy the black card benefits in the next world.

Jian Meng sat on the bed, thinking about how to complete the task. The first step is to get close to Zhou Zhiyuan.

The system prompts: Host, you can go to his house as a babysitter.

Jane Meng was shocked:...Do you want to be so wronged?

The system is indifferent: otherwise you can have a better way?

Jian Meng thought about it seriously. The original host did not graduate from university and was not qualified to join his company. He did not like to enter and leave. His work and rest were extremely regular. It would be difficult to meet in any club or hotel. Speaking of... ...He is a workaholic who is either in the company or at home, and he can really get along longer as a nanny.

The next day, although she thought about the way to approach him, she didn't go to Zhou Zhiyuan's home, but bought a house near Zhou Zhengyuan's home. She was able to take care of Jiang Xiaozhou when she went to do tasks.

She also bought a car to take Jiang Xiaozhou to school and home.

Jiang Xiaozhou was accustomed to living a frugal and poor life. He suddenly lived in a big and gorgeous house. He felt like a dream for a while, and asked in disbelief: "Mom, these are all bought with Dad's money?" "

Jian Meng: "...that's it."

Jiang Xiaozhou's dark and thick eyelashes moved slightly, moved: "Dad is so kind to us, I will support him in the future."

Jian Meng: "..."

Silly boy, your dad. I don't even know your existence.