Another Diggy Simmons Love Story

Hey guys ! This is my NEW Story hopefully better then my last one! But i hope you guys enjoy and please continue supporting BOTH stories if you don't mind...thanks! #JetSettersUp

------------

Paige- Veronica get up! time to go.

Veronica- *groans* just ten more minutes

Paige- we're going to be late !

Veronica- fine..

As i got up strecthed and yawned i realized it was 7:30 and had to be at work by 8. Paige my bestfirend stayed over . My mom had a trip for work and my dad is always on the road. Or in the studio consdering the fact that he's a music producer. But anyway...since you guys care enough to know about my boring job at the mall. Then so be it. My life not so interesting only child. So yes of course very spoiled. Me and Paige..friends since diapers. Same with our Parents..We work in the store Foot Locker. Our boss is annoying but lucky us we get good deals on shoes! But we're 16. Summer Break. Birthday April 15. Currently single...looking for a boyfriend? Hell yeah. One reason we work in the mall lol. But I'm mixed Latino , black irish white native american and a tad bit indian..my orginally hair color dark brown but dyed it jet black. my height? 5'5..glad because most of the boys i date hover over me . Thank you jesus. But i just got out of a relation ship not too long ago. He ended it. I wasn't heartbroke. But it happens right. I just have to move on. And that's exactly what i plan on doing. I live in New York. But where my mom lives is literally five minutes away from New Jersey. Everything i need or go to is in New Jersey.Talents? Well i dance..but modeling is more where i'm at.

Paige- can we go now?

Veronica- Yess

I said this as i was putting the last touches of eye liner on. I grabbed my phone and keys and we both walked out . I locked up and Beth drove towards the mall good thing its not that far. Hopefully our boss won't yell at us. But he doesn't even get there on time so please let that be one of these days.

Me and Paige literally ran into the mall and into the store we didn't see our boss so we went to the back to grab our name tags with our names on it and to go log in but it said we we're already logged in we both shruged and went back to the front Paige works the cash register and I work on the floor customer service almost.

Blake- y'all can thank me later.

Veronica- huh?

Blake- logged y'all two in. Boss out in the back.

Veronica- thank you! *hugs him*

Blake..how can i start this off...dimples curly hair....my height inch taller maybe...thin..but buff...nice guy..funny. and one of my good friends who's cute but likes Paige. And Paige likes him. But of course the're both shy to admit it or ask each other out on a date or something. But i'mma hook them up.

Blake- *laughs* no problem. But i hope you ready because its gonna get crowded soon.

Veronica- Why is that?

Blake- some rapper stopping by to cop them new jordans.

Veronica- The breds?

Blake- yepp.

Veronica- i need to get mines..you got yours?

Blake- of course. *points to them on his feet*

Veroncia- *laughs* you get em for Paige?

Blake- Yup.

Veronica- why don't you just get with her already?

Blake- You act like i don't be trying.