Chapter 147

Veronica- don't fucking touch me.

Diggy- don't ignore me.

Veronica- leave me alone, I'm trying to get ready and it's too early for this shit.

Diggy- shut up.

Veronica- no, Diggy..you shut up. I don't even know why the hell you're talking to me.

Diggy- I can talk to you if I want too, Veronica. Chill the hell out.

Veronica- no you shouldn't even be fucking talking to me. You slammed the door, and had the nerve to not even come back upstairs. Keep your distance and I'll keep mines. Déjame en el infierno solo.

I pushed passed him going back into the bathroom to finish my hair. He followed me, standing in the door way.

Diggy- the only reason I didn't come back up there because you said some dumb ass shit to me.

Veronica- it wasn't dumb Diggy.

Diggy- it was beyond dumb, and I don't know why that dumb shit came out of your mouth. I didn't have an affair with Bahja, you know that shit.

Veronica- I never said that Diggy.

Diggy- but you fucking implied it. You did, so don't even stand there and say you didn't.

Veronica- *shakes head* if that's what you want to fucking believe then okay, because that isn't what I said at all, let alone implied.

Diggy- that's bullshit.

Veronica- I never implied that! All I said was you weren't fucking her anymore. That's all I said! Don't stand there and try to tell me that you know what I fucking meant to say. If I said I didn't fucking imply it that way then I didn't. Leave me alone Diggy, go get Nicole and Jr ready.

I finished up my hair and pushed passed him again so I could go into my room and put my shoes on. I'm trying to get myself ready for work, and he's bugging me about some shit that's going to fuck up my whole damn day.

Diggy- no, I'm not going to leave you alone. They're eating breakfast.

Veronica- I said all that was fucking needed to say. Leave the shit alone, leave me the fuck alone. You aren't going to drop Bahja no matter what, and there isn't shit I can do about it.

Diggy- what? What are you talking about Veronica?

Veronica- isn't that what you're upset for? Because I told you I didn't want you checking on her, that I changed my mind?

Diggy- absolutely.

Veronica- so don't ask me what the fuck I'm talking about when you know damn well what I'm talking about.

Diggy- no, I don't know what you're talking about.

Veronica- you aren't ever going to leave Bahja alone. I don't know why you aren't understanding what I'm saying.

Diggy- why are you saying that? You're the one who wanted me to fucking make sure she's doing fine!

Veronica- but I don't want that anymore Diggy! Why won't you just fucking agree to not call her? Bahja isn't your fucking responsibility Daniel so stop trying to be there for her!

Diggy- did I or did I not say it would cause issues between us? You don't fucking listen to me. I told you that I never fucking wanted to do it. You kept saying it would make you happy so I agreed to it for you! I didn't agree to it because I still want her ass near me! I fucked her one time Veronica, one fucking time.

Veronica- Que una vez que cogiste esa perra que consiguió su culo embarazada! Me estás tomando el pelo? It doesn't matter how many times you fucked her Daniel either way it goes I don't want you checking on her anymore! If you aren't going to drop her then fucking let me know and I'll pack my shit right now. It isn't fair to me at all! I thought I was going to be okay with it, but I'm not. And I'm not going to fucking pretend like I'm happy with the shit either!