Chapter 25

The next morning i got up showered and got dressed for the day. I walked downstairs and made me something to eat. I didnt see my parents so they were either at work or still sleep. I had fun yesterday but i cant get diggy out of my mind so i called spin.

Spin-*sleepy voice* helloo..?

Veronica- spin. Wake up.

Spin- veronica?

Veronica- yesss.

Spin-*sits up* why are you calling at 11 in the morning?

Veronica- did diggy say something last night?

Spin-about what?

Veronica- about me did he say anything

Spin- uh nothing besides you talking to him. And him not really giving a fuck.

Veronica- you think he'll meet me if i asked him?

Spin- i dont know. I didnt ask. Text him and ask alright.

Veronica- youre no help what so ever.

Spin-im sleep . What you expect.

I told him bye and hung up then i dialed up diggy number

Diggy- hello?

Veronica- diggy..hey its veronica.

Diggy-caller ID. I realized that when i answered.

Veronica- oh ..right. uh can we meet up somewhere?

Diggy- i guess..panera bread on 163rd.

Veronica- okay.

I hung up the phone ,went upstairs to fix my hair and put on some perfume and eye liner. By the time i was walking out the door aaron called my phone. I got in my car and answered.

Veronica- hey.

Aaron- wassup?

Veronica-nothing. You?

Aaron- can you come over? Chill?

Veronica- ehh not right now. Im actually about to go meet up with a old family friend

Aaron- after?

Veronica- yeahhh. Ill be there.

Aaron- aight see you.

Veronica- bye.

I hung up the phone and headed to panera bread. When i got there i saw him and sat across from him.

Veronica- hey..um sorry im late..

Diggy- its coo. Um whats up..you wanted to meet.

Veronica- look..im sorry about what i said outside of that resteraunt..i know i was wrong for that..and i made a mistake by cutting you off like that.

Diggy- mmhm. I really dont care. I just expected a apolgy or something much earlier

Veronica-i know..but i just wanted to make him happy i guess.

Diggy-same one who led you to fighting some girl..same dude we speaking on right..?

Veronica- i didnt fight her because of aaron diggy. First..i did it because she lied on me talked a lot of shit . And even if i did fight her its because she said some shit about the both of us.

Diggy- but the fact that you said fuck me. Im staying with this nigga.

Veronica-but its not how i meant it.

Diggy-but in the end who did you keep talking too?

Veronica-...i understand. Im going to college now..i want us to get our friendship back..because i miss us not talking how we used to.