chapter 35

I woke up at seven, i realized i overslept and hopped out of bed and threw on some different sweats and a hoodie. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I threw on my tims and left. I didn't have time to do my hair nor make up so i planned to just throw it up in the ponytail but i forgot it was curly so it was going to take a while. So i decided to just wet it some more and styled it a bit. I ran to my class. Of course they already were working with partners.

ModelingTeacher- You're late veronica.

Veronica- i'm sorry..i overslept.

Teacher- its bad enough you missed a week. Go to a group and began working.

Veronica- okay..

I walked to a random group they told me what we had to do. After i was done with all my classes i headed over to Kimora's. We wrapped up around 6. Then i made my way to the doctors, i picked up my perscription then to the nearest pharmacy and picked it up. I went grocery shopping , since we were low on certain things. I put up all the food, i grabbed a water bottle and took my medication. I put it up in the medicine cabinet in my bathroom then went inside my room i laid down planning on taking a nap but my phone rang. It was diggy.

Veronica- hello.

Diggy- Hey .

Veronica-what's up?

Diggy- you busy?

Veronica- noo..i just got home . I was about to take a nap..but i'm up now.

Diggy- you want me to call back later?

Veronica- no you're fine...*sits up* what'd you do today?

Diggy- I was with my mom and dad in the morning..but afternoon up till now i was in the studio..how was your day?

Veronica- i was late for class today..of course i got yelled at..but i've been running around all day.

Diggy- oh..what she say?

Veronica- she stated the obvious that i was late then said it was bad enough i've skipped for a week she had already said all the instructions so she wanted me to pick a group and just start. I swear that lady picks on me for no reason..

Diggy-*chuckles* i'm sure she doesn't do it on purpose..she probably does it because you have alot of potential and you're not really showing it how she wants you too.

Veronica-*sighs* i guess...where are you?

Diggy- i'm at home..wanna stop by?

Veronica- yeah, let me call my mom first i'll be over then in like a hour.

Diggy- alright, see you.

Veronica- byee.

I hung up the phone and dialed up my mom.

Mom- helloo.

Veronica- hey mom.

Mom- hey sweetie, i was planning on calling you i haven't heard from you in weeks.

Veronica- i'm sorry..i've been sick.

Mom- do you need me? Are you okay?

Veronica- yeah i'm fine, i had food posiong for the lognest..but i got medication for it i only have to take it for a week then it should be gone.

Mom- symptoms?

Veronica- the ones you get when you're pregnant.

Mom- oh no, i know you freaked out

Veronica-*laughs* yeah i did.

Mom- have you and Diggy did un-protected?

Veronica- mom..