Chapter 17

Principal- thanks, for joining Mrs and Mr Loya.

My pricipal said as we sat down, deja and her parents werent even there yet.

Mom- soo..where they? I would like to meet the girl. Amd her parents.

Principal-they just called said they will be a few minutes late.

Dad-i took off work, to sit here all day and wait for them to show up?

Principal-they should be here any moment. Sorry about that.

One thing my parents hated. Were people who were late. My parents were forever on time. And now i am too. I hated it when i was late or early. We waited five more minutes until deja and her mom walked in amd sat down

Deja's Mom- sorry I'm late. Flat tire..

Principal- its okay. Well, Mrs. Latinez this is Mr. and Mrs. Loya.

Deja mom- nice to meet you.

Mom- same to you.

Dad- nice to meet you too..

Principal-i asked for the confrence because i wanted to talk to both parents and have their parents present.

Deja- i dont got nothing to say to her. She hit me first.

Veronica- i sure did.

Deja mom- but what did my daughter do to you? To male you hit her like that?

Veronica- tuh,you mean what DIDNT she do.

Deja M- im sorry what?

Mom-Veronica. This isnt the time or place for that.

DejaM- no. Please continue.

Mom- i think its time for us to go.

Veronica- mom she wamts to know.

Mom- lets go now. It isnt your place for that.

Dad-Veronica. Listen to your mother.

Veronica- ugh...sorry ms latinez.

Me my dad and mom hot up and left my dad grabbed my car and i rode eith my mom back to the house. He followed behind. When we got to the house he handed me my keys .

Mom-im going to work ill be there until 6 or 7

Veronica-okay.

Dad- ill be back around 8.

I said bye and the two of them walked out. I had absolutely nothing to do so i put on some work out clothes and grabbed my headphones. I grabbed the keys and walked out. I drove to the gym i always go to. I put my geadphones on and got on the treadmill, step master, then i did sqauts and a few sit ups and i left. When i got home i hopped in the shower when i got out i put on sweats and a v-neck . I preheated the oven tp 400 so i could make me something to eat. I looked through the freezer and got the talipia . As i waited for thr oven to beep , my doorbell went off. I walked to the door and saw Aaron.

Veronica- umm? Yes?

Aaron- can i come in? So we can talk..

Veronica- my parents arent home so no..you cant.

Aaron- well can i talk to you right here.

Veronica- no. You cant. I have nothing else to say.

Aaron- then meet me tonight. Theyre having something at the school...movie night. Just come and meet me outside the audiotorum. 8:15...

Veronica-i dont know...

Aaron-please.

Veronica-*sighs* im not going up to the school meet me im they parking lot. I cant attend after school or any activities until further notice...at least thats what the note said.