Chapter 27

I patiently waited for her to respond. She finally opened her mouth for the tenth time but actually said the words i never thought she would say at first

Paige-how was he?

Veronica- i know i was wr- wait..did you just ask how was it?

Paige- how was he?

Veronica- *plops back into bed* amazing..

Paige- better then aaron?

Veronica-way better...i guess its because diggy took more time and didnt rush..and we did it with the lights turned on.

Paige- wait..aaron would do you in the dark?

Veronica- yes..it was hot at first but it got kinda old..

Paige- well i kissed prince and ace..

Veronica- no fucking way! Ace is fucking hot! Does prince know?

Paige- no, he doesnt and i wont tell him. I kissed prince back not ace..he's sexy but not my type.

Veronica- seriously?

Paige- seriously.

Veronica- well please dont tell blake or aaron.

Paige- girl i gotchuu. I want details though !

Veronica- he likes to be on top..and actually make sure im pleasured as he does it. He's gonna call me tomorrow so i guess we're gonna talk about that.

Paige- i knew it was bound to happen..

DIGGY POV

When i got back to the hotel on threw on my pajama pants and took my shirt off. I laid down and as soon as i was about to fall asleep spin walked in.

Diggy- dude why cant you use your own door?

Spin-*walks in* i came to get my charge-*sniffs* nig..nigga it smell like fucking sex in here.

Diggy- i don't know why.

Spin- you had sex with her didn't you?

Diggy- naw man. We wasn't even in here. We was walking around

Spin-*laughs* man that's bull shit and you know it. Did you have sex with her?

Diggy- damn man you nosey.

Spin- get some air freshner out the bathroom and spray out here before Roger come in and start questioning you.

Diggy- So you do it because I don't smell shit.

He went in the bathroom and sprayed out and put it back. He walked back out,

Spin- empty the garbage dude.

Diggy- *laughs* Damn Spin. I'm tired, we'll talk later.

Spin- I wonder why. Goodnight bro.

Diggy- night man.

-------

VERONICA POV

The next morning me and paige got up and dressed and went out for brunch. We we're eating when my phone rang. It was diggy. I smiled then showed it to paige and walked outside i answered it.

Veronica-hello?

Diggy- hey.

Veronica- *smiles* hey.

Diggy-are you busy ?

Veronica- I'm out with paige other then that no..what's up?

Diggy- when you finish can I come over or something? I guess we should talk.