Chapter 43

The next morning diggy woke me up at like 10, which made mad because it was no reason i had to get up this early.

Veronica-can i help you?

Diggy- wake up.

Veronica- for what.

Diggy- we're going for breakfast.

Veronica- ehh..how about lunch.

Diggy- nope. Get up ..get dressed.

Veronica- i don't want too.

Diggy- you'll sleep on the bus.

Veronica- i know i will..and i'll sleep in my bed.

Diggy-would you come on..when's the last time we actually sat down and ate?

Veronica- you know why we never did.

Diggy- well, come on..i don't care.

Veronica- i'm not trying to get ambushed.

Diggy- shades, veronica. Can you just go get dressed?

Veronica- Fine.

I got up and walked out to the bathroom i turned on the water but didn't get in until i used the bathroom and brushed my teeth and threw my hair up in a ponytail. After showering i wrapped the towel around my body and re-flat ironed my hair then walked out back to my room diggy was just on his phone.

Veronica- out.

Diggy-huh.

Veronica- i'm about to get dressed..out..

Diggy- you're still doing this?

Veronica- yeahhhh, you only get to see me completely naked when we're having sex other then that out.

Diggy- *laughs* i've seen everything.

Veronica- exactly, so you shouldn't want to see me again.

Diggy- but i want too.

Veronica- nooo..

Diggy-*groans* alright..i'll get out..

Veronica- thank you.

Diggy got up and walked out and closed the door. I got up and lotioned down my body. i grabbed my underclothes and put on my underwear first. I tried to unbuckle my bra but it was jammed

Veronica- fuck.

Instead i just threw on my black jeans then began picking at the dumb bra by the time i got it un-buttoned i was interrupted by someone busting into the room i figured it was diggy so i didn't say anything but i looked up and saw prince who turned around.

Veronica- dude, can you fucking knock next time? *i hurried and put on my bra along with shirt.

Prince- my fault, i thought you was in the bathroom.

Veronica- you can turn around and what you need in here?

Prince- i left my phone in here.*turns around grabs it*

Veronica- you didn't see anything... did you?

Prince- no...

Veronica- good..don't tell diggy..

Prine- tell em what?

Veronica- *grabs phone puts on timbs, grabs glasses* are you going?

Prince- nah ..i gotta go to the house..paige went to work.

Veroncia- oh, well i'll see you later then.

Me diggy and prince walked out, i locked up and met diggy in his car. He drove us to this place called babs..it was a nice day so we decided to sit outside, we both put on are glasses and pateinlty waited for our waiter. Diggy got pancakes, susage,bacon and eggs with OJ. I got a cheese omelete with OJ. We had breakfast..in public without paparazzi..or fans...it was nice. After breakfast he took me back to his moms place. We were up in his room, and he was getting a few more things packed. He finished and came and sat next to me.