Chapter 75

Its been five months since I touched diggy and its getting harder and harder by the moment. Nicole is growing everyday, I'm still breast feeding, I probably won't stop until she can sit up on her own. I'm letting Ashely use my car and I just use Diggy's until he comes back. Ashely just left for school, I'm getting myself ready for work since Nicole is all ready. Me and Jacob domt talk as much, but we communicate from time to time. Paige helps me with Nicole, by picking hr up since she gets of at 3 and I get off at 6. Diggy was calling me and I was running late so I didn't answer. I grabbed nicole and my bags I put her in the car, strapped her in tightly. Then got in, pulled off to her daycare. I grabbed her diaper bag and her. I brought her in and signed her in.

Clerk- goodmorning.

Veronica- morning, paige gracia is picking up Nicole today.

Clerk- okay, ill tell them.

I waved bye then got back in my car diggy called me again. I groaned and answered putting him on speaker, then pulling off.

Veronica- hello.

Diggy- did you get my text?

Veronica- babe I told you lastnight, what I would be doing this morning. I woke up late, I waa rushing..

Diggy- oh I forgot, did you drop her off already?

Veronica- yes, now I'm on my way to work. I have Paige getting her for me.

Diggy- why not ashely?

Veronica- its out of the way for her.

Diggy- oh alright.

Veronica- I'm going to go over your moms today.

Diggy- why?

Veronica- I go over there every other week so they can see Nicole.

Diggy- I didn't know.

Veronica- everytime I wanted too, it slipped my mind.

Diggy- that's fine.

Veronica- what are you doing today? Do you have a show?

Diggy- I didn't tell you? I have one there tonight.

Veronica- seriously?! You didn't fucking tell me!

Diggy-*laughs* I know, I know. But I'm only here for two nights..tomorrow its a M&G

Veronica- what time does it start?

Diggy- at 8.

Veronica- I have to goo, I'll call you back on my lunch break?

Diggy- yeah.

Veronica- kay.

I hung up and parked. I grabbed my purse and got out. When I came in everyone welcomed me back, and asked about Nicole. I walked to Kimora's office she was filling out paperwork.

Veronica- goodmorning.

Kimora-*looks up* good morning veronica, sit.

Veronica-*sits down* did I miss a lot?

Kimora- a few shows, but you hae plenty of time to catch up. How's the baby?

Veronica- she's doing well, I'm starting to get more rest during the night, thank god.

Kimora-*laughs* that's good.

Veronica- what am I doing today?

Kimora-*hands me my profolio* meetings meetings.

Veronica- with agencies or what?

Kimora- agencies, and some who just want you to do a show or two.