chapter 99

Veronica- Nicole I already told you I'll think about it.

Nicole- but mommy daddy needs a answer now.

Veronica- tell daddy that I told him I'll think about it.

Nicole- but he's with Jalen..without me!

Veronica- so that's where he went..he told you?

Nicole- no, I hear on the phone...he left when you were sleeping.

Veronica- I'll call him okay?

Nicole- I don't want to talk to him. He promised never to go without me..

She ran off to her room I sighed and picked up my phone. Upset at the fact that he left without telling me or taking Nicole to see her brother.

Diggy- hello?

Veronica- why would you leave like that? Nicole heard you leaving..she's really upset.

Diggy- I wasn't going to wake her up, nor you.

Veronica- you promised her to never leave her behind.

Diggy- I'm not veronica. I'm just stopping by, I'm on my way.

Veronica- we'll be at the hospital. Bye.

Diggy- why are you upset with me?

Veronica- because now I have to cheer her ass up.

Diggy- I'm on my way.. Just stay there, I'll make it up to her.

Veronica- goodbye.

Diggy- just have her dressed.

Veronica- whatever.

I hung up the phone then went up to the room. Nicole had her little suitcase and had all her toys in them. I bent down to her level and she ignored my presence. Gosh she was a 17 year old stuck in a one year old body. She had a attitude just like and it was mad crazy.

Veronica- what are you doing?

Nicole- I'm going away.

Veronica- why is that?

Nicole- because daddy doesn't need me anymore. He doesn't love me. I'm not his princess anymore now that he has a prince.

Veronica- so you're leaving me ?

Nicole- come with me mommy.

Veronica- Nicole daddy does love you though... Very much. I don't want you to leave, we wouldn't be a happy family without you. Yes he does have a little prince now, but he will never replace what you and daddy have. He will never stop loving you okay?

Nicole- but he's never with me..

Veronica- *sighs* let's get you dressed okay? Maybe he'll take you somewhere today while I'm with Auntie Ash..you remember she gets to come home today.

Nicole- no I'm mad at daddy, I want to come with you.

Veronica- come with me AFTER you and daddy have daddy daughter day okay?

Nicole- *sighs* okay.

Veronica- put your toys up while I pick you out something to wear.

Nicole- okay.

She started to do that while I walked to her closet. I decided to put her in this cute little cheetah top Nessa got her with some black pants and her Tims that Roc got her and the necklace twist bought her. I made her brush her teeth before doing her hair, I placed it in a nice bun since I didn't have time to blow dry and flat iron it. I helped her get dress then she walked downstairs as I packed her bag. Diggy came back a few minutes later and Nicole wouldn't even look at him, she kept close to me and by the look on Diggy's face I know he was extremely hurt.