Chapter 44

The following morning I woke up around 8, diggy was still asleep I went to brush my teeth and use the bathroom. I walked out expecting to be the first one up but i saw Prodigy sitting at a table writing...i guess in his song book. I sat across from him he closed the book.

Prod- why are you up?

Veronica- goodmorning to you too..

Prod-sorry..goodmorning.

Veronica- i couldn't sleep.

Prod- you were up all night?

Veronica- no..i woke up tried to go back to sleep i couldn't.

Prod- oh.

Veronica- why are you up?

Prod- to think i guess..this is the only time i can finally hear myself think.

Veronica- that's smart..but don't you be tired?

Prod- of course, *laughs* i am human..a nigga gotta sleep right.

Veornica- *laughs* i guess.

Prod- what happened lastnight. I heard y'all..you and paige to close to be arguging like that.

Veronica-*sighs* to be honest i don't know what the fuck what happened..it went so fast, it scares the hell outta me to lose a friend like that y'know. I'm a only child, but i grew up with paige so i never really felt alone.

Prod-and this is why you guys should talk it out.

Veronica-i am..i will...but just not now..

After three more hours including a extra one because we stopped for breakfast we finally made it there. Me and paige still hadnt talked, diggy and the OMG GIRLZ had to g straight to the arena. Twist went to where he was performing Jacob and MB stayed at the hotel. I was in Jacob's room. MB was performing but cant go down until OMG GIRLZ are finished. Jacob's not performing he's there for the meet and greet stuff the folowing day.

Jacob-have you talked to Paige yet?

Veronica-no..i was thinking, i shouldnt have to aproach her...i didnt do anything wrong.

Jacob-its better if you be the mature one about it and go to her first.

Veronica- but she-

Jacob- And? Y'all bestfriends, put that shit aside. Go talk to her.

I sighed ang got up and walked to her room prince was in there but he excused himself i sat on the chair and she sat across from me. We didn't say anything for about three minutes when i was getting ready to speak she did the same.

Veronica- you can go first..

Paige- *sighs* i'm sorry, what i did wasn't cool..i shouldn't have did that. When you tell me stuff..i don't think you bitch to me..because i know i probably do the same thing..so i'm sorry for that. I shouldn't have got upset when you told me not to go back there.

Veronica- the only reason i didn't want you to go back there is because i know if you saw something that you nor me would like you would tell me, and that wouldn't be good for me.

Paige- I realized that after the fact, and i was just thinking and you realized we ain't arguged in forever.. and maybe it'll be best if i'll get my house..

Veronica- for the sake of our friendship...i agree,its best for us.

Paige- best friends again?

Veronica- mmhm.

We got up and hugged eachother then sat back down.

Veronica- have you found a place yet?

Paige- i did actually, we have to go look at it you'll like it, but my dad and prince don't want me buying it until they see it.