Chapter 29

(A/N skipping to the day paige veronica take a flight to Atlanta and unpacking)

After unpacking and getting settled in my mom and paige's mom helped continue decorate. My dad and hers were watching tv downstairs in our basement. Me and paige were eating lunch, when diggy called me.

Veronica- hey.

Diggy- hey , did you make it?

Veronica-oh yeah. We got in around 7. We've been unpacking since we stepped in the door. I meant to call earlier

Diggy- its cool. Facetime me later on tonight?

Veronica- yeah.

Diggy-alright I'll talk to you later.

Veronica-kay.

I hung up the phone and texted aaron telling him that i landed.

Paige- uhh now time for job search.

Veronica-you should see if forever 21 or a clothing store has openings. Ill be right alomg with you.

Paige-yeahh im sick of working at footlocker its either forever 21 love coture or Charlote Russe

Veronica-*laughs* i know the feeling. But im gonna change its hot.

Paige- yeah considering the fact that youre dressed like its 50 degrees.

Veronica-*laughs* oh shut up it was freezing when we got to the airport.

Paige-eah New Jersey, this is Atlanta.

Veronica-*rolls eyes* whatever *laughs*

I went up to my room picked out some clothes and walked across the hall two doors down to go shower. After showering leaving my hair curly i wrapped a towel around my body and walked back to my room i closed the door and put lotion on. Then some ripped shorts with a galaxy shirt that didnt have sleeves then i walked back downstairs after puttingbon ankle shirts.

Paige- this house is amazing, especially with the deal we got.

Veronica- yep. But thanks to our parents for helping us otherwise it would have been a one bedroom house *laughs*.

Paige-aint that the truth.

Veronica- *chuckles* did you call blake or prince?

Paige- texted both of them.

Veronica- so are you and blake gonna stay together?

Paige- I'm probably gonna have to do it tonight..

Veronica-awh, did you guys ever talk about it?

Paige- not really..i know that he means alot to me and its gonna be hard.

Veronica- well dont think it as a break up..think of it as a break.

Paige-*sighs* i guess. Ill be in my room doing it.

Veronica- ill be here if you need me.

Paige- okay.

She got up and walked into her room i cleaned up our mess from lunch thats when our parents walked in.

Mom- we're heading to the hotel , we leave in the morning.

Veronica- okay. Do you guys need a ride to the airport.

Mom- no we're gonna catch a taxi.

PaigeM- where's paige?

Veronica- she went to her room. She has some things to talk to Blake about