Chapter 129

I slid my hands down his boxxers rubbing him, but he moved my hands and stopped kissing me.

Veronica- *groans* just ignore it, if it was serious they would've been blowing my phone up too.

We were, well I was trying to do things but Diggy kept stopping me because if his phone. It was our last night alone and we couldn't even enjoy it. I pushed him from on top of me and got off the bed, he grabbed his phone so I walked into the bathroom starting the shower. Diggy came and and squezzed my butt, I turned around and pushed him he came back and laughed.

Diggy- what Veronica?

Veronica- you're bogus.

Diggy-*laughs* how? I didn't do anything to you.

Veronica-exactly! I was trying to do something but you wanted to pick your phone up.

Diggy- chill, turn the water off and come back in there.

Veronica- no, I don't want you anymore.

Diggy- *laughs* bullshit.

Veronica- I'm not laughing.

Diggy- *smacks lips* Veronica.

Veronica- out. I'm taking a shower then going to bed.

Diggy- I'm coming in then.

Veronica- uh no, you're not.

I grabbed his wrist then pulled him out of the bathroom, before I could let go and walk back in he pulled me in front of him.

Veronica- Diggy move

Diggy- why you playing?

Veronica- I'm not.

Diggy- come lay down.

Veronica- I will once I take my shower and when I'm ready to go to sleep.

I got my and from out his grib and went back into the bathroom. Before he came back in I managed to close the door and lock it. I undressed and got in the shower, I decided to take my time so by the time I gotten out,

would hopefully be asleep. I even washed my hair and repeated. Once I gotten out, I put my hair in a bun so it could air dry, I put lotion on then a oversized t-shirt before walking out. Diggy was still up laying at the foot of the bed with his phone, I got in bed cutting the light off and put the covers over myself. He came to the head of the bed and laid next to me, he pushed me slightly so I could lay on my back. H put his phone down then hovered over me.

Veronica- I'm going to sleep, so get off me.

Diggy- why are you acting like that?

Veronica- like what?

Diggy- doing me like that.

Veronica- like what Diggy?

Diggy- you're not doing me is the point I'm trying to make.

Veronica- I wanted to but somebody's more important then me. You pushed me off you because somebody texted you. Who's texting you this late anyways? Male or female?

Diggy- *laughs* really? That's what you're going to ask me after we just renewed our vowels less then 13 hours ago?

Veronica- who was it?

Diggy- Veronica, it wasn't anybody but my mom and them. Letting me know that they made it home okay.

Veronica- oh.

Diggy- now can we?

Veronica- I wanted to earlier Diggy, I don't want to anymore.

Diggy- if that was the case you would've put on underwear, and pants.