Chapter 127

Diggy- wake up.

Veronica- what?

Diggy-*laughs* you gotta get ready to go.

Veronica- Diggy, its 7 though..

Diggy- by the time you get ready, it'll be 9. Come on..

Veronica- *groans* why didn't you tell me we had to be up early? We wouldn't have done shit. *sits up*

Diggy-*laughs* you had fun though right?

Veronica- but still.

Diggy- I'll be waiting alright?

Veronica- you're leaving?

Diggy- I'll be waiting where I was yesterday. Your clothes are all put away, pick something nice out but not too nice.

He kissed my cheek then walked out, you sighed then got up. Lastnight, was..undescribable. Lol, I'm not going to go into detail just because it'll not want me to want him. I took a shower first, then picked something out. I decided to go with this peach color like top, it was fitted around my waist, and my boobs, and at the bottom it flared out. I decided to go with some black jeans, that weren't tight but were very fitted like. I threw my hair in a bun since I didn't feel like blow drying it and did semi-make up. I put on flats that matched my shirt perfectly, and just a gold chain necklace that didn't hang to low or to high. I grabbed a black purse, and transferred everything into that, I put my sunglasses on, and put on my Mac Candy Cute lipstick then walked out. Diggy was dressed down, but his shirt, and shoes made it nice.

Veronica- I should change?

Diggy- no, you look fine.

Veronica- we're walking?

Diggy- if you don't mind?

Veronica- um, no..That's okay.

Diggy-*laughs* I'm waiting for our car.

He looked at his watch then pointed, I saw a black cts coupe cadillac 2014. It was nice, but he didn't own that type of car.

Veronica-*laughs* where is your car?

Diggy- this is my car.

It pulled in front of us, then the driver from lastnight got out. He walked over, opening the door, diggy put his hand on my waist practically pushing me to get inside. Once we were in, the driver got in and pulled off.

Veronica- you got a new car?

Diggy-*laughs* I'm not allowed too?

Veronica- no, i'm just asking.

Diggy- yes, I got a new car..do you like it?

Veronica-*laughs* yes, it's nice.

Diggy- good, if you didn't like it I was going to take it back.

Veronica-*laughs* whatever.. Have you talked to your mom, and Your sisters?

Diggy- of course, so you wouldn't have to worry. Jr is fine, Nicole is fine too.

Veronica- okay..

Diggy- relax alright? We're doing fine so far, I'm not ready to get them. I miss then but I need time with my wife and her puss-

The driver looked at us through the mirror and laughed then paid his attention back to the road. I hit Diggy's chest and he laughed then shrugged.

Veronica- shut up Diggy..

Diggy-*laughs puts his arm around me* I'm just saying what's true..

Veronica-*whispers* yeah but not in front of him, I don't know him.