Chapter 26

One week later.

I was planning on spending my day with aaron but he was packing and didnt want me to helo him. So i was at home chilling until i got a call from Diggy. No he doesnt know how i feel..and i highly doubt he likes me.

Veronica- hello.

Diggy- hey, wassup?

Veronica-nothing chilling at home bored. You?

Diggy- same. Aye, me and the guys going out to eat. You wanna go?

Veronica- uh sure. Time?

Diggy-9.

Veronica- alrighhhtt. I'll probably catch a ride with Paige.

Diggy- aighht. See you.

Veronica- okay, bye. Text me the address.

Diggy- gotchuu.

I hung up and called paige.

Paige- wassup girly?

Veronica-going with them tonight?

Paige- yes. You?

Veronica- yes ma'am. Come over so we can get ready here. Imma ride with you.

Paige-aiighht. See you in a few.

Veronica- alright.

I hung up the phone and went upstairs to my closet i picked out what i was gonna wear and that was leggings and my jean shirt i got from love coture with my black toms. I was trying to think of a hairstyle so i just went with straighten and curled. When paige came it was around 7 so that got me time to clean up. She came with her bag of clothes for the night and some shoes she got from foot locker .

Veronica- what shoes?

Paige- pink and grey 13's. Blake gave me the black oness.

Veronica- ohh. Well imma about to shower. Can you blow dry straighten my hair and curl it?

Paige- yessir.

Veronica- aiighhht.

I walked into the bathroom in my room and she went to the hallway bathroom after showering I lotioned my body and put on a thong from Victoria Secret because of me wearing leggings. I put on a bra to match then my shirt and leggings. When i was dressed paige came out wearing a floral shirt and floral leggings with some ankle biker type like boots. She did my hair and make up then i did hers she left her hair curly and i just did her make up. When we were ready to go we took a few pictures and threw them on IG. We took paige's csr and headed downtown new york to some large ass crowded ass resteraunt me and paige never been too. When we got there we spotted them so we made our way to the table she sat next to prince and accross from twist i sat next to diggy and JacobL.

Diggy- hey.

Veronica- hey..

The waitress came back to take our orders we are were talking but i noticed Diggy was kinda quiet.

Veronica-you okay?

Diggy- huh? Oh yeah. I'm good

Veronica-you sure?

Diggy-yeahhh.

Veronica- alright.

We continued to talk and laugh diggy started to talk more. Afterwards they wanted to go for ice cream but I didn't want any so me and diggy just walked around and he ended up going  back to his hotel room we didn't do anything but chill. He was on his computer and O was watching TV.