Chapter 134

Jacob- you shouldn't be here.

Veronica- I didn't come to have sex, Jacob. Can you just let me in?

Jacob-*steps aside* what's wrong Veronica?

Veronica-*walks in* I didn't come to talk either.

Jacob- *closes door faces me* you can't come to my house, and expect to leave you alone. You have no choice but to talk to me.

Veronica- I want to lay down, I don't want to talk.

Jacob-*sighs looks at watch* you got a hour Veronica..then I'm coming up there and you're going to talk to me alright?

Veronica- okay..

Literally, one hour of sleep and Jacob came waking me up. I groaned but sat up.

Jacob- I'm waiting.

Veronica- you should already know why I'm upset Jacob.

Jacob- *sits next to me* because she called the cops on Diggy?

Veronica- no, I'm not okay with it but I'm over that. It's just the fact that Diggy did all that shit for her, but today when I left he didn't do shit. I don't like the fact that he would rather be in jail if it meant keeping Bahja here. I don't like the fact that entire day I hadn't heard from him and I was at home with a fucking new born and a 5 year old who thinks it's okay to cry or fuss about every little thing that doesn't go her way. The only call I got from him was to get fucking instructions from him to call spin to help me find him. He wouldn't even tell me where he was. I went to go talk to Bahja, I'm the one who convinced her to drop everything. I can't stand her, I hate the fact that Jalen is Diggy's but I just can't deal anymore. I don't want to be alone in the fucking relationship, I don't want him not to fight for me. I don't want him think it's okay to spend more time with Jalen then he does Nicole and Jr. The only way I can fucking get him to listen to me is when we're either arguing or screaming at each other.

Jacob-*chuckles* really Veronica?

Veronica- why are you laughing? That shit isn't funny..I'm serious Jacob. Don't be a dick too.

Jacob- *sighs* I get you're pissed, but I mean what did you expect? You knew from day one when you found out that baby was his y'all niggas marriage wasn't going to be perfect. You knew that he had a son by a different girl and you knew that you don't like the bitch. You knew that shit day one Veronica. For you to even be pissed about that is crazy. Mad crazy, Diggy doesn't even call Bahja to see Jalen. You know why? Because he agreed that Jalen wasn't going to know about him, but for Bahja to say she wants to move out of state and take Jalen. I would do everything in my fucking power to get them to stay too. Don't care if I haven't seen them in a year. She never told me or Diggy that she had intentions on moving, don't get upset with him because he was trying to at least keep Jalen near him. Believe it or not Diggy is still Jalens' dad, so yes he's going to flip out when he gets a text-not a call but a fucking text saying that she's moving in a week tops. You gotta chill..

Veronica- *sighs* you're okay with this?

Jacob-*sits back* hell no. But because I do love Bahja and Jalen, it's something I have to deal with.

Veronica- I love Diggy but I don't want to deal with it, I'm sick of just dealing with it.

Jacob-*laughs* so you're just going to get a divorce. Meet somebody who's willing to fight Diggy ass everyday just because of you having two kids by him and him loving you? Good luck.

Veronica-*groans* a divorce was on my mind I'm not going to lie.

Jacob- say you do get a divorce..then what? You still have to deal with his bullshit because you have not one but two kids by him. And your friends are all his friends, so either way it goes you won't be getting away from his bull.