Chapter 114

Veronica-We both have our ring back..he's just not back in the house yet..

Paige- so the trip went well?

Veronica- extremely well, but now I'm worried.

Paige- why?

Veronica- I haven't been feeling my best ever since we came back. And we basically had sex the entire time we were there.

Paige- protection?

Veronica- not every time..I can't have another kid now, we just got our shit together.

Paige- you don't know for sure, you haven't even taken a test. And talk to him don't keep this from him, it was bound to happen the way you say the two of you were going at it.

Veronica-*stands* I'll be over later okay? Tell Jacob to keep an eye on Nicole, I'll be back after I take a test..

Paige- call me okay? And talk to diggy..!

Veronica- okay. Bye.

I grabbed my purse and jogged outside into my car. I quickly drove to the closest pharmacy by the house, I expected Diggy not to be at the house of course so I didn't bag the test. When I got there his car was t there, but he was there to greet me at the door. I quickly placed the test behind my back and leaned against the front door.

Veronica- What are you doing here? I didn't know you were coming by..

Diggy- I came over for a few minutes, I'm waiting on Ray to come back with my car. Where's Nicole?

Veronica- I left her at Paige's while I ran some quick errands..

Diggy- well what's that?

He stepped a little closer, and I fixed my posture.

Veronica- what?

Diggy- you came in holding something but when you saw me you put it behind your back.

Veronica- oh..it's nothing.

I tried to walk past him hiding the box but he grabbed my arm and took it out of my hand.

Diggy- you're pregnant? Why didn't you tell me?

I took the box back and stuffed it in my purse.

Veronica- no, I haven't been feeling well so I decided to take the test. I wasn't going to tell you until I was sure I was.

Diggy- you don't even like these at home tests, I could have took you to the doctors.

Veronica- sorry but I didn't want to bring it to you until I was sure of it..

Diggy- I'm not mad, but you need to tell me things like this. I can't do anything for you if I'm left in the dark. You know i need to know things like that especially since I'm not in the same house as you.

Veronica- I don't want to mess anything else up again..I can handle it..just let me take this test..

Diggy- no, I'll make you a appointment for tomorrow.

Veronica- I can't wait any longer, I really need to know now.

Diggy- you don't trust these, so let me take you to the doctor, first thing in the morning. I'll take Nicole over my moms tonight.

Veronica- *sighs* okay.

I took the box out of my purse and handed it to him.

Diggy- I'll get Nicole and take her over my moms..i'll stay here tonight, you go upstairs and get some rest.