Chapter 103

Veronica- quit talking to me diggy.

Diggy- why are you ignoring me? I thought we were over it.

Veronica- because yesterday was fucking ridiculous, you were extremely mean.

Diggy- you were saying stuff last night too.

Veronica- yeah but-

Diggy- Veronica, come here..

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto his lap. I tried to get up, but he tightened his grip making it harder for me so I just gave up.

Diggy- on real shit, can we just leave yesterday alone? Neither one of us had a good day, so can we just start fresh today.

Veronica- you were a complete dick last night.

Diggy- and I'm sorry, I said shit that shouldn't have been said. I'm not going all day with you pissed at me.

Veronica- and..

Diggy- what?

Veronica-*looks at him* I want you to respect my decision..I do want to give you another kid, but now isn't a good time. I really just want to focus on Nicole, Ashely and her baby.

Diggy- I get that, the only reason I was upset is because we haven't been focused on our family, the three of us..

Veronica-*sighs* I'm sorry, *leans back* I just need time.. Then we can think about having another kid. It's not that I don't want another, I'm just not ready.

Diggy- I can respect that.

Veronica- thank you.

I kissed him on the lips before standing back up.

Diggy- where are you going?

Veronica- to take a shower, I need to get my stuff from the hospital, my car most importantly. So are you taking me?

Diggy-when you trynna go?

Veronica- after I get dressed , they're letting her out today.

Diggy- let me call my mom then.

Veronica- why?

Diggy- I was going to get Nicole in a hour. But I'm taking you so I need to make sure she doesn't have anything to do.

Veronica- I mean I can ask Paige.

Diggy- ill take you, go get dressed.

-----

Nurse- the payments for Ashely have been taken care of, you guys are free to go.

Veronica- josh who payed? I didn't?

Josh- my mom took care of it.

Veronica- why didn't you say something?

Josh-*shrugs* I thought she discussed that with you.

Ashely- I'm ready to goo, we can discuss this later.

Veronica- okay, thank you.

Nurse- thank you and take care.

Ashely waved and left out holding Lizbeth in her carrier, while josh had the bags. We all got in my car Josh sat in the passenger while Ashely sat in the back with Lizbeth. I took them back to the house, while I went to get them something to eat. I dropped that off then went over Jacobs. He let me in and we sat in the kitchen.

Jacob- what you want ?

Veronica- I can leave, shit.

Jacob- I'm pissed at you?