Chapter 38

A/N: I'm skipping to two days before the Blatimore show. Diggy decided to come with, so roger made plans for diggy to do a interview and a few meet and greets the day after the show. So i decided to ride with diggy, well fly with him on his jet. He booked a room in the same hotel i was staying in. We flew in early that morning and ive been with kimora all day and diggy has been at interviews. Finally we were chilling after eating room service. We were laid down cuddle up.

Diggy-you nervous yet?

Veronica-noo. You asked me this a million times before.

Diggy-my fauulltt

Veronica-how were you interviews?

Diggy- good. 

Veronica- i would've tuned in, but i was  busy.

Diggy-its cool. 

Veronica- i'm tired...goodnight.

Doggy-night babe *kisses my forehead*

I fell right alseep, i believe he did too. The next morning i got up before him to shower, and got dressed. I just threw on sweats, and had my hair up in a messy bun. When I was finished getting ready diggy was up.

Veronica- morning..

Diggy- Goodmorning.

Veronica-  gotta go..i'll see you later.

Diggy- alright.

I was getting to walk out but he called my name.

Diggy- Veronica.

Veronica- hm? 

Diggy- no kiss?

Veronica- brsuh your teeth?

Diggy- *stale faces me*

Veronica-*laughs* i'm joking.

I walked over and gave him a peck on the lips before saying bye for the last time and leaving. I went to the arena where kimora was having the show. After 10 hours of nonstop working it was time to go back to the hotel. Diggy wasn't there yet. Kimora ordered pizza for everyone so i set aside a few pieces for him. Knowing that tomorrow was going to be a extra long day i went to sleep after eating and showering. I woke up a little when diggy came in the bed.

Veronica-hey..

Diggy- hey..didn't mean to wake you..

Veronica- its fine..

Diggy had said something but i ended up dozing back off. The next morning i had to get up ealrier then the night before. I threw on diffrent sweats and went straight down to the arena. After hours of practicing , getting dress, and getting hair and make up done. It was time. Diggy was on the red carpet and sat in the front row along with roger . My parents sat on the opposite side of the runway. After the show it was a after hangout. So i changed out of clothes backstage and went to find my parents. They hadn't told me they were coming so i was excited. Before coming to them Kimora called me over.

Veronica- yes?

Kimora- *hugs me* i just want to let you know you did amazing..the crowd loved you, along with the other designers that were out there. You looked fabolous.

Veronica- thank you so much for this opportunity, it really meant alot to me.

Kimora- No problem, i'm glad i choice you for this. Back in Atlanta, on Saturday i just need you to come in so we can discuss the photo shoot and everything else.

Veronica- okay , i'll be there.

Kimora- It'll start at 5.

Veronica- okay, i'll see you later, or in the morning.