Chapter 131

Diggy's POV

Diggy- no no you see that's fucking bullshit, you can't do that.

Beauty- how, no it's not!

Diggy- it's one thing not to fucking tell him about me, but another for you to disappear for months then come back and text me talking about leaving? With him? Hell no. Fuck no. You know damn straight that isn't fair to me!

Beauty- you don't fucking call me so I don't see why you're tripping!

Diggy- you don't let me see him anyway so why the fuck would I?

Beauty- you have a fucking new born Diggy what the hell! So what if I was out of town you would track Veronica ass down in a fucking heartbeat. You should've known when you hadn't heard from me something was up! You don't give a fuck about him!

Diggy- you think I would've been there when you gave birth to him if I didn't give a fuck!

Beauty- since you've been here you haven't even fucking asked to see him! That's why I'm packing my shit up, this shit right here isn't working.

Diggy- what the hell are you talking about?!

Beauty- can you get the fuck out?

Diggy- no I'm not fucking leaving, because the shit you're talking is dumb.

Beauty- Daniel get the fuck out! I'm done talking to you, I swear I don't mind calling the cops.

Diggy- I'm not going anywhere Bahja! You're not taking Jalen any fucking where!

----

Diggy's POV continued

Diggy- I did not touch her!

Cop- it doesn't matter if you touched her or not, it's called trespassing!

Diggy- can I call somebody? Don't I get a phone call!

Cop- *groans stands* you're a pest, annoying. Shut up and open the damn cell. One call and one call only!

Diggy- that's all I asked..

I opened the cell and walked over to the desk. First thing that came to mind was calling Veronica. Wrong choice, I could hear Jr in the background crying, but I had no choice. If I hung up I wouldn't be able to call anyone back until tomorrow morning. My thoughts got caught off by Veronica screaming on the phone.

Veronica- hello?!

Diggy- Veronica.

Veronica- Diggy! Where the hell are you?

Diggy- i need you to take the kids to my mom..then I need you to go to Spins..

Veronica- no I'm not doing shit until you tell me what the hell is going on. I literally haven't seen you all fucking day!

Diggy- *sighs* i want you to do like I said. I can't have you come to where I'm at.

Veronica- and where is your phone? I want to come get you, tell me where you are.

Cop- let's wrap it up.

Veronica- who is that Diggy?

Diggy- *sighs* Veronica, can you please just do like I said?

Veronica- okay..it's going to take a while because I'm feeding Jr..

Diggy- call spin, tell him to come over there. I have to go, I love you.

Veronica- I love you too..bye..

---

Veronica's POV