Chapter 120

Veronica- no! I'm not doing anything without Diggy!

Justine- *walks in* I have him on the line..he wants to talk to you. .*puts him on speaker*

Veronica- Diggy..!

Diggy- Veronica..what's going on?

Veronica- you promised to be here for me, I'm not pushing until you come!

I screamed from another contraction hitting.

Doctor- Veronica..I'm going to have to ask you to push in the next three minutes.

Diggy- Veronica, you have to push. I'm trying to get there faster but there's nothing I can do.

Veronica-*crying* but you said you would be here with me! I'm waiting for you!

Diggy- I'm on my way..but i won't be there in time-

Doctor- she has to push now!

Veronica- bu-

Justine took the phone and hung up on Diggy. Paige walked in having Justine leave, she grabbed my hand.

Paige- Veronica you need to push or you're going to cause complications for this baby and yourself. Diggy's on his way, only a few hours away..

Doctor- please you have to push Veronica.

I hesitated but I couldn't take the pain so I squezzed Paige's hand as I pushed for the first time, but with my second baby. I stopped when I couldn't push anymore and released Paige's hand.

Doctor- don't quit on me now, you're doing great.

Paige- I'll be right back.

Veronica- no don't leave me!

Paige- I need to get your dad, you almost broke my hand.

Doctor- please hurry up, we can't keep taking breaks here.

Paige ran out and in came my dad grabbing my hand.

Doctor- you ready?

Veronica- no..

Doctor- you don't really have a choice...PUSH!

I pushed closing my eyes, I'm just ready to get him out of me. I'm hot, tired, and just want Diggy. I stopped when I couldn't push anymore.

Dad- you're doing great sweetie..

Doctor- you're doing wonderful. One more push and I can pull him out, and then you'll be done .

Veronica- *breathing heavily* I just want to stop..I'm really tired.

Doctor- you can't stop..just one more. You're doing fine. Push please..!

I pushed for the last time, when I felt a release of pressure, I started to black out. The last thing I heard was his cry, before everything really went black.

----

I opened my eyes, I was in a completely different room. I looked on my left my dad was talking to my mom.

Veronica- mom?

My voice was soft and quiet but they heard me and stood up rubbing my head, while my dad held my hand.

Mom- how are you feeling?

Veronica- where's the baby? What happened? I want to see him.

Dad- the baby is fine..he's with Diggy and his parents.

Veronica-*sits up* I want him. I want to see him

Mom- after I go get the doctor..then I'll tell Diggy to come in.